PDA

View Full Version : SA Trainers

RunForTheRoses
12-26-2015, 03:08 PM
How bout that Jonathan Wong taking on two Millers and getting the money at 3 to 1?

On the negative side what is with the SoCal slump of John Sadler? He was one of the top dogs not long ago, maybe with the meet change but until he wins more I wil use caution betting him.

v j stauffer
12-26-2015, 06:02 PM
How bout that Jonathan Wong taking on two Millers and getting the money at 3 to 1?

On the negative side what is with the SoCal slump of John Sadler? He was one of the top dogs not long ago, maybe with the meet change but until he wins more I wil use caution betting him.

I think he's going to win a Grade 1 in about 35 minutes.

That'll break the slump. We'll see.

spiketoo
12-27-2015, 09:34 AM
I think he's going to win a Grade 1 in about 35 minutes.

That'll break the slump. We'll see.

Still looking.

RunForTheRoses
12-27-2015, 03:30 PM
JS has a contender, not an odds on type in the 5th. Let's see.

spiketoo
12-28-2015, 10:56 AM
JS has a contender, not an odds on type in the 5th. Let's see.

5-2 fav.

Beat the hoss behind him by 12.5. Unfortunately that hoss was DFL.

SuperPickle
12-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Sadler has lost some big owners last couple of years. Ike and Dawn Thrash. More recently Lee Searing fired him and moved Kobe's Back and his other horses to Peter Eurton. I also don't believe he trains for the Mosses anymore.

I think Hronis is his last big owner.

RunForTheRoses
12-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Sadler has lost some big owners last couple of years. Ike and Dawn Thrash. More recently Lee Searing fired him and moved Kobe's Back and his other horses to Peter Eurton. I also don't believe he trains for the Mosses anymore.

I think Hronis is his last big owner.
Has one today in the 7th for Hronis, has good Euro TGs, for the old JS this would be a play