PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mouths of pigs.....

Tom
12-29-2015, 12:07 PM
Samuel L. Jackson gave an interview with the Hollywood Reporter (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/race/awards-chatter-podcast-samuel-l-851131)in which he said on hearing about the December murders in San Bernadino, he had wished the killers were white and not Muslim.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/12/29/samuel-l-jackson-wished-san-bernadino-killers-had-been-some-crazy-white-dude/

Hey Sammy, you need a rest - why don't you got spend a few weeks in Chicago, or Baltimore, if you get my drift. You racist pig.

This is why race relations are poor in this country - pigs like this useless POS.

Stillriledup
12-29-2015, 12:11 PM
Bernie's a man of the people? What people?

Nutz and Boltz
12-29-2015, 12:16 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2015/12/29/samuel-l-jackson-wished-san-bernadino-killers-had-been-some-crazy-white-dude/

Hey Sammy, you need a rest - why don't you got spend a few weeks in Chicago, or Baltimore, if you get my drift. You racist pig.

This is why race relations are poor in this country - pigs like this useless POS.

OH, OH, somebody's got to look in the mirror. :lol:

His golfing buddy is DONALD TRUMP! :D

Jackson also weighed in on the 2016 presidential campaign, distancing himself from his sometime golf partner Donald Trump, but also trashing Trump’s competitors for the GOP nomination. “There are some other people that aren't as open about what he's saying that are running also, you know, that are just as crazy, that have just as much ill-will toward the common man — and not just the common black man. People who don't have a certain amount of money don't mean anything to them."

(case in point is that Scottish golf course fiasco)

Track Collector
12-29-2015, 12:47 PM
Instead of wishing the killers were white, how about wishing no one was hurt or killed period?! Maybe he scored points with his fellow racists, er believers.:faint:

Yes, it is a difficult dawning moment when a person finally reaches the conclusion that Islamic Terrorism is not just something "over there", but something that we must be constantly on guard for here in the US. Welcome to reality.

OntheRail
12-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Maybe we should pitch a twitter fit to Capital One credit card about their racist spokesmen. "Just another reason for Whitey to look at that Black Man" and of course like a true to the bone-head Decorate. Let say it together... "It's All Bush's Fault" :rolleyes: Samule L Jackass is more like it...

Elliott Sidewater
12-29-2015, 01:27 PM
Undoubtedly the most hateful of the H8teful Eight. He used to amuse me.....not anymore. :ThmbDown:

Stillriledup
12-29-2015, 02:21 PM
If a white actor came out and said I wish these killers were black, how would that go over?

Nutz and Boltz
12-29-2015, 03:01 PM
If a white actor came out and said I wish these killers were black, how would that go over?

In the words of Gabby Johnson RUBBITTT !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke5Mr5eCF2U

thaskalos
12-29-2015, 05:19 PM
Undoubtedly the most hateful of the H8teful Eight. He used to amuse me.....not anymore. :ThmbDown:
I think it's best to remember that we admire actors for their acting ability...and not for their "world views". :)

TJDave
12-29-2015, 05:26 PM
I think most here are misinterpreting his remarks.

thaskalos
12-29-2015, 05:39 PM
I agree.

He even went further and explained that what he really regretted was the effect that the San Bernadino killings would have on the way that we view our "Muslim neighbors". And he didn't quite say he wished these killers were "white and not Muslim". He said that he wished the killer was some "crazy white dude".

My feeling is that Tom was more bothered by Jackson's declaration that he is a life-long Democrat. :)

fast4522
12-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Samule L Jackson is just another hemorrhoid, your entitled to support him. I understand the other sides views when we let the black on black killings soar to record rates. Then cops under the microscope having brain farts when confronted with opposition to authority. Hey we have problems, the liberal mindset has been more problematic to this country than all the physical problems like aids, Alzheimer's, or heart failure etc. combined.

classhandicapper
12-29-2015, 07:20 PM
The problem with his statement is that it demonstrates the double standard that generates resentment from white people. That's why this thread exists. That doesn't help.

If some white actor said the same thing about another crazed "black kid" his career would be under full assault from the leftist media (which is pretty much everyone except Fox and Rush), apologies from him and his agent with explanations of what he really meant would be flowing everywhere trying to salvage his career, and the shakedown artists like Al and Jessie would be calling for boycotts.

What should happen in either case is that we try to understand intent and let it slide if it was actually harmless (as imo it was in this case). Even if it's not harmless, it shouldn't necessarily be career threatening. Some things that are politically incorrect to say are true.

horses4courses
12-29-2015, 07:51 PM
[url]This is why race relations are poor in this country - pigs like this useless POS.

Taken a look in a mirror in the last 50 years, chimp?

fast4522
12-29-2015, 08:44 PM

He would see a man who has put way more into the system than he will ever get out, unlike the many who came and started taking and are still taking. The mindset you support that has bled us dry.

Tom
12-29-2015, 09:56 PM

You know what, horsey, you have the mind of a 5 year old and he wants it back. Run along sonny, the adults are talking here. Find yourself a cartoon website to challenge yourself.

Tom
12-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Out of context

I think his remarks are very clear.

Tom
12-29-2015, 10:10 PM
Hey Sammy, what's in your wallet?

Stillriledup
12-29-2015, 10:19 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3376604/Samuel-L-Jackson-says-Muslim-Americans-country-s-new-black-men.html

More Jackson comments about Muslims.

NorCalGreg
12-30-2015, 02:12 AM
I think it's best to remember that we admire actors for their acting ability...and not for their "world views". :)

We can say we admire Barbra Streisand for her singing ability...and not for her "world views".

Am I not also allowed to ask her to shut the f*** up and sing, then. Her "world views" are forced upon her "captive audience" most of whom didn't pay-nor care to to hear her "world views".

Sorry, but this is a sore point with me--entertainers who seem to believe their views are more valid than joe schmuck's.

thaskalos
12-30-2015, 02:26 AM
We can say we admire Barbra Streisand for her singing ability...and not for her "world views".

Am I not also allowed to ask her to shut the f*** up and sing, then. Her "world views" are forced upon her "captive audience" most of whom didn't pay-nor care to to hear her "world views".

Sorry, but this is a sore point with me--entertainers who seem to believe their views are more valid than joe schmuck's.
Where do these entertainers assert that their "views are more valid than joe schmucks"? Their opinion is more visible, because these entertainers are chased down by these "reporters"...while joe schmuck is left alone. But I've never seen or heard an entertainer claim that his opinion is "more valid" than someone else's. Samuel L. Jackson and Barbra Streisand don't give a rat's ass about OUR opinions...so, why are WE so concerned about what THEY think?

We have a right to voice whatever opinion we want...but the entertainers SHOULDN'T?

NorCalGreg
12-30-2015, 04:53 AM
Where do these entertainers assert that their "views are more valid than joe schmucks"? Their opinion is more visible, because these entertainers are chased down by these "reporters"...while joe schmuck is left alone. But I've never seen or heard an entertainer claim that his opinion is "more valid" than someone else's. Samuel L. Jackson and Barbra Streisand don't give a rat's ass about OUR opinions...so, why are WE so concerned about what THEY think?

We have a right to voice whatever opinion we want...but the entertainers SHOULDN'T?

Samuel Jackson I don't have a problem at all with--I knew he had said something about the shooting, but whatever it was, didn't interest me.

I'm surprised you would be under the impression Streisand was chased down by reporters....that basically being the reason we know what her views are.

During the Bush years...she toured extensively, charging exhorbitant prices for her arena shows. During which, to an unsuspecting and admiring audience...the music would stop--she would go on a tirade about the President, America, Foreign Policies, a Bush character would come onstage with more buffoonery, etc.
Her fed-up and stunned audiences began booing and yelling--this isn't what they came for. Streisands reply? Look it up:

"Why don't you shut the **** up. If you can't take a joke, why don't
you leave and get your money back."

I get that celebrities really ARE chased down and hounded daily by the press, and no papparazzi are outside my window, so even creeps like Johnny Depp get a pass. But not Streisand.

Stillriledup
12-30-2015, 04:57 AM
Samuel Jackson I don't have a problem at all with--I knew he had said something about the shooting, but whatever it was, didn't interest me.

I'm surprised you would be under the impression Streisand was chased down by reporters....that basically being the reason we know what her views are.

During the Bush years...she toured extensively, charging exhorbitant prices for her arena shows. During which, to an unsuspecting and admiring audience...the music would stop--she would go on a tirade about the President, America, Foreign Policies, a Bush character would come onstage with more buffoonery, etc.
Her fed-up and stunned audiences began booing and yelling--this isn't what they came for. Streisands reply? Look it up:

I get that celebrities really ARE chased down and hounded daily by the press, and no papparazzi are outside my window, so even creeps like Johnny Depp get a pass. But not Streisand.

Johnny Depp is a creep?

Fager Fan
12-30-2015, 07:20 AM
I think his remarks are very clear.

You're misinterpreting. Jackson may be all the negative things you and others think of him, but we should be fair with what he said if we want people to be fair with what Trump or others say.

The fact is that most mass murderers of the non-terrorist variety (as well as serial killers) are crazy white guys. He was saying that he was wishing this wasn't a Muslim terrorist attack but instead one by another crazy white guy. I understood what he was saying though I personally felt the opposite, I prefer these incidents to be committed by terrorists than another crazy white guy as I think the latter are more difficult to spot and stop beforehand .

rastajenk
12-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Say wha'? You lost me at the end there.

Tom
12-30-2015, 07:50 AM
I guess no one told him about all the crazy Black shooters in Baltimore and Chicago.

barahona44
12-30-2015, 08:17 AM

she toured extensively, charging exorbitant prices for her arena shows.

I get that celebrities really ARE chased down and hounded daily by the press, and no papparazzi are outside my window, so even creeps like Johnny Depp get a pass. But not Streisand. The free market doing what it does best,person puts out a product which others choose to purchase at a given price point.Who knew Babs was such an outstanding capitalist?

Nutz and Boltz
12-30-2015, 08:34 AM
I don't give two flying SH**TS what any "entertainers", do, think,say ,wear, comb their hair, or how often they wipe their a** after a bathroom break. Why are we even arguing about what a bunch of insecure nutcases in show business have to say. They only sit for interviews because they are told they have to sell their product by record labels and movie producers. And they sometimes say outrageous things just to make sure that the interview gets attention. They say something crazy and the go on for 30 minutes promoting their crap!

Hey, Tom. I hope the next time you post a story to get more hatred spewed by fellow horse players it gets ignored.

If fellow horse players can't get along with each other, no one can.

Tom
12-30-2015, 09:58 AM
Hey, Tom. I hope the next time you post a story to get more hatred spewed by fellow horse players it gets ignored.

If fellow horse players can't get along with each other, no one can.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Feel free to put me on Iggy....I will survive somehow.

Nutz and Boltz
12-30-2015, 10:15 AM
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Feel free to put me on Iggy....I will survive somehow.

Mr 72,732

If that would get you to shut up I would! No chance of that happening , huh ? :lol:

I dare anyone to find a single positive post by you in the past few years. You've really turned into a mean ,grumpy old man.

I am happy that my years are numbered so I don't have to listen to hateful rhetoric from people like you. All bluster, no substance.

Rookies
12-30-2015, 10:31 AM
Yeah, that was pretty stupid... as stupid as this from the racist, Con Election campaign, pigs:

"WASHINGTON — A new study shows that negative ads targeting President Barack Obama in 2008 depicted him with very dark skin, and that these images would have appealed to some viewers’ racial biases."
National Post today.

Tom
12-30-2015, 10:34 AM
Mr 72,732

If that would get you to shut up I would! No chance of that happening , huh ? :lol:

I dare anyone to find a single positive post by you in the past few years. You've really turned into a mean ,grumpy old man. Should be a piece of cake.

I am happy that my years are numbered ME TOO! so I don't have to listen to hateful rhetoric from people like you. All bluster, no substance. To a pea brain, maybe...do you qualify?

I hate to repeat myself, but :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Tom
12-30-2015, 10:36 AM
Yeah, that was pretty stupid... as stupid as this from the racist, Con Election campaign, pigs:

"WASHINGTON — A new study shows that negative ads targeting President Barack Obama in 2008 depicted him with very dark skin, and that these images would have appealed to some viewers’ racial biases."
National Post today.

All we read is the NY Post.

They might have put it....."Dark Days ahead for Democrats"

Nutz and Boltz
12-30-2015, 10:53 AM
Pea brain, am I ?

Just like a kid in the 5th grade would act, can't take criticism, so you call people names .I guess you're not a grumpy old man after all, you're just a little brat! :D

Tom
12-30-2015, 11:48 AM
RIF....I asked if you qualify.
Your answer would suggest yes, seeing how your reading comprehension is 5th grade level. :rolleyes:

btw, you have not been here long enough to be tired of me yet. Who were before you got thrown out last time?

Nutz and Boltz
12-30-2015, 12:00 PM
Your answer would suggest yes, seeing how your reading comprehension is 5th grade level. :rolleyes:

btw, you have not been here long enough to be tired of me yet. Who were before you got thrown out last time?
Won't stoop to your level.

No, I was a lurker for years and just retired. I'm in poor health, so I've had plenty of time to research the history of some of the long-term posters such as you and Stillriled up.

I'm not saying that I disagree with your views,sometimes you're spot on. It's just that there is so much negativity in your posts. I'm about as cynical as you can get, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it. But I won't stoop to name calling, that's not funny, that's rude.

Rookies
12-30-2015, 12:18 PM
In other National Post news, the Phillipines gets direct guidance from the Almighty and provides some new moves for Boxie's Pastor... :lol:

MANILA, Philippines — Philippine Roman Catholic Church officials have reprimanded a priest for riding a hoverboard and singing a song during Christmas Eve mass. The Diocese of San Pablo, south of Manila, said the Rev. Albert San Jose apologized for his action, which was caught on video and widely shared on YouTube.

The video shows the priest in a white cassock gliding up and down the church’s aisles on the two-wheeled electric scooter while singing a Christmas song. Some members of the surprised congregation applaud as he pivots and moves backward.

It is not a personal celebration where one can capriciously introduce something to get the attention of the people “That was wrong,” the diocese said in a statement late Tuesday, emphasizing that celebrating the Mass is the church’s “highest form” of worship and “demands utmost respect and reverence.”

“It is not a personal celebration where one can capriciously introduce something to get the attention of the people,” it said. :lol: :lol:

NorCalGreg
12-30-2015, 02:29 PM

I've heard the ever-cheerful and perky Cindy Pierson Dulay had him banned from her popular site-0-dead-links, when he insisted on posting that same YOU TUBE VIDEO he flooded our board with. He was known as DEEZ_NUTZ over there.

Tom
12-30-2015, 02:48 PM
“It is not a personal celebration where one can capriciously introduce something to get the attention of the people,” it said. :lol: :lol:

It's not, it's a religious service, not a bar room get together.
He was wrong.

Nutz and Boltz
12-30-2015, 03:20 PM
I've heard the ever-cheerful and perky Cindy Pierson Dulay had him banned from her popular site-0-dead-links, when he insisted on posting that same YOU TUBE VIDEO he flooded our board with. He was known as DEEZ_NUTZ over there.

I was banned because I posted a YouTube video of "Silent Night" on Christmas Eve? :lol: That's the only video I posted here more than once!

Easy to check since I have less than 70 posts. :faint:

PaceAdvantage
01-02-2016, 04:26 PM
Won't stoop to your level.

No, I was a lurker for years and just retired. I'm in poor health, so I've had plenty of time to research the history of some of the long-term posters such as you and Stillriled up.

I'm not saying that I disagree with your views,sometimes you're spot on. It's just that there is so much negativity in your posts. I'm about as cynical as you can get, but I try to keep a sense of humor about it. But I won't stoop to name calling, that's not funny, that's rude.Tom's one of the funniest posters around here...where have you been, Mr. Research?

Even his biggest detractors will admit he makes them laugh every now and then with his comedy routines...

mostpost
01-02-2016, 06:05 PM

Believe me, it does not take that long to get tired of you.

Rookies
01-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Even his biggest detractors will admit he makes them laugh every now and then with his comedy routines...

Hopefully, most of us have learned to do that... at least once in awhile! ;)