PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate Christmas in Brunei and Perish.

dkithore
12-26-2015, 01:32 AM
True colors of Islam reveals itself. A Muslim oil rich country has an Imam who is declaring harsh punishments to anyone found celebrating Christmas. Somalia wants to join them.

Caution homeland Security! any citizen coming from this countries for ANY purpose should be banned in retaliation. They are extremists. They say so by their mission statement up front. Congress should immediately take steps to include two more countries on their black list of visa Waiver program.

I will go further. Any citizens of this country living in the USA should be deported to their country without explanation like the British family of 11 members coming to Disney Land.

Caution: No followers of extreme religion may be believed for what they say about living in peace.

therussmeister
12-26-2015, 02:16 AM
What about people from those countries trying to come here because they want to celebrate Christmas?

woodtoo
12-26-2015, 04:02 AM
What about people from those countries trying to come here because they want to celebrate Christmas?
May god help them.

dkithore
12-26-2015, 08:13 AM

you make excellent point for some exceptions.

Tom
12-26-2015, 09:06 AM

Blame Imam Obama for not having a proper vetting process in place.
While it is heart wrenching, I see no reason to haphazardly allowing unknown groups to come here and threaten our people.

Shame on our government for dropping the ball and not doing its most important job, all in the name of PC.

And, more importantly, GD the worthless UN to Hell for worrying more about temperature than people. We need to leave this POS assembly of worthless nations immediately.

The world is full of people who need help and protection ans the ass-clown in charge are more concerned about their own profits. GD anyone who is wasting time on GW to Hell. Ironic that they would then be correct.

boxcar
12-26-2015, 09:34 AM

I think those people should be exported to the more moderate Muslim states -- like Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. Whaddya think?

Tom
12-26-2015, 10:28 AM
Yes, yes, the GOOD muslims should be lining up to take them in, right? The religion of peace would dictate it, it would seem to me. Rescue people being victimized by those who dishonor the Quaran? Seems to be their duty to allah.

Greyfox
12-26-2015, 10:42 AM
And, more importantly, GD the worthless UN to Hell for worrying more about temperature than people. We need to leave this POS assembly of worthless nations immediately.

I'll second that motion. :ThmbUp:
It's the biggest publicly funded crime organization in the United States.

mostpost
12-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Simpletons simplify. It's what they do. Brunei is prohibiting public Christmas displays and services. Christians are free to celebrate Christmas "In their community" according to the article I read on the subject.

And, according to a Politifact article I found, virtually all Muslim countries permit Christian churches and Jewish synagogues to function. I'm certain that would change should ISIS take control. Then again, how many are there on this very board calling for the closing of all mosques in America?

I find it interesting that Muslims seem to believe Santa Claus is a religious figure.

boxcar
12-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Simpletons simplify. It's what they do. Brunei is prohibiting public Christmas displays and services. Christians are free to celebrate Christmas "In their community" according to the article I read on the subject.

And, according to a Politifact article I found, virtually all Muslim countries permit Christian churches and Jewish synagogues to function. I'm certain that would change should ISIS take control. Then again, how many are there on this very board calling for the closing of all mosques in America?

I find it interesting that Muslims seem to believe Santa Claus is a religious figure.

While on the subject of "Simpletons", Mosty, why don't you tell us about the Islamic nations wherein it is illegal to practice Christianity.

Tom
12-26-2015, 03:21 PM
Originally Posted by mostpost

Don't ask, don't tell, huh?

Talk about simpletons......you are the poster boy.

LottaKash
12-26-2015, 05:24 PM

He sees you when you're sleeping, and he knows when you're awake...simple

dkithore
12-27-2015, 07:17 AM
I think those people should be exported to the more moderate Muslim states -- like Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. Whaddya think?
I believe Saudi Arabia does not encourage non-muslim celebrations. Google Search:

Saudi Arabia is reportedly the 12 most dangerous country in the world to be a Christian. 6. There are no churches for Saudi Arabia Christians to worship. The public practice of all non-Muslim religions is prohibited.May 11, 2015.

dkithore
12-27-2015, 07:28 AM

Five years in prison? I will not venture to test whether church celebrations are considered "in their community" or public place of worship.

Tom
12-27-2015, 09:36 AM
So, the Sorry Arabians are not the GOOD muslims, huh?
Anyone tell the Imama Obama?