PDA

View Full Version : Dean Blandino 'ruining' NFL games?

Stillriledup
12-29-2015, 02:18 PM
This AJ McCarron thing throwing a facemask flag 30 seconds after the play and then the other night letting the coach of the Broncos 'order' a review on if McCarron had a fwd pass or not even though the reviews are supposed to come from upstairs. (No, not from god)

Officiating has never been worse under this guy it's at an all time low under his watch.

tucker6
12-29-2015, 02:56 PM
on this we agree.

Kash$
12-29-2015, 03:24 PM
This AJ McCarron thing throwing a facemask flag 30 seconds after the play and then the other night letting the coach of the Broncos 'order' a review on if McCarron had a fwd pass or not even though the reviews are supposed to come from upstairs. (No, not from god)

Officiating has never been worse under this guy it's at an all time low under his watch.

To quote my friend whiffleball whiz it was part of the script..:D

burnsy
12-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Its actually proof that its not scripted, maybe. If it is, its so bad they need new writers. The reffing has stunk. But I will say this about the "Face mask", is it did happen and when I read one of the side judges lips....He said, "face mask, I saw it." To the ref. Why he didn't throw a flag himself, we'll never know. :bang:

I can't hear well so I look right at people lips (as a habit) when they talk and I swear one guy said that during the "ref huddle". The knuckle head never called it until nearly a minute later. Scripted? Maybe it was not supposed to be called?

Stillriledup
12-29-2015, 09:52 PM
Its actually proof that its not scripted, maybe. If it is, its so bad they need new writers. The reffing has stunk. But I will say this about the "Face mask", is it did happen and when I read one of the side judges lips....He said, "face mask, I saw it." To the ref. Why he didn't throw a flag himself, we'll never know. :bang:

I can't hear well so I look right at people lips (as a habit) when they talk and I swear one guy said that during the "ref huddle". The knuckle head never called it until nearly a minute later. Scripted? Maybe it was not supposed to be called?

Part of the script is that they want you to believe the reffing is SO 'clueless' that these bozos fixing anything won't even cross your mind.