PDA

View Full Version : Gravesend

Tom
12-26-2015, 04:07 PM
This one is a head shaker for me.
Not that the winner beat a bunch of allowance horses and nothing made any kind of a run, but how does a trainer with no credentials turn and old horse into this fast of a stakes winner?

The guy has done zero as a trainer, except two wins with this guy?

I saw nothing in several data suppliers that suggested he had anything near the early speed to do what he did today. And conveniently, nothing makes a run. I guess those Parx numbers are just crap.

Back to Tampa. :rolleyes:

cj
12-26-2015, 06:25 PM
That is going to be a 130, maybe even a little higher, TimeformUS Speed Figure. I have no idea where it came from but the horse is definitely in career best form and has always like the inner dirt.

Tom
12-26-2015, 06:54 PM
130!~ :eek:
As Trevor would say.....Un-beee-leee-vable!
The trainer has some good luck, or something.....wonder how he has yet to show anything resembling talent with other horses.

The Hawk
12-26-2015, 11:19 PM
I'm guessing about a 105 Beyer.

EMD4ME
12-26-2015, 11:24 PM
That is going to be a 130, maybe even a little higher, TimeformUS Speed Figure. I have no idea where it came from but the horse is definitely in career best form and has always like the inner dirt.

I liked how Kendrick stayed in the 4 path throughout, was with the grain the whole way.

Very refreshing to see a rider GO and keep improving position the WHOLE WAY at a NYRA track.

Wish we could clone Kendrick