PDA

View Full Version : MY FAVORITE --------- PA MOMENTS

EMD4ME
12-10-2015, 06:37 PM
In the spirit of the holidays, I am trying to spread some holiday cheer and have some fun. So.....I'd like to create a thread where we can compliment posters on what we most like about them (and to have some laughs as well :D )

Im starting off this off with a brown nosing effort :D :D :D :

My favorite CJ PA moments are when he chimes in with witty, short but classy comments to moderate the usual chaos that ensues on PA. For that...THANK YOU CJ.

My favorite PA PA moments are when he (out of no where) blasts someone to put them in their place! (for example: ME :D :D :D )

My favorite SRU PA moments are all the times he/she/they (they possibly as he posts every 3 seconds and only a team of people can be so educated about so many different topics) posts while taking 2 different sides of a discussion :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What are you favorite posts of the vast and diverse PA nation?

johnhannibalsmith
12-10-2015, 07:09 PM
*Pretty much any time Tom is ranting. There are some real gems buried in some of those, even though we disagree a lot of the time.

*Detective Robert Goren and his ability to couch and/or relate almost any topic in terms of a parking garage in Nebraska.

*Pretty much any thread where actual handicapping is happening. Not so much the picks themselves, but those where people are sharing insight into a race or a methodology and backing it up with an opinion in the race based on those thoughts. That would be opposed to the redundant threads by people that get paid by the syllable and talk in high falutin' abstractions but never actually come with anything.

EMD4ME
12-10-2015, 07:14 PM
*Pretty much any time Tom is ranting. There are some real gems buried in some of those, even though we disagree a lot of the time.

*Detective Robert Goren and his ability to couch and/or relate almost any topic in terms of a parking garage in Nebraska.

*Pretty much any thread where actual handicapping is happening. Not so much the picks themselves, but those where people are sharing insight into a race or a methodology and backing it up with an opinion in the race based on those thoughts. That would be opposed to the redundant threads by people that get paid by the syllable and talk in high falutin' abstractions but never actually come with anything.

That never happens here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ocala Mike
12-10-2015, 07:18 PM
Not so much lately, as he seems to be keeping a low profile, but I enjoy (not) the PA rabble hurling stones at Mostie while he's restrained in the stocks in the middle of the town square. Talk about gang rape! Feel for you, Mostie!

Second place goes to Boxcar debating with himself whether the earth is 4, 5, or 6 thousand years old (and convincing himself it's close enough either way).

Marshall Bennett
12-10-2015, 07:36 PM
I'll share my favorite one day. Will have to think more about it. I would imagine when I come up with one it, will be something posted at the beginning of a thread in OT. I say this because about 95% there end with political ranting back and forth, often over the same issues. :bang:

Kash$
12-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Thask with his witty comments...

One of my favoirtes posts

NorCalGreg

You couldn't have POSSIBLY understood his post. Now get back to bed, you're probably bothering the other patients.....some with a release date and don't need trouble.

EMD4ME
12-10-2015, 08:15 PM
Thask with his witty comments...

One of my favoirtes posts

NorCalGreg

You couldn't have POSSIBLY understood his post. Now get back to bed, you're probably bothering the other patients.....some with a release date and don't need trouble.

OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed this post and I must say THAT is a 1st BALLOT HALL OF FAME POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: