PDA

View Full Version : Big M 12/18

jtschmidt
12-18-2015, 07:33 PM
Late Pick 4 Races 8-11 ($0.50; $50k guarantee)

Race 8: This open trot has many contenders, but I will try to get by with just two. :9: Crosbys Clam Bake got the job done two back at 29/1. This gelding is very sharp and may sit a pocket after blasting. Could be a huge overlay at some 15/1 as #3 Tirade Hanover and #7 Opulent Yankee will take a ton of action. I do not see this as a great spot for Opulent Yankee and do not trust Andy Miller. I am also using :5: Waiting on a Woman who had a week off after just missing 3 in a row last time out. Spagnola juice may be enough.

Race 9: I actually included long shots Solid Queen and Art Ideal before the scratches, so I am actually down to four horses in a competitive field. :8: Up Front Kellie Jo has the class and YG driving. :7: Steps up but put in a great effort to win first time Spagnola. :9: May be sharpest, but starting from the 8 hole with a trailer and Vinny Ginsburg driving may be troublesome. I will include :2: Exilarated who was made the 2/1 ML favorite. Gapped cover but finished to just miss to horse off her back. Buckeye is hot. Really no surprises in these picks, but I do think the two chalks are vulnerable.

Race 10: Is a field full of questionable trotters. I used four again. :8: Grey Ice won last out at 27/1 from same post. Could catch these sleeping again? If :7: Danish Durango stays flat, he is the horse to beat. Last week first time hobbled, may have just been out for a view of the track. Watch out this week. :1: Dream Rocker has some class and may wake up here for Gingras. :9: Northern Grace is a favored 3yo trotting filly. Steps up and tough post. Ill use but would not blame anyone for playing against.

Race 11: Using the two favorites :3: Born to Fight and :6: Coin Collector in another questionable field.

:5: :7:
:2: :7: :8: :9:
:1: :7: :8: :9:
:3: :6:

$32 ticket. Goodluck everyone!

JT