PDA

View Full Version : dave schwartz's track pars

mike
01-24-2002, 05:16 PM
HI, HAS ANYONE USED THE NEW TRACK PARS THAT DAVE IS SELLING? WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR EXPERIENCE?

PaceAdvantage
01-24-2002, 05:40 PM
I use them....I have the version before the current one available and have found them to produce some very reliable numbers in my track to track conversions.....even though mine are rather old (almost a year), they still are working well enough that I have been late to respond to Dave's e-mail telling me an updated version is for sale...... :D

==PA

Tom
01-24-2002, 06:15 PM
Are these the new pars Dave was talking about a couple of weeks ago? Are they available now?
Thanks,
Tom

Dave Schwartz
01-24-2002, 07:40 PM
Tom,

Electronic pars are available now ($129) but the printed ones are on hold for a few days.

Dave

Tom
01-24-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Dave Schwartz
Tom,

Electronic pars are available now ($129) but the printed ones are on hold for a few days.

Dave

Woo Hoo!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :cool:

ridersup
01-25-2002, 09:00 AM
Mike:

Have used Dave's pars all of last year. I find them to be very reliable and accurate. I made my own pars last year for Churchill Downs and Tampa Bay and they were pretty much on the money with Dave's. They are particularly useful in playing multiple tracks to make track to track adjustments and in making pace and final time pars.