PDA

View Full Version : Rosecroft Tuesday December 15

1067 The Fan
12-15-2015, 03:46 PM
Back behind the Mic tonight.. 6:40 post, some likely on TVG or TVG2

Race 1.
#7 Tom's Titan ill be 1-9.. Has been banging his head with top pacers on the grounds all meet.

Race 2
Sean Bier chose the #7 Hot Rod Pete over the #1 Brighton Bay One. You get Jonathan Roberts instead. The #3 Doomsday Hanover and #9 Missed Opportunity make me bang my head against the wall. I know they are better. Wide Open Race..

Race 3
Been almost a month since anyone in this field has won a race. #1 Third Mortgage may benefit from duel here between #6 Hurricane Honey and #8 Peoplesayimgood who adds lasix for the first time. No idea why automated ML put #4 Hey Pancho 2-1 on ML, but does get Bier.

Race 4
#8 Panoxyl has been knocking on the door. #7 Mr. Arrogant was buck wild on the lead by 8 at the half in first local start before the tank went empty. I have been on the #1 Andy's Lil Buddy all meet. Of course he's 1-18, but second or third 11 times. #2 Portsmouth Harbor has been sneaky good in last two since time off.

Race 5
ML Choice #2 Key West Hanover is 2-24. However, the #& Art Simpson needs big pace for his closing kick to get by everyone. Im not sure that happens here. #1 Your My Boy Blue made speed effort last time and got parked for life. I think this lines up 2-1-3 and they sprint home. Can #7 get by them all is the question.

Race 6
#1 Third Coast made huge local debut then broke at Chester. Great driver and Barn make him 1-9. But, if you must go for a safety play, 4,5, 9 and 7 have decent ability in this class here. Third start locally for the #7 Who I still say has something in the tank. On the board in 16 of 37 this year.

Race 7
Have to figure #3 BreezeInTheShade, full brother to Shady Breeze is conducting or pocket sitting behind the #5 Bradley's Last Ride who was impressive at lower level in last. #2 Dancing Rusty was in with $10-Claimers at Chester and seems to fit here with MIlby.

Race 8
Featured race of the night. 49 wins in this field this year.
Really like the effort of #4 Hot Art with Jared Moyer last time. Could get Value as 6,7,8 likely get pounded at windows.

Race 9
#5 Windsong Ingenius finally not saddled with outside post. I think the race sets up perfect here for him. Been on board in 24-41 this year. 1,3,7 set nice brisk pace in here then 3 and 5 form the outer flow.

Race 10
Milby chooses #4 Get Outta Eyre N over #2 T's Electric who is sharp. I want to pick the #1 Stanhope who tried the big boys last time. Good betting race here. Don't discard the #7 Concert Artist or #3 Beammeupscottie. Superfecta race with good value.

Race 11
Jonathan Roberts picks the 1 off sizzling mile in last against softer bunch. #6 Lone Raider has been going against a lot of of WO/Open pacers lately. Can we get 5-1?

Race 12
Some Tasty foes in here. Good Superfecta Race I would key the #2 Rocnrolwillneverdie first/second here.

Race 13
#1 Samcro gets Burton and #3 Asparka Terror gets a better draw. #4 One America will be favored, but, is feast or famine. 6-35 with 0 second place finishes.

Race 14
They arrive at this level for a reason. #5 Riggy its put up or shut up time.

1067 The Fan
12-15-2015, 07:16 PM
Finally got the 9 home in race 2. 8-1

1067 The Fan
12-15-2015, 08:48 PM
Live longshot here in Race 8 4 Hot ARt 19-1 3 minutes to post WPS

Tall One
12-15-2015, 08:56 PM
I get logged in as they crossed the finish..of course!

10-1. Nice call, Fan.. :ThmbUp:

1067 The Fan
12-15-2015, 09:03 PM
Boom.....10-1 Hot Art for Jared Moyer

1067 The Fan
12-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Late Pick three Races 12-13-14 Late Double as well only change Race Fourteen 8 Knight of My Life Billy Carter drives