PDA

View Full Version : Meadows Monthly

sq764
01-24-2002, 07:51 PM
Does anyone read the Barry Meadows newsletters? I never got around to reading one, and was curious how beneficial they were. If so, what information is included that is useful?

Scott

Tom
01-24-2002, 09:17 PM
I get it monthly at Trackmaster, $10 a copy downloaded.
Pretty good stuff, usually some research results, some reviews of books or methods, some news, and a Q&A page. Good reading,
worth the time and money.

Tom

PaceAdvantage
01-25-2002, 01:50 AM
I always purchase the ones where I hear paceadvantage.com was mentioned.....LOL

Seriously though, I have purchased it at Trackmaster from time to time when something catches my interest....I've never regretted spending my $10 yet....

==PA

Lefty
01-25-2002, 12:39 PM
I just traded for 12 of them and they were very interesting. I don't always agree with him but lottsa good stuff too. I prob. will wander over to Trackmaster and subscribe.

mike
01-25-2002, 06:04 PM
BARRY MEADOWS IS LIKE THAT GREEK GOD DIOGENES, I.E. THE LAST HONEST MAN LEFT IN RACING.

Lefty
01-25-2002, 08:02 PM
Well, wouldn't go that far. I think there are more honest men in racing than you think.
Also, Barry sells his numbers just like a lot of other guys do,

Dick Schmidt
01-26-2002, 01:33 AM
Do you think that Meadow's numbers show a profit, or is that just hype. After all, everybody knows that no one would sell a product that actually won at the races. Enquiring minds want to know.

Dick

Tom
01-26-2002, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Dick Schmidt
Do you think that Meadow's numbers show a profit, or is that just hype. After all, everybody knows that no one would sell a product that actually won at the races. Enquiring minds want to know.

Dick

Maybe Barry will review his own numbers in a future issue
of his newsletter?

:p Tom

Dave Schwartz
01-26-2002, 11:50 AM
Tom,

>>>Maybe Barry will review his own numbers in a future issue
of his newsletter? <<<

LOL - And then what? He would "discover" that his numbers are the only ones on the planet that are any good?

Regards,
Dave Schwartz