PDA

View Full Version : PDF to Excel Converter

PICSIX
12-26-2015, 09:05 AM
Is it possible to convert PP's that are in PDF format into Excel so the data can then be manipulated......something easy like sorting by Prime Power?

I know there are free converters but everything I've read says the pay for versions are much better.....anyone tried this?

Thanks,

Mike

upthecreek
12-26-2015, 09:14 AM
https://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/en/

Looks OK I'd check with your antivirus program 1st or WOT

Longshot6977
12-26-2015, 09:38 AM
I know there are free converters but everything I've read says the pay for versions are much better.....anyone tried this?

There are a few pretty good ones such as VeryPDF, TotalPDF Convertor and Able2Extract professional. However, they all fall short in the same area of subscripts and superscripts where the beaten lengths are used. Like 5th place and 2 1/4 lengths back. The lengths back is written in jibberish most times.

Also, I just tried the Nitro one in the above link and some of the race times are put in the same cell as well as the superscripts problem. But if you just want to sort by prime power numbers, the above 3 or 4 apps should help you. Otherwise, if you can just figure out how to convert the jibberish to numbers....

Pick 'em Charlie
12-26-2015, 12:20 PM
If you are using BRIS why not download the CSV files?

PICSIX
12-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the replies! I will check all suggestions out.