PDA

View Full Version : BEL SAT

SAL
06-19-2004, 12:52 PM
Picks for Belmont Saturday:

R1 - #2 Ginzano-Shouldn’t have much trouble getting the lead in this abbreviated field. Gets Migliore today, an excellent ES jock that has already won with him.

R2 - #4 Survivor Kippy-Closed well last time when they were moving late. I think the pace will be honest enough to setup his late kick, off going won’t hurt.

R3 – 1x La Minuta-Will watch this one, but she’s the pick.

R4 - #7 Higher Ground-Didn’t get the best of trips last time. Pace situation a question mark in this race, this runner may clear these early.

R5 - #4 Talkin Tough-Has excuses for his last couple of races. Drops into a good spot with some questionable runners. Gets Gryder today.

R6 - #13 Stretch-Longer distance and track condition should move him up a bit. I need at least 6/1 before I’ll play him though.

R7 - #7 Some Kind of Tiger-Could be any kind of runner. Had no problems with the off going last time.

R8 - #9 Deb’s Charm-Ran a game race despite the trouble. I think she’ll be battling on the pace here.

R9 - #1 Azeri-Should return to her winning ways in here. Odds on price means I’ll watch her.

R10 - #3 Break the Barrier-Like the way he broke his maiden. Has already shown he can get this distance. Anywhere near double digit odds and that’s where my money will be.