PDA

View Full Version : Aqueduct 12/31 Complete Breakdown

coachv30
12-31-2015, 12:18 AM
Race 1

:1: Class dropper makingturf to dirt move after showing strong closing kick last out.

:1a: Second part of Contessa entry; class drop; shows early speed and could be tough to run down if on the lead.

:2: Shown NOTHING at this level; doesnt get out / doesnt close

:3: Moves from route to sprint after pressing withing 2 lengths to the 6F call last out. before fading. Could be in the right spot today.

:4: Another speedy type, just missing last out in this company in its first off layoff.

:5: Moved back to dirt last out w/ lackluster performance

:6: Pressed within 1-2 lengths last out gate to wire after being squeezed @ start. Could be ready today.

:7: Interesting longshot getting G. Saez today. Has shown early interest last two out while improving each time.

My plays

:1a: (If it runs):4:

:3::6::7:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 12:42 AM
Race 2

:1: Broke maiden last out at 6F. Moves to 2 turns for the first time while shipping from Parx. May need one at route distance considering the class jump.

:2: Done its best on grass. Drops in class today but I need more than that.

:3: Turf to dirt move with a two level drop. Gets I. Ortiz. Has not shown anything on the main track and could be a vulnerable favorite.

:4: Hung for 6F @ route last out in this company. Shows occasional early interest before opting out. Jockey change to H. Hernandez today.

:5: Moves back to dirt after showing nothing on turf against better company. Drops two levels today and picks up M. Franco. Adds blinkers and has shown early foot in the past. Could be the break struggling N. Zito needs.

:6: Makes a big drop from allowance company . Pressed pace to top of stretch 5 out of last 5 races. Could get lead early today and win at a nice price.

:7: Another grass horse dropping two class levels. Showed nothing last out. Jockey cahnge to E. Cancel.

My plays

:5::6: / :3::4::7:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 01:10 AM
Race 3

:1: No Comment

:2: No Comment

:3: Class dropper moving to main track. Toss last out and he has finished in the $$ 4 out of last 5. Gained 6 lengths while wide on the far turn last out. Should be closing today.

:4: Drops in class and moves to two turns. Picks up J. Ortiz. Connections could be looking to win today but there are still ???????

:5: Drops from MSW company in 3rd lifetime start. Second start off layoff with bullet work 2 weeks ago. Could be of interest.

:6: Drops in class from grass. Best lifetime effort last out. M/L 30-1, could be surprise of the day.

:7: No Comment

:8: No Comment

:9: 7/5 on the M/L; 1st start at two turns last out. M. Franco in the saddle.

My plays

:3::9: / :4::5::6:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 01:43 AM
Race 4

:1: Up in class today after winning last out in gate to wire fashion at two turns.

:1a: First off claim; moves up in company. Two turns to one with best lifetime effort in last out. Looks to be in right spot here.

:2: Another route to sprinter. Toss last out at 2 turns and this horse has shown great form at this distance with this company.

:3: First start off 10 month layoff; 2 for 3 lifetime w/ last win vs. better company. Gets Carmouche today.

:4: Second start off 1 year layoff. Low % trainer get low % jockey. Not enough here.

:5: No Comment

:6: 8/5 on the M/L. First off claim and gets I. Ortiz. Likes the front; just missed last out while being nosed at the wire.

:7: Will challenge for the lead today w/ jockey G. Saez. Second start off layoff. Has shown great for last 3 out.

:8: Won last out vs. weaker. Should press pace today as usual but could be a bit over his head.

My plays

:6::7: / :1a::2::8:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 01:44 AM
More tomorrow.........

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleeping:

paddy79
12-31-2015, 07:10 AM
wow, nice posts man, keep it up :cool:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 10:59 AM
wow, nice posts man, keep it up :cool:

Thanks Paddy:ThmbUp:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 11:14 AM
Race 5

:1: First attempt at two turns and shows strong recent form. Carmouche and Levine may be developing a lasting relationship. May be vying for the lead today.

:2: Did the turf to dirt / dirt to turf shuffle last three races. Has settled in just behind the leader in last 7 starts, for most of the race. Moves up to MSW company for first time today; interesting move.

:3: No Comment

:4:Adds a 2nd turn for first time and has looked sharp in all three lifetime starts. Could look to steal the lead today.

:5: Another sprint to route mover; form pattern suggests that she could be due for a score w/ ML 12-1.

:6: 7/5 ML favorite; dirt today after last two on grass. Dirt today after last two on grass. 4 wide move on far turn last out and gets J. Alvarado today.

:7: Trying dirt today for second time after last three on grass. Was on the close last out before running out of room. I. Ortiz / Pletcher connection seems to be its best attribute to this point.

:8: 2nd lifetime start after testing the claiming waters, moves to MSW company at a 30-1 ML

My plays

:4::6: / :1::2::7:

coachv30
12-31-2015, 11:50 AM
Don't have time to breakdown the rest....getting rushed out of the house.

Race 6

:6::3: / :1::4::5:

Race 7

:6::3: / :1::9::11:

Race 8

:5::6: / :1::3::7:

Race 9

:5::4: / :7::8::9:

Good Luck All!!