PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars SPOILER Thread

zico20
12-26-2015, 08:50 PM
Since MANU wants to talk about the movie and we don't know who all has seen it, I will begin this thread for those who have seen it. Why do I give it such a poor grade? Here they are in no particular order.

1 The music was uninspiring compared to the other six.

2 It was a complete rehash of ANH with ESB and ROTJ parts thrown in.

3 Han's death scene was too predictable. Han should have gone out in a blaze of glory as a hero.

4 The pace of the movie was too frantic with no story telling and very little character build up.

5 No grand space battle

6 The rathtar scene in the Millennium Falcon was not Star wars like.

7 Lack of alien diversity.

8 Starkiller base. Did we really need a 3rd super weapon that destroys planets. Plus the ease in which it was destroyed was comical. I got no such enjoyment out of it like the other two.

9 Captain Phasma was supposed to be a bad ass but instead she was a worthless character.

10 Mary Sue Rey. I understand Disney wanting a female hero character, but this was way over the top. No flaws whatsoever and she could do everything. Not very realistic.

11 Lightsaber battle between Kylo Ren vs Finn and Rey. How can someone who killed all the padawans at the jedi Temple be struck by a guy who never used a lightsaber before is beyond me. Next, how could Rey defeat someone so skilled in the Force as Ren was. All lightsaber battles in the future will be anti climatic.

12 Kylo using the Force to stop blaster bolts. This really bothered me since all the great Jedi used their lightsaber to deflect them.

I could go on and on with dozens more, but I will stop for now.