PDA

View Full Version : Putin endorses Trump

lamboguy
12-17-2015, 07:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/17/politics/russia-putin-trump/

Greyfox
12-17-2015, 07:18 PM
Putin is a bright man. He recognizes brightness in others.

Nutz and Boltz
12-17-2015, 08:21 PM
Putin is a short shit, isn"t he ? :D Or was everybody else standing on crates?

kevb
12-17-2015, 10:53 PM
Presumably KGB agents are trained to spot and exploit character flaws in their adversaries. By praising Trump and stroking his ego, he will be able to easily manipulate him. Trump will be saying Putin's a nice guy. He likes me. We're good friends.

Greyfox
12-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Presumably KGB agents are trained to spot and exploit character flaws in their adversaries. By praising Trump and stroking his ego, he will be able to easily manipulate him. Trump will be saying Putin's a nice guy. He likes me. We're good friends.

Yeah. Trump became a billionaire by being easily duped. :rolleyes:

dkithore
12-17-2015, 11:16 PM
Trump has said repeatedly that art of negotiation requires you not insult the other side. Trump has been to Russia and smart enough to know that Putin will be his adversary, if gets elected. Respect the strengths of enemy if u want to win. Calling names to the other does not make you a winner. IMO.

thaskalos
12-17-2015, 11:30 PM
Yeah. Trump became a billionaire by being easily duped. :rolleyes:
Howard Hughes was a billionaire too,

Greyfox
12-18-2015, 12:23 AM
Howard Hughes was a billionaire too,

Was that paranoid man easily duped?

thaskalos
12-18-2015, 12:30 AM
Was that paranoid man easily duped?
Well...plenty of people convinced him to include them in his will. :)

thaskalos
12-18-2015, 12:37 AM
Here is what I find amusing about this thread:

If Putin had endorsed Hillary...then there would be an avalanche of people who would rush to this thread to mock the endorsement, by pointing out that Putin wants the destruction of our country. But, since Putin has endorsed Trump, the endorsement now has merit...and Putin is hailed as a "bright man, who recognizes brightness in others". :)

ReplayRandall
12-18-2015, 12:53 AM

If Putin had endorsed Hillary...then there would be an avalanche of people who would rush to this thread to mock the endorsement, by pointing out that Putin wants the destruction of our country. But, since Putin has endorsed Trump, the endorsement now has merit...and Putin is hailed as a "bright man, who recognizes brightness in others". :)

All that's happening here is this; the US and Russia want to go back 70 years to the end of WW2 and redistribute the world like they did before, with Putin and Trump leading the way, getting rid of ISIS and all Islamic terrorist organizations as a way of selling "world peace" as their goal.....There's nothing new under the sun.

NJ Stinks
12-18-2015, 01:39 AM

Amen.

Greyfox
12-18-2015, 02:02 AM

If Hillary showed brilliance, maybe he would have given her accolades.

Greyfox
12-18-2015, 02:03 AM
Well...plenty of people convinced him to include them in his will. :)

Yeah. He gave me a piss pot full of money but I lost it at the track.

sammy the sage
12-18-2015, 08:51 AM
Trump has said repeatedly that art of negotiation requires you not insult the other side. Trump has been to Russia and smart enough to know that Putin will be his adversary, if gets elected. Respect the strengths of enemy if u want to win. Calling names to the other does not make you a winner. IMO.

so his antics/labels towards/of 1 billion innocents is WHAT the...... :rolleyes: :faint:

elysiantraveller
12-18-2015, 12:31 PM

Just stop...

You're making too much sense. Basically, a guy who is extremely capable in the realm of geopolitics and realpolitik just stated who he wants to lead his main geopolitical rival... And thats somehow a plus.

When you picked teams in elementary who did you want the other kid to pick? Putin picks Trump for America.

:lol:

classhandicapper
12-18-2015, 12:38 PM
I don't understand the article headline or this thread.

He didn't endorse Trump. He went out of his way to say Russia does not get involved in US politics. He simply said Trump he was bright and talented.

PaceAdvantage
12-20-2015, 11:51 PM

If Putin had endorsed Hillary...then there would be an avalanche of people who would rush to this thread to mock the endorsement, by pointing out that Putin wants the destruction of our country. But, since Putin has endorsed Trump, the endorsement now has merit...and Putin is hailed as a "bright man, who recognizes brightness in others". :)Putin wants the destruction of the USA? That's going a bit far, don't you think?

PaceAdvantage
12-20-2015, 11:52 PM
so his antics/labels towards/of 1 billion innocents is WHAT the...... :rolleyes: :faint:innocents... :lol:

Let me cry over that for a bit... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(