PDA

View Full Version : FREE GIFT From Dave Schwartz

Dave Schwartz
12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
We just sent everyone on our email list a FREE GIFT!

If you did not get an email yet just email me at DaveSchwReno@gmail.com and I will get you fixed up.

Tom
12-16-2015, 03:51 PM
Excellent!

Thanks Dave, I will ponder this tonight over a Tall Boy.

delayjf
12-16-2015, 05:05 PM
Tom,

Having tipped a few with you in the past, I know what you mean. However, some here might be confused. :D

castaway01
12-16-2015, 05:24 PM
Tom,

Having tipped a few with you in the past, I know what you mean. However, some here might be confused. :D

Now, now, Tom's dating life is his own business.

Dave Schwartz
12-16-2015, 08:17 PM
So many people have requested The HorseStreet Handicapper software, that I have dropped the price.

HSH Software Just $377.77 (http://store.pacemakestherace.com/the-horsestreet-handicapper/)

Yes, you can get $40 off that as your free gift.

Note: This price will only last a few days.

NorCalGreg
12-16-2015, 08:27 PM
Now, now, Tom's dating life is his own business.

Castaway.....you're kind of a a$$ sometimes (so am I)..but I gotta give you you credit---that was f****** funny!!! :lol: :lol:

Tom
12-16-2015, 08:40 PM
What happened is Vegas, stays in Vegas! :eek:

Dave Schwartz
12-17-2015, 12:17 AM
Apparently I forgot to post this here.

The FREE GIFT is for any item below $40 in our store.

Just send me an email for more details.

NorCalGreg
12-17-2015, 01:53 AM
Apparently I forgot to post this here.

The FREE GIFT is for any item below $40 in our store.

Just send me an email for more details.

Just ordered and read a Money-Management Strategy E-book called "The Opponent Method" I've never heard of this before. Myself, like many others ...can say the worst part of my game is money management.
Go ahead and order this, it's completely free.
You say you aren't on Dave's e-mail list? You are after you request this. Unsubscribe afterwards, if you want.
-NCG

erikeepper
12-17-2015, 02:39 AM
I didnt get it even though I am in the list... :confused:

Dave Schwartz
12-17-2015, 11:20 AM
I made a huge mistake yesterday. I said "Just tell me what you want" and accidently left out the $40 maximum. (I said it in the email that went out but not here.)

Sorry for the confusion.

So, I will say again (and more clearly this time)...

Whether or not you received an email, just send me your name and email address, along with the gift you want (Up to $40), and I will send it along.

If you don't find anything that you like under $40, just choose something else and you will get $40 off with the special coupon I will send you.

raybo
12-17-2015, 12:50 PM
I made a huge mistake yesterday. I said "Just tell me what you want" and accidently left out the $40 maximum. (I said it in the email that went out but not here.)

Sorry for the confusion.

So, I will say again (and more clearly this time)...

Whether or not you received an email, just send me your name and email address, along with the gift you want (Up to $40), and I will send it along.

If you don't find anything that you like under $40, just choose something else and you will get $40 off with the special coupon I will send you.

Dave, does Renegade Handicapper have an import method (or copy/paste ability) for grabbing the ratings from a spreadsheet or text editor, or must the ratings be entered manually?

Dave Schwartz
12-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Dave, does Renegade Handicapper have an import method (or copy/paste ability) for grabbing the ratings from a spreadsheet or text editor, or must the ratings be entered manually?

No.

It is a how-to video only.

thaskalos
12-17-2015, 02:02 PM
So many people have requested The HorseStreet Handicapper software, that I have dropped the price.

HSH Software Just $377.77 (http://store.pacemakestherace.com/the-horsestreet-handicapper/)

Yes, you can get $40 off that as your free gift.

Note: This price will only last a few days.
Can 10 people put their $40 gifts together...and request one copy of the HSH Software?

raybo
12-17-2015, 02:05 PM
No.

It is a how-to video only.

Ok, I thought it was a program that created a line from our own ratings, with no subjective input from the user.

raybo
12-17-2015, 02:06 PM
Can 10 people put their $40 gifts together...and request one copy of the HSH Software?

LOL - but only one of them could actually use the program (you I assume?) :lol:

Dave Schwartz
12-17-2015, 02:48 PM

Always a thinker.

Dave Schwartz
12-17-2015, 03:27 PM
OMG, I am deluged with free gift requests! So much so that I have been fulfilling them non-stop for about 4 hours with many more to go!

I NEED to change this up a little because I will never get the new software finished at this rate!

I have a FREE gift for everyone who is or would like to be on our email list.

Please go to the link below and choose any item. Put the item in your cart. When you checkout apply the following coupon code to receive the $40 discount on whichever item you purchase.

coupon code: X55516BJ350

You must log-in to the store or create a store account if you do not have one. (Note that the store login is different than the website login.)

To be clear, you may choose any item up to $40 and it will be completely free.

http://store.pacemakestherace.com/categories/All-Products/?sort=priceasc

Regards,
Dave Schwartz