PDA

View Full Version : It worked in the 2nd @Aqueduct

Kash$
12-17-2015, 12:55 PM
30/1 winner Karen Silks was late onto the track due to repair...It sure helped :)

bello
12-17-2015, 01:05 PM
So did Chris Decarlo making a great move of sneaking to the rail behind the speed dual. Huge price due mostly to Decarlo.

BTW whats the implication? Shenanigans in the paddock?

Kash$
12-17-2015, 01:07 PM
So did Chris Decarlo making a great move of sneaking to the rail behind the speed dual. Huge price due mostly to Decarlo.

BTW whats the implication? Shenanigans in the paddock?

Not at all 30/1 was a huge price on this horse trainer has been good..I saw the same thing you saw.No implication Bello

bello
12-17-2015, 01:26 PM
What I have a bigger problem is sitting out here knowing that the rail is gold and watching Jose Ortiz give up the rail to Alvarado and the deuce. No implication here either. Jose was clearly trying to win. But he didn't because he left the rail and allowed Alvarado through.

I was just kidding on the earlier shenanigans comment, Always used to hear that a horse is late to the track getting the juice. Just playing along. Should have stuck a smiley icon up.

Kash$
12-17-2015, 01:35 PM
What I have a bigger problem is sitting out here knowing that the rail is gold and watching Jose Ortiz give up the rail to Alvarado and the deuce. No implication here either. Jose was clearly trying to win. But he didn't because he left the rail and allowed Alvarado through.

I was just kidding on the earlier shenanigans comment, Always used to hear that a horse is late to the track getting the juice. Just playing along. Should have stuck a smiley icon up.

30-1 5 horse field was absurd..

no breathalyzer
12-17-2015, 02:25 PM
:jump: :jump: :jump: Are you ready!

no breathalyzer
12-17-2015, 02:28 PM

Tractor went to work hard.. that rail aint golden anymore

bello
12-17-2015, 02:29 PM
:jump: :jump: :jump: Are you ready!

162k carryover....over/under for tomorrow pool?

no breathalyzer
12-17-2015, 02:31 PM
162k carryover....over/under for tomorrow pool?

2.0 mil ? i have no clue. haven't even seen the field sizes yet.

Stillriledup
12-17-2015, 02:38 PM
2.0 mil ? i have no clue. haven't even seen the field sizes yet.

Won't be 2 mil due to 9am west coast start, many arent out of bed yet lol

Kash$
12-17-2015, 02:41 PM

Many arent working either.

bello
12-17-2015, 02:54 PM
I am becoming a Chris Decarlo fan after two decades.

How a bout a p6 carryover as well. Would that take money away from the P5 pool with an overlappping race?

no breathalyzer
12-17-2015, 02:54 PM
wow...was going to bet the :7: in the 6th race until i saw post parade .. horse was pulled up on the lead.. hope he's alright.

chenoa
12-17-2015, 05:26 PM
My OTB buddy told me years ago to take note when DeCarlo is aboard, he can ride, don't think he gets many mounts but when he does take a look.

Tall One
12-17-2015, 06:25 PM
Mott will go to him on occasion as well.

Ocala Mike
12-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Winning lately with horses ridden by anyone named Davis and Chris DeCarlo. Glad to see it's not all the Ortiz gang right now.

theiman
12-17-2015, 08:15 PM

Dont expect a lot of money from Californian's. The simulcast card from the Big A doesnt start until the 3rd race out west. So unless you bet thru TVG, Expressbet, or some other ADW you are not in.

Stillriledup
12-17-2015, 08:48 PM
Dont expect a lot of money from Californian's. The simulcast card from the Big A doesnt start until the 3rd race out west. So unless you bet thru TVG, Expressbet, or some other ADW you are not in.
Interesting how Calif doesn't have full card simo yet in 2015, pretty incredible when you think about it.

EMD4ME
12-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Interesting how Calif doesn't have full card simo yet in 2015, pretty incredible when you think about it.

They don't have ADWs out west? I'm serious, not being sarcastic.

P.S. Pretty amazing track is not open at 9 am for NYRA races.

Stillriledup
12-17-2015, 09:19 PM
They don't have ADWs out west? I'm serious, not being sarcastic.

P.S. Pretty amazing track is not open at 9 am for NYRA races.

What Iman is saying is that if you go to a track, they don't open the gates until the early races are run on the east coast. Or, if the gates are actually open, you can't bet the early races via the track.

theiman
12-18-2015, 12:38 AM

Just curious, when HP was open and took Friday night racing how many east coast facilities stayed open until 1.30 am for HP's last race at 10.30 pm west coast time? Also, if they didnt stay open that late, did they let you bet those races early and then close their gates?

Stillriledup
12-18-2015, 02:01 AM
Just curious, when HP was open and took Friday night racing how many east coast facilities stayed open until 1.30 am for HP's last race at 10.30 pm west coast time? Also, if they didnt stay open that late, did they let you bet those races early and then close their gates?

That's a good question, if anyone here was at the track 1:30 am betting Hollywood, raise your hand! :D

NJ Stinks
12-18-2015, 02:17 AM

I was at Garden State Park playing Hollywood late at night. I can't remember how late but it was well after racing was finished in the East.

mannyberrios
12-18-2015, 10:44 AM
Interesting how Calif doesn't have full card simo yet in 2015, pretty incredible when you think about it. sad, if you ask me

EMD4ME
12-18-2015, 07:48 PM

I spent many a Friday night till 2 am betting HP at the Meadowlands. They took Los Al and Cal Expo as well.

I was at the MDW when they took Hong Kong wagering back in the day.

Thousands pouring in at midnight for that

EMD4ME
12-18-2015, 07:49 PM
That's a good question, if anyone here was at the track 1:30 am betting Hollywood, raise your hand! :D

:ThmbUp:

I know it's not a hand but a thumbs up will have to do :)

bks
12-19-2015, 12:04 AM
Was there many times until 1.30am at Philly Turf Clubs.

dogkatcher
12-19-2015, 02:40 AM

You got that right!