PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tomlin

Kash$
12-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Bombs away Steeler fans-hes overrated.

ManU918
12-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Great thread... The content on this site somehow gets worse by the day.

Kash$
12-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Great thread... The content on this site somehow gets worse by the day.

ManU so you think Mike tomlin is a great coach because of his wins and losses?

Im a Steeler fan watch every game he makes some of the dumbest decisions.

Hes more sizzle then steak

ManU918
12-08-2015, 08:44 PM
ManU so you think Mike tomlin is a great coach because of his wins and losses?

Im a Steeler fan watch every game he makes some of the dumbest decisions.

Hes more sizzle then steak

Where did I say he is/isn't a great coach? I said the content on this site is getting worse by the day. A few posters here post the most random garbage and it drives the posters who actually offer value to the site away. This is a pathetic thread. But that doesn't surprise me because most of your posts and threads alike are pathetic. Out of your 750 posts 140 of them are from thread starters. There are active members here who have ten times as many posts as you who haven't created 50 threads let alone 140 in a 7 month span.

Kash$
12-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Where did I say he is/isn't a great coach? I said the content on this site is getting worse by the day. A few posters here post the most random garbage and it drives the posters who actually offer value to the site away. This is a pathetic thread. But that doesn't surprise me because most of your posts and threads alike are pathetic. Out of your 750 posts 140 of them are from thread starters. There are active members here who have ten times as many posts as you who haven't created 50 threads let alone 140 in a 7 month span.

My bad not as good as Back To The Future or Stevie Johnson.

ManU918
12-08-2015, 09:02 PM
My bad not as good as Back To The Future or Stevie Johnson.

Do you really want to compare threads? I've created 58 threads in the 4.5 years that I've been a member. The threads I create are relevant to events that are taking place in the world or in my life. The content you produce is absolutely horrible. It's like you are starting a thread or posting just for the sake of doing so. Not to add value to the site.

Kash$
12-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Do you really want to compare threads? I've created 58 threads in the 4.5 years that I've been a member. The threads I create are relevant to events that are taking place in the world or in my life. The content you produce is absolutely horrible. It's like you are being forced to create something just for the sake of doing so.

ManU i started the thread honestly to get others opinion about Tomlin.I was reading an article about overrated coaches in the nfl he was ranked 3rd.

Fisher
Fox
Ryan
Tomlin

ManU918
12-08-2015, 09:09 PM
ManU i started the thread honestly to get others opinion about Tomlin.I was reading an article about overrated coaches in the nfl he was ranked 4th.

Fisher
Fox
Ryan
Tomlin

Cool story bro.

Kash$
12-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Cool story bro.

Thanks

Jeff Fisher, St. Louis Rams

After Jeff Fisher was let go from the Tennessee Titans in 2010, he was one of the most sought after coaches in the business and had the ability to select whatever open job there was.

Why was Fisher so sought after?

He has longevity and relevance, but not much else.

Fisher had the one Super Bowl run as Titans head coach in the 1999 season, a run which he didn’t even win his division. In 16 full seasons and part of another with the Titans franchise, Fisher posted just six winning campaigns. Now Fisher is in his third season with the Rams and the best the team has finished has been 7-8-1 (2012), in his first season in St. Louis with a lot of Steve Spagnuolo’s players.

Jeff Fisher is good with the media as he often has quick wit and catchy barbs, but in nearly two decades of coaching Fisher has just six winning seasons, five playoff victories and no rings.

Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is an absolute media darling. Whenever his team loses a game, he makes no excuses, is famous for saying, “We’re going to own it,” and he inspires confidence.

Mike Tomlin is in no danger of losing his job anytime soon, as the Pittsburgh Steelers believe in stability throughout their organization.

But is he the right man for the job?

Tomlin has his Super Bowl ring which certainly buys him a great deal of equity, but he won it in his second season with mostly Bill Cowher’s players. Despite having one of the few franchise quarterbacks in the NFL, Tomlin has had two consecutive non-winning seasons and whenever his team looks like they’re on the cusp of doing great things, they suffer improbable losses (evidenced this season in losses to the Buccaneers and Jets).

Since Tomlin “decided” that current Arizona Cardinals’ head coach and then Steelers’ offensive coordinator Bruce Arians needed to retire, Tomlin has a 22-20 record. In that same time, Arians has led the Colts (interim head coach) and the Cardinals to a 28-10 record.

John Fox, Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos’ head coach John Fox has the ultimate security blanket in quarterback Peyton Manning. Manning wins wherever he goes and Fox deserves a certain amount of credit for recruiting one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play for him.

With that said, there are major question marks about whether Fox is the type of coach that can get a team over the hump. In nine seasons in Carolina, Fox had just three winning seasons with one Super Bowl appearance. In his first season with Peyton Manning, the Broncos were double-digit favorites and found a way to lose a home playoff game to Baltimore, a wildcard team. Although Fox made it to the Super Bowl last season, he did so in a very watered down AFC. In the Super Bowl, the Broncos looked completely unprepared for the athleticism of the Seattle Seahawks.

If John Fox can’t win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning and one of the greatest collections of offensive talent in NFL history, in a league where much of the rules are slated toward offense, his tenure and the Manning tenure will be largely considered

ManU918
12-08-2015, 09:17 PM
You've had more names on this site than coaching names on that list.

ManU918
12-08-2015, 09:29 PM
Here's one of my favorite quotes of yours...

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a532/Oxbow13/only11_zpsm3gn7gbs.png (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Oxbow13/media/only11_zpsm3gn7gbs.png.html)

Telling someone else PA is not your life... As you have multiple usernames... Classic.

Kash$
12-08-2015, 09:40 PM
Here's one of my favorite quotes of yours...

http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a532/Oxbow13/only11_zpsm3gn7gbs.png (http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/Oxbow13/media/only11_zpsm3gn7gbs.png.html)

Telling someone else PA is not your life... As you have multiple usernames... Classic.

Who cares this forum is entertaining..Down time baseball season is over....Have made great friends on this forum..Emd being one of the them...isn't that big of a deal..

You posted cool story..and I replied with the article ..so you spend 15 minutes of your life trying to make someone look stupid..Brother your not making me feel stupid don't even know you..

Had five players drafted in the top 50 this year it's all good..

Valuist
12-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Thanks

Jeff Fisher, St. Louis Rams

After Jeff Fisher was let go from the Tennessee Titans in 2010, he was one of the most sought after coaches in the business and had the ability to select whatever open job there was.

Why was Fisher so sought after?

He has longevity and relevance, but not much else.

Fisher had the one Super Bowl run as Titans head coach in the 1999 season, a run which he didn’t even win his division. In 16 full seasons and part of another with the Titans franchise, Fisher posted just six winning campaigns. Now Fisher is in his third season with the Rams and the best the team has finished has been 7-8-1 (2012), in his first season in St. Louis with a lot of Steve Spagnuolo’s players.

Jeff Fisher is good with the media as he often has quick wit and catchy barbs, but in nearly two decades of coaching Fisher has just six winning seasons, five playoff victories and no rings.

Mike Tomlin, Pittsburgh Steelers

Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is an absolute media darling. Whenever his team loses a game, he makes no excuses, is famous for saying, “We’re going to own it,” and he inspires confidence.

Mike Tomlin is in no danger of losing his job anytime soon, as the Pittsburgh Steelers believe in stability throughout their organization.

But is he the right man for the job?

Tomlin has his Super Bowl ring which certainly buys him a great deal of equity, but he won it in his second season with mostly Bill Cowher’s players. Despite having one of the few franchise quarterbacks in the NFL, Tomlin has had two consecutive non-winning seasons and whenever his team looks like they’re on the cusp of doing great things, they suffer improbable losses (evidenced this season in losses to the Buccaneers and Jets).

Since Tomlin “decided” that current Arizona Cardinals’ head coach and then Steelers’ offensive coordinator Bruce Arians needed to retire, Tomlin has a 22-20 record. In that same time, Arians has led the Colts (interim head coach) and the Cardinals to a 28-10 record.

John Fox, Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos’ head coach John Fox has the ultimate security blanket in quarterback Peyton Manning. Manning wins wherever he goes and Fox deserves a certain amount of credit for recruiting one of the greatest quarterbacks ever to play for him.

With that said, there are major question marks about whether Fox is the type of coach that can get a team over the hump. In nine seasons in Carolina, Fox had just three winning seasons with one Super Bowl appearance. In his first season with Peyton Manning, the Broncos were double-digit favorites and found a way to lose a home playoff game to Baltimore, a wildcard team. Although Fox made it to the Super Bowl last season, he did so in a very watered down AFC. In the Super Bowl, the Broncos looked completely unprepared for the athleticism of the Seattle Seahawks.

If John Fox can’t win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning and one of the greatest collections of offensive talent in NFL history, in a league where much of the rules are slated toward offense, his tenure and the Manning tenure will be largely considered

Fox?? The Bears have been favored ONCE this year. Yet they've won 5 games. He took Carolina to a Super Bowl with Jake Delhomme. He didn't win a Super Bowl with Denver because they were an inferior team to Seattle.

ManU918
12-08-2015, 09:59 PM
Who cares this forum is entertaining..Down time baseball season is over....Have made great friends on this forum..Emd being one of the them...isn't that big of a deal..

You posted cool story..and I replied with the article ..so you spend 15 minutes of your life trying to make someone look stupid..Brother your not making me feel stupid don't even know you..

You think "I'm trying to make you look stupid"? Believe me your posts are enough evidence to reveal that you are stupid. What I'm doing is exposing you as the fraud that you are. For Christ's sake you have multiple usernames on a horse racing forum. Get a life.

Technology update - A screenshot takes 3 seconds.... Not 15 minutes.

ManU918
12-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Had five players drafted in the top 50 this year it's all good..

Bro... You cant even type a sentence without making fifteen grammar errors. If you think anyone here believes that you have a job in baseball then you truly are delusional. Delusional disorder much?

Kash$
12-08-2015, 10:08 PM
You think "I'm trying to make you look stupid"? Believe me your posts are enough evidence to reveal that you are stupid. What I'm doing is exposing you as the fraud that you are. For Christ's sake you have multiple usernames on a horse racing forum. Get a life.

Technology update - A screenshot takes 3 seconds.... Not 15 minutes.

Fraud:)..This isn't really important
Five players in top 50 can't be that stupid.... fraud..funny you know nothing about me..
I deal with groups who sign players like Kershaw,Jeter,Fernandez,as a matter of fact I instruct players u watch on tv..I'm a fraud

ManU918
12-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Fraud:)..
Five players in top 50 can't be that stupid.... fraud..funny you know nothing about me..
I deal with groups who sign players like Kershaw,Jeter,Fernandez,as a matter of fact I instruct players u watch on tv..I'm a fraud

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ahhhh It gets better and better.

http://themanifeststation.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/One-Flew-Over-the-Cuckoos-001.jpg

Kash$
12-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Right use technology and copy and paste the pics I posted on the met thread..Name a few
Lance McCullers
Rick Weeks
Mike Tucker
Jose Fernandez
Gordon Beckham
Funnier you once posted you played baseball at a high level..

ManU918
12-09-2015, 08:31 AM
Right use technology and copy and paste the pics I posted on the met thread..Name a few
Lance McCullers
Rick Weeks
Mike Tucker
Jose Fernandez
Gordon Beckham
Funnier you once posted you played baseball at a high level..

I said it before and Ill say it again. This is an internet forum. There's no need to elaborate on what I did or what I do because it holds zero weight on an internet horse racing forum. I post in threads here about relevant topics where I don't need to expand on, beef up/lie about my personal life to earn respect of the fellow PA posters. IE - I can post that I was an angel investor for ten companies on the INC 500 list and list the companies. Would that mean that I actually invested in them and have accumulated an absurd amount of wealth over the years/Would it warrant respect from fellow posers? Absolutely not. A post here that tries to beef up who you are on the other side of the monitor without showing proof is weak.

So when you put these absurd posts out with names of players and say things like "five players in the top 50", you're making yourself look like a bigger jackass. None of those posts hold any weight.

Kash$
12-09-2015, 08:49 AM
I said it before and Ill say it again. This is an internet forum. There's no need to elaborate on what I did or what I do because it holds zero weight on an internet horse racing forum. I post in threads here about relevant topics where I don't need to beef up/lie about my personal life to earn respect of the fellow PA posters. IE - I can post that I was an angel investor for ten companies on the INC 500 list and list the companies. Would that mean that I actually invested in them and have accumulated an absurd amount of wealth over the years/Would it warrant respect from fellow posers? Absolutely not. A post here that tries to beef up who you are on the other side of the monitor without showing proof is weak.

So when you put these absurd posts out with names of players and say things like "five players in the top 50", you're making yourself look like a bigger jackass. None of those posts hold any weight.

Doesn't hold any weight great..Your wealthy at 32 years old got it (Wealth money never runs out Trump is wealthy)..In June I made 162,000.Not rich but im ok with it
Do you really think earning respect from people I don't even know matters?
I don't need to impress anyone..Put me on ignore who cares..
png.gif image00111.png (88.2 KB)

Attached Images http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15549&stc=1

Kash$
12-09-2015, 08:51 AM
vCash: 400

jpg.gif 20150604_194509 (1).jpg (142.3 KB)

Yep thats the 3rd round pic i just make stuff up
Attached Images http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15538&stc=1

Kash$
12-09-2015, 08:52 AM
I said it before and Ill say it again. This is an internet forum. There's no need to elaborate on what I did or what I do because it holds zero weight on an internet horse racing forum. I post in threads here about relevant topics where I don't need to expand on, beef up/lie about my personal life to earn respect of the fellow PA posters. IE - I can post that I was an angel investor for ten companies on the INC 500 list and list the companies. Would that mean that I actually invested in them and have accumulated an absurd amount of wealth over the years/Would it warrant respect from fellow posers? Absolutely not. A post here that tries to beef up who you are on the other side of the monitor without showing proof is weak.

Emd knows more about me then most buddy.

I've seen dozens of pics from Ka$h from his days as a scout for the Rays and his work the Cardinals. I don't blame you for being naive and questioning but as a credible poster on here, I am telling you, you're barking up the wrong tree

Im a fraud..Have a nice day..By the way Jeter doesn't allowed anyone in his house unless you give up your cell phone at the front door,

ManU918
12-09-2015, 08:55 AM
Doesn't hold any weight great..Your wealthy at 32 years old got it (Wealth money never runs out Trump is wealthy)..In June I made 162,000.
Do you really think earning respect from people I don't even know matters?
I don't need to impress anyone..Put me on ignore who cares..
png.gif image00111.png (88.2 KB)

Attached Images http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15549&stc=1

God you're clueless. I'm not saying I'm wealthy... I'm saying anyone here can say anything they want when they don't need to prove anything and used that as an example.

What, now you're claiming to be the commissioner of baseball?

Kash$
12-09-2015, 09:08 AM
God you're clueless. I'm not saying I'm wealthy... I'm saying anyone here can say anything they want when they don't need to prove anything and used that as an example.

What, now you're claiming to be the commissioner of baseball?

Your right anyone here can say anything.Im no fraud who cares i come to this forum for entertainment nothing else made a few friends good people..
.Watch baseball for living im not that important.

ManU918
12-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Emd knows more about me then most buddy.

I've seen dozens of pics from Ka$h from his days as a scout for the Rays and his work the Cardinals. I don't blame you for being naive and questioning but as a credible poster on here, I am telling you, you're barking up the wrong tree

Im a fraud..Have a nice day..By the way Jeter doesn't allowed anyone in his house unless you give up your cell phone at the front door,

Good for EMD... Well actually I feel horrible for him if that is the case so my condolences go out to EMD.

Is something EMD says supposed to also hold weight? Come on bro... Give it up already. Nobody believes you... Nobody cares... You're trying way too hard to impress people and be someone you're not.

What good is it doing you by posting something that everyone already knew about Jeter? Was that supposed to be some sort of inside info?
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201312/derek-jeter-has-no-phone-policy-his-house

ManU918
12-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Your right anyone here can say anything.Im no fraud who cares i come to this forum for entertainment nothing else made a few friends good people..
.Watch baseball for living im not that important.

No one cares. Do yourself a favor...Take some of that $160,000 you earned last month and invest in Rosetta Stone English Level 1.

Kash$
12-09-2015, 09:19 AM
No one cares. Do yourself a favor...Take some of that $160,000 you earned last month and invest in Rosetta Stone English Level 1.

Not that important..I speak baseball pretty good..Tell me how you played baseball at a high level again?

Impress who..You don't matter..

Ill take the 160,000 and spent my Saturday betting college games..
Funny

ManU918
12-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Not that important..I speak baseball pretty good..Tell me how you played baseball at a high level again?

You speak baseball pretty good? Hows that working out for you? You've spent the last 10 years of your life multi-naming and trolling on a horse racing thread. Wouldn't it make sense for you to be on a baseball forum where you can identify yourself for who you are claiming to be similar to Andy Serling, CJ or Vic Stauffer here?

Kash$
12-09-2015, 09:29 AM
You speak baseball pretty good? Hows that working out for you? You've spent the last 10 years of your life multi-naming and trolling on a horse racing thread. Wouldn't it make sense for you to be on a baseball forum where you can identify yourself for who you are claiming to be similar to Andy Serling, CJ or Vic Stauffer here?

You bore me..:sleeping:

ManU918
12-09-2015, 09:38 AM
You bore me..:sleeping:

Shouldn't you be at winter meetings right now or did Brian Cashman not need you with him this year?

Kash$
12-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Shouldn't you be at winter meetings right now or did Brian Cashman not need you with him this year?

High school,college season starts up in two months,.... I'll see him in February at Columbus...
He and Newman hired me 2006 to intruct players from Dominican Republic..Steinbrenner owned the Best Western on the Gulf To Bay causeway and that's where the young players stayed..I make stuff up

ManU918
12-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Done with this thread...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BZCa6RzAJ5A/T38MzKUtwWI/AAAAAAAAFCA/ejaGqwv7qtg/s1600/DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg

Kash$
12-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Thank God..

Tall One
12-09-2015, 10:41 AM
Some good work, here...:ThmbUp: