PDA

View Full Version : Symposium: Sophisticated number-crunching may be future of handicapping

Teacherdan
12-08-2015, 07:40 PM
Article in today's DRF about big data and number crunching. Interesting website is mentioned providing figures based upon the ideas and concepts in Blinkers Off (Cary Fotias). The website is predicteform.com I don't post too often so if I messed this up I apologize. Just thought it was a very interesting article discussing CRW's and what our handicapping future might be.

BELMONT 6-6-09
12-08-2015, 08:08 PM
Article in today's DRF about big data and number crunching. Interesting website is mentioned providing figures based upon the ideas and concepts in Blinkers Off (Cary Fotias). The website is predicteform.com I don't post too often so if I messed this up I apologize. Just thought it was a very interesting article discussing CRW's and what our handicapping future might be.

Interesting article. looks like the 'way to go' in the future is the opposite of the numbers crunchers to get the informed value. ha ha an ever changing game this horse racing game, but, you have to Zig when other players Zag, at times to get the edge.