PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood 6/17 Races 5-8

Tee
06-17-2004, 06:24 PM
Trying something a bit different for the rest of today. Will be posting who looks the best to me in the post parade & see how they do in the race. Will also post who I like from a past performance analysis & compare the two.

In the fifth - the post parade gave me the 4,7,10. PP's pointed me in the direction of the 6.

Tee
06-17-2004, 06:58 PM
Got busy and missed race 6!!

Tee
06-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Race 7 - It Was Meant To Be looks to have a lone spd scenario in her corner. Will see how she & the others look when they get on track.

Tee
06-17-2004, 07:22 PM
It Was Meant To Be looked good to me, but I'll give the post parade award to Phaedra. She looks to have kept her good form form her win on the 21st of May.

Also from a pp analysis perspective - the 2 horse Bonnie Brighton is one I would take a longer look towards. Coming back from a extended break in a productive sprint prep to now stretching back out where she has done her best. Her 1/12 record does not excite me much for the win spot, but I would not dismiss her from a placing.

I wouldn't take Sweet Frippery at even money - now she wins for fun. :)

Tee
06-17-2004, 07:33 PM
Told ya Sweet Frippery would win for fun:D :D :D

Good to see Phaedra run a good race.

On to the finale without the post parade analysis. I am convinced that these horses lie, lie, lie :) :) Just kidding, I haven't really had the time today to give this little experiment its just due. Will give it a go another day.

I'll take the Swiss Yodeler(7) 1ster along with the Rubiano(1A) 1ster. Throw in a dash of 2 horse & perhaps the 3&5 clunking into the mix late in an effort to catch the tri/super.