PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE, PLEASE READ THIS NOW

sam4022
12-04-2015, 01:19 PM
The Daily News posted a front page depicting the NRA President as a terrorist. Would it then be OK for a right wing newspaper to depict the President of Planned Parenthood in the same manner?

No, of course not. But a lot of you folk have lost perspective not to mention common sense by using every news item to suit whatever political ends you support. Seems like playing into ISIS hands by disrupting from within. The issue is not gun control it’s terrorism and the loss of our liberties and constitutional rights. What the hell is wrong with some of you have we lost complete sense of direction as a country?

I’m writing this not just because of the nasty back and forths or some stupid news story, I’m writing it because two (2) days ago our grandson was on a field trip to Lyndhurst High School, he is in 5th grade, where the NJ Symphony Orchestra was holding a rehearsal open to all children enrolled in the town’s music classes. Well the rehearsal had to be cancelled, as a plot to detonate a homemade bomb in the auditorium was uncovered. Who would do such a thing except some radical political or religious group, but NO it was FIVE 5th GRADE 10 and 11 year olds. It turns out the device would not have detonated but the point is where are we going as a country? This has gone beyond far enough.

How about we stop the Climate Change, Obama Care and Gun Control bickering and begin to act like citizens of the greatest country in the world and get together to solve problems common to us all? And lets start very soon with our children otherwise there won’t be a country to save.

Then we can get back to bickering if that's your thing.

Tom
12-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't wrap dead fish in a Daily News.
That paper has zero credibility.
It is lower than toilet paper, but TP has a use at least.

Daily News is run by morons for morons at a moron reading level.

sam4022
12-04-2015, 01:47 PM
The high school where the bomb incident occurred was Clifton High School in New Jersey and not Lyndhurst High School.

Robert Goren
12-05-2015, 07:39 AM
In my book, anyone who knowing sells guns (or bomb making supplies) to suspected terrorists or advocates doing so is no better than the terrorists. Those people should sitting on the terrorist's lap when the terrorist blows himself in opinion. I am not sure what the NRA president said quite fits that bill, but some of his quotes that have appeared online come dangerously close. But then again I learned not to trust quotes that appear online because they have the words changed in them or sometimes just plain made up.