PDA

View Full Version : Active shooting going on

Pages : [1] 2

Tom
12-02-2015, 02:41 PM
Los Al area- San Bernadino, possibly a woman's clinic, maybe more than one shooter, could be 20 people shot so far......breaking details unfolding now.

Kash$
12-02-2015, 03:01 PM
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwju-63U-73JAhVKQyYKHQPoAVYQqQIIHjAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rt.com%2Fusa%2F324372-san-bernardino-active-shooter%2F&usg=AFQjCNH3G2zAt-S0ZwTk1cz47mSxHLLMdg

Marshall Bennett
12-02-2015, 04:21 PM
Terrorist. Multiple shooters shooting randomly at anyone. No motive other than killing. Now on the loose. What are the chances the scene was a gun-free zone?
Liberals bargain for this shit and typically get it. These bastards should have been taken down on site. Chances of this playing out in Texas is next to nothing.

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Farook Syed, 3 killers at large.

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 05:02 PM
At press conference they say they know nothing. :bang:

Stillriledup
12-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Los Al area- San Bernadino, possibly a woman's clinic, maybe more than one shooter, could be 20 people shot so far......breaking details unfolding now.

This is no where near Los Alamitos.

zico20
12-02-2015, 05:39 PM
Fox news has the dead at 14 and possibly more.

delayjf
12-02-2015, 05:55 PM
These bastards should have been taken down on site. Chances of this playing out in Texas is next to nothing.

If they had tried to pull this off in my hometown in Nebraska during hunting season - they never would have made it out of town.

fast4522
12-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Terrorist. Multiple shooters shooting randomly at anyone. No motive other than killing. Now on the loose. What are the chances the scene was a gun-free zone?
Liberals bargain for this shit and typically get it. These bastards should have been taken down on site. Chances of this playing out in Texas is next to nothing.

Not so fast, it sounds like a drug cartel execution. Even if those who got killed had guns it is likely a planned hit to whack the target and everyone around the target to ensure a fast in and out move. The FBI is the best to understand what happened, the location is full of people who think our borders are a joke.

Grits
12-02-2015, 06:12 PM
This is not a women's clinic.

It is a regional center for the developmentally disabled that provides services of all kinds, ie, education, job placement, vocational and occupational opportunities, etc, etc.

It employs 670 people who work with these clients each and every day in all capacities. It is a large campus--the largest of its kind in California serving those with special needs.

There is a reserved place in hell for any human being that would turn automatic weapons on the people served on this campus--the most innocent of human life--and its employees who help them.

If my son were there, daily, as a client, hell would not hold me. I hope the three shooters are apprehended, and deep down, I hope they're shot and killed.

There are just no words left.....how in God's name could someone do this? :(

I'll pass on any comment most of you gentlemen have written.

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 06:30 PM
Riverside police update 12;21

The broadcast indicated there were unconfirmed reports the suspects were male and of middle eastern origin, " armed with AK 47's and wearing body armour".

This paragraph is now scrubbed.

TJDave
12-02-2015, 06:31 PM
I hope they get one of these guys alive.

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 06:43 PM
FBI aircraft searching Loma Linda area. ( Chris Dorner search area)

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Shots fired from black expedition, high speed chase.

Suspect vehicle stopped

woodtoo
12-02-2015, 06:53 PM
dark complexion.

2 dead 1 on the run

zico20
12-02-2015, 07:28 PM
Here is what I want to know. These guys planned this out. The victims were on the second floor, they bypassed the first floor completely. They were in and out very quickly, so why are they found a mile and a half from the crime scene FOUR hours later. I don't get why they would come back. Hopefully this isn't the biggest coincidence of all time and the SUV they shot up were different bad guys.

JustRalph
12-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Freakin Climate Change Strikes again!!

NorCalGreg
12-02-2015, 08:20 PM

For a second there....thought this was an old post. Hey Ralph :)

zico20
12-02-2015, 09:04 PM
FBI was at the scene 20 minutes after the shooting. As of 8:00 central the FBI is still actively pursuing the case which O'Reilly says means it could very well be a terrorist act and not just a couple of whack jobs who wanted to shoot up the place. One dead is a woman.

Tall One
12-02-2015, 09:48 PM
James Queally
‏@JamesQueallyLAT BREAKING: Sources telling @latimes that a suspect in the #SanBernadino shooting is Syed Farook, an American citizen.

9:38 PM - 2 Dec 2015 · Los Angeles, CA, United States

Tom
12-02-2015, 09:49 PM
This is no where near Los Alamitos.

I meant Los Angles....."Los A"

Tom
12-02-2015, 09:50 PM

This is what was reported on the very first bulletin on the radio today.

Tom
12-02-2015, 09:52 PM

Ah, the Prodigal Son returns!
Yrs, this heat is making them nuts out there.
GD JV's anyways.

davew
12-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Ah, the Prodigal Son returns!
Yrs, this heat is making them nuts out there.
GD JV's anyways.

It is not just the heat, it is also the drought. Makes poor farmers go to the big city and can't find work. They then get disillusioned and decide to follow a cult.

Obama can fix all this by bringing them to this country and giving them food, housing, television, and HOPE for the future by voting for democrat party.... wait these people are already here?

zico20
12-02-2015, 10:27 PM
James Queally
‏@JamesQueallyLAT BREAKING: Sources telling @latimes that a suspect in the #SanBernadino shooting is Syed Farook, an American citizen.

9:38 PM - 2 Dec 2015 · Los Angeles, CA, United States

Confirmed by Fox News. His father said he was a devout Muslim. The woman has a weird name also, obviously Middle East also.

NorCalGreg
12-02-2015, 10:34 PM
For a second there....thought this was an old post. Hey Ralph :)

I figure what brought Ralph out of hiding was the rioting in Europe, and across the globe... over their demands for something "to be done" about climate change. I looked very carefully at the faces of the rioters, as I'm sure Ralph did. Lily white....middle to upper class, every last one of them, that I saw.

I'm actually as ashamed of them, as I am of those white BLM poseurs.

ArlJim78
12-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Things I've recently learned:
Climate change caused Muslims to slaughter a bunch of innocent people in Paris, but in San Bernadino it was the NRA which caused Muslims to slaughter a bunch of innocent people.

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2015, 10:52 PM
All those people who rushed out to purchase firearms after Obama was elected had the right idea...now if only concealed carry were more commonplace in some areas of the country...if only...

tucker6
12-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Things I've recently learned:
Climate change caused Muslims to slaughter a bunch of innocent people in Paris, but in San Bernadino it was the NRA which caused Muslims to slaughter a bunch of innocent people.
Ain't that the freaking truth...

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Another suspect just named is reported as a citizen of Qatar...

Who was it? Fantastic Dan the other day who pooh-poohed the chances of one being injured or killed in a terrorist attack? Tell that to the families involved today in California...

Let's bring in those refugees!!! :jump: :bang:

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2015, 11:56 PM
Well, I guess CAIR wouldn't be holding a press conference at the moment condemning the violence and reminding us all what a peaceful religion Islam is, if this weren't a Radical Islamic-related terrorist attack.

xtb
12-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Oh come on, it's probably just a little workplace violence.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Well, I guess CAIR wouldn't be holding a press conference at the moment condemning the violence and reminding us all what a peaceful religion Islam is, if this weren't a Radical Islamic-related terrorist attack.

Strange timing by CAIR in LA, to want the FBI to probe a hate crime over a bullet riddled Quran EARLIER in the same day this shooting takes place:

http://www.cair.com/press-center/press-releases/13281-cair-la-asks-fbi-to-probe-bullet-riddled-copy-of-the-quran-left-at-islamic-store-as-hate-crime.html

MutuelClerk
12-03-2015, 12:24 AM
14 dead. 14 injured. Does it matter if the person has an Arabic name or is some white dude dealing with PTSD to make this terrorism? I want ISIS dealt with severely. But I want the shootings to end here even more. I have more of a chance being harmed by some 25 year old frustrated geek virgin who can't find a job then ISIS. People are more interested in defending their TERRIBLE political parties then doing the right thing. Keep bantering. Keep defending your parties. Keep watching the bodies pile up. How many mass shootings in the U.S. this year? Keep pointing fingers. Oh wait, you need those fingers to pull the trigger. Never mind.

Tall One
12-03-2015, 12:25 AM
We were just warned before Thanksgiving, by the president I believe, to be aware of soft targets. I guess a government building could be a soft target, so putting two and two together, I'd say there had been some chatter picked up about a possible attack.

PaceAdvantage
12-03-2015, 12:25 AM
Reports are now coming in that there was no workplace altercation or fight prior to the attack...but that the person who left and came back was originally casing the joint to see how soft the target was...unreal...

PaceAdvantage
12-03-2015, 12:26 AM
Another suspect just named is reported as a citizen of Qatar...FOX now reporting this suspect naming might be a hoax...ah the fog of war...

Tall One
12-03-2015, 12:30 AM

Yeah, they looked a little uneasy up there..especially the brother in law. Buncha wack-a-doos, man. I don't trust any of them.

ArlJim78
12-03-2015, 12:34 AM
14 dead. 14 injured. Does it matter if the person has an Arabic name or is some white dude dealing with PTSD to make this terrorism? I want ISIS dealt with severely. But I want the shootings to end here even more. I have more of a chance being harmed by some 25 year old frustrated geek virgin who can't find a job then ISIS. People are more interested in defending their TERRIBLE political parties then doing the right thing. Keep bantering. Keep defending your parties. Keep watching the bodies pile up. How many mass shootings in the U.S. this year? Keep pointing fingers. Oh wait, you need those fingers to pull the trigger. Never mind.

What is the right thing we should be doing?

Racey
12-03-2015, 12:36 AM
Is trying to suppress the PR nightmare maybe this will wake up this lame administration and the Left......nah no chance more Us citizens will have to die Obama will never deal with this......it is just brutal at this point

Racey
12-03-2015, 12:40 AM
And his theory of the GOP is afraid of WOMEN & children...well women are now being used (Paris & California) Wake the F up this Prez is a joke.

tucker6
12-03-2015, 06:54 AM
Strange timing by CAIR in LA, to want the FBI to probe a hate crime over a bullet riddled Quran EARLIER in the same day this shooting takes place:

http://www.cair.com/press-center/press-releases/13281-cair-la-asks-fbi-to-probe-bullet-riddled-copy-of-the-quran-left-at-islamic-store-as-hate-crime.html
would a bullet riddled bible receive the same treatment?

tucker6
12-03-2015, 06:56 AM
all those words to say you want gun restrictions? Just get to the point next time.

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 07:05 AM
Yeah, there was a touch of burnsyanism in that one.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Reports this morning is that gunman worked with some of victims in some way, but it still could be Islamic terrorism. I felt safe from Islamic terrorism because they had only struck in places known worldwide like NYC or Paris. If this does indeed turn out to be Islamic terrorism, I will have to rethink that. Of course now, the question becomes whether they are terrorists or disgruntled employees is how did they get their guns? Anybody who thinks a person with a concealed weapon was going take down these two dressed in full body armor is as nutty as they are. It took a shoot out with trained police officers to get them. A guy with six shooter would have had no chance against Military grade weapons in a shoot out. We need to stop people like these two from getting military grade weapons. Surely there is a compromise where real hunters can freely buy guns for their sport and keeping guns like used in this incident out the hands of potential terrorists and whack jobs. As I said earlier, a pistol in a side holster is not going to bring down people armed like these two.
P.S. Welcome back Just Ralph. You were missed even by us liberals.

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 07:24 AM
Head shot would have been effective.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Head shot would have been effective.Like you are going take your time and go for a clean head shot with bullets from automatic rifle being spewed your way as fast as can leave the barrel. Come on, get real here. It took a shootout with police and many bullets fired to bring these guys down.

Tom
12-03-2015, 07:45 AM
Oh come on, it's probably just a little workplace violence.

Hillary is demanding we find and destroy that video!

sammy the sage
12-03-2015, 08:18 AM

3rd suspect.. Climaht Bin Chaynjin

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 08:25 AM
I've been watching Morning Joe, and they are tenaciously trying to link this event to the 300 or so other "mass shootings" this year; a number that surely includes bad drug deals, gang-related revenge, crazy family members, probably even self-defense. Not much mention of whether these two perpetrators had registered their pipe bombs.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Definitely Muslim terrorist, thou MSM will try to spin it any way they can and Obama will blame guns and work place violence. Terrorist's cause global warming. Obama is willfully ignorant.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 08:49 AM
Definitely Muslim terrorist, thou MSM will try to spin it any way they can and Obama will blame guns and work place violence. Terrorist's cause global warming. Obama is willfully ignorant.

Armed Citizens Deter Terrorist Attacks In Detroit, Police Chief Says

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/12/01/armed-citizens-deter-terrorist-attacks-in-detroit-police-chief-says/

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/authorities-search-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Hillary is demanding we find and destroy that video!

News reports indicate they used GoPro body cameras to record the massacre.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 09:01 AM

You're a month late!

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1850961&highlight=over%2Funder#post1850961

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Armed Citizens Deter Terrorist Attacks In Detroit, Police Chief Says

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/12/01/armed-citizens-deter-terrorist-attacks-in-detroit-police-chief-says/

A man who has been working in the area said he noticed a half-dozen Middle Eastern men in the area in recent weeks, but decided not to report anything since he did not wish to racially profile those people.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/12/02/authorities-search-redlands-home-tied-to-suspect-syed-farook/
Proof that profiling does indeed work. If it looks like a duck...

nearco
12-03-2015, 09:12 AM

Most mass shooters are disgruntled white males (kind of like the demographic of PA... :lol: )
Maybe we should start stopping and frisking angry white males for our own and out families safety.

Tom
12-03-2015, 09:35 AM

If you do not profile, you are not doing your job. End of story.

Tom
12-03-2015, 09:41 AM
News reports indicate they used GoPro body cameras to record the massacre.

I just heard that.
Guess that rule our "workplace violence."

Now, did YOU hear anything about a shooting in NO, 17 people or something like that shot the other day? They were bantering about that last night, but I was falling asleep and missed most of it.

classhandicapper
12-03-2015, 10:01 AM
If the perpetrators have body armor and pipe bombs and coordinate their efforts to kill innocent people they are terrorists - end of story. That's a way different scenario than when an individual goes off the deep end due to mental health issues and acts alone.

Anyone that thinks this is about guns is a fool (probably Obama). They had pipe bombs. This group was determined to murder people. If they didn't have guns, they would have used alternate means.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 10:05 AM
Like you are going take your time and go for a clean head shot with bullets from automatic rifle being spewed your way as fast as can leave the barrel. Come on, get real here. It took a shootout with police and many bullets fired to bring these guys down.

good one Robert. Did anyone see the methods the cops used to approach a house? I saw one from the helicopter video. 5 of them lined up like bowling ball pins walking into the house.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 10:08 AM
Obama said people on "no fly lists" can still buy guns legally. Really.

Inner Dirt
12-03-2015, 10:08 AM
The Inland Regional Center is a little more than a mile from the OTB I probably visited 1,000 times when I lived in Riverside Ca. I drove passed it many times as it is less than a mile from restaurant row we went to celebrate a winning day.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Most mass shooters are disgruntled white males (kind of like the demographic of PA... :lol: )
Maybe we should start stopping and frisking angry white males for our own and out families safety.
Point taken.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Obama said people on "no fly lists" can still buy guns legally. Really.

Could be worse...

The Paris airport was employing approximately 60 people on the terrorist-watch list up until last week.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 10:13 AM
If the perpetrators have body armor and pipe bombs and coordinate their efforts to kill innocent people they are terrorists - end of story. That's a way different scenario than when an individual goes off the deep end due to mental health issues and acts alone.

Anyone that thinks this is about guns is a fool (probably Obama). They had pipe bombs. This group was determined to murder people. If they didn't have guns, they would have used alternate means.

does not matter the question is HOW DO YOU STOP THEM?

Technology , Medicine the two most sought after professions in the world.
190 million Muslims in India
170 million Muslims in Pakistan
150 million Muslims in Bangladesh

They all know you can come to America as a Student. if you say NO more, then billionaires like Bill Gates complain.

The vast majority of advanced degrees go to Asians and middle easterners
and a tiny minority will be working for the bad guys

I see no end in my lifetime. this is the new normal for the time being.

classhandicapper
12-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Of course profiling works. It's basic freaking math. That how we find serial killers etc... They probably just don't teach basic stats in common core anymore. That's why liberals don't get it.

Seriously, obviously there's an ugly side to it because the GOAL is to judge people as individuals instead of as part of group with negative statistics. But when we are talking about crime, and especially death, those that are part of the higher risk "group" should be understanding of the situation and tolerate mild inconvenience because it's done IN THEIR BEST INTERESTS ALSO. As long as law enforcement doesn't do anything really aggressive, there's nothing wrong with using math.

I would have no problem being profiled if I was part of a higher risk group.

I'm Sicilian. If you want to check me and other Sicilians out before letting us go somewhere in Italy because we might be members of the Italian mafia, go right ahead. I don't want to get killed by the mafia either. Duh!

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 10:18 AM
Could be worse...

The Paris airport was employing approximately 60 people on the terrorist-watch list up until last week.

that list here is bullsheet

years ago they put my oldest son on that list because he left the country for 3 years with a first time DUI pending on him. He didn't give a sheet, no matter what I told him. He got a job overseas and said F that.

took 3 months ARD and a year of bugging the feds to get him off that list.
He left in 2009, after graduating from college in the midst of the greatest depression since 1929. He Got a job in 3 days teaching English, making about 50k. Did not make sense to him to spend 2k to fly back and deal with it and start the job search over here when no one was hiring, when in Asia an English speaker can get a job teaching English easy.

I never understood why he stayed so long until I watched Bourdain's food show of the country he resided. Then I got it. "oh mofo, you were getting drunk and partying". He grinned

terror watch list, no fly list same thing. just add a little software flag. The "get THAT guy" list

and cat stevens is on the list. :lol:

RunForTheRoses
12-03-2015, 10:33 AM

Wrong!

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2015/12/02/san-bernardino-shooters-unknown-here-are-some-past-mass-shooters-n2088321

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 10:38 AM
that list here is bullsheet

years ago they put my oldest son on that list because he left the country for 3 years with a first time DUI pending on him. He didn't give a sheet, no matter what I told him. He got a job overseas and said F that.

took 3 months ARD and a year of bugging the feds to get him off that list.
He left in 2009, after graduating from college in the midst of the greatest depression since 1929. He Got a job in 3 days teaching English, making about 50k. Did not make sense to him to spend 2k to fly back and deal with it and start the job search over here when no one was hiring, when in Asia an English speaker can get a job teaching English easy.

I never understood why he stayed so long until I watched Bourdain's food show of the country he resided. Then I got it. "oh mofo, you were getting drunk and partying". He grinned

terror watch list, no fly list same thing. just add a little software flag. The "get THAT guy" list

and cat stevens is on the list. :lol:

Sixty radicalized Islamists working at the Paris airport, so hard to believe...only in your naïve mind.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 10:38 AM
does not matter the question is HOW DO YOU STOP THEM?

Technology , Medicine the two most sought after professions in the world.
190 million Muslims in India
170 million Muslims in Pakistan
150 million Muslims in Bangladesh

They all know you can come to America as a Student. if you say NO more, then billionaires like Bill Gates complain.

The vast majority of advanced degrees go to Asians and middle easterners
and a tiny minority will be working for the bad guys

I see no end in my lifetime. this is the new normal for the time being.Not to mention places in Africa like Ethiopia. I had several Ethiopians students working for me as cashiers. They spoke prefect English, could do the basic math we required and most importantly showed up to work and did it on time to boot. Beat the Hell out of the usual 22 year old product of the Lincoln school system we normally hired. Only one out about 20 I used ever gave me any problems. They all had one thing in common, they did not want to go back Ethiopia even though their families were really well off. Equal to multimillionaires in American terms. It is better to be poor in the United States than to be worth a hundred million in Ethiopia one kid told me. I did some research on his father and found out his father was actually worth over 50 million. The kid stood inherit a third of it if he returned and next to nothing if stayed here, but he want to stay here anyway. But I digress again.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Sixty radicalized Islamists working at the Paris airport, so hard to believe...only in your naïve mind.

yeah I get it , it's an airport. but you can also say any job can kill people.
get off the airport thing man. just because they pulled off 9-11 does not mean
that's their only "ace in the hole".

example: They hit a rock concert and soccer stadium.

my answer has always been 'get out of the middle east' and don't come back

Tom
12-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Could be worse...

Amazing how much stuff got done in a couple of days after the shootings - people rounded up, targets bombed.....why was all this obviously KNOW stuff not done BEFORE the shootings?

Does anyone these days know what being at war means?

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Obama said people on "no fly lists" can still buy guns legally. Really. You would have thought when they started making the list, that would have been taken care. Oh yeah, We had a republican president and a republican congress back then that was in the hip pocket of the NRA. Heaven forbid, that the gun dealers and manufacturers have give up a sale or two. Yes, I know the democrats had brief time when had 60 votes in senate and controlled the house during Obama's first term, but NRA keeps just enough democrats in its hip pocket too like Nebraska's Ben Nelson to prevent anything from passing on those rare occasions when that happens.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Amazing how much stuff got done in a couple of days after the shootings - people rounded up, targets bombed.....why was all this obviously KNOW stuff not done BEFORE the shootings?

That was my reaction, too. No one thought, geeh maybe we shouldn't hire people on the terrorist watch list to work at the airport?

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 11:05 AM

I do, It means we go broke and billionaires get richer.

anything we do, they come up with another trick. Who would have imagined a wife and hubby team? NOT ME! I heard the wife is a pharmacist or pharmacy school, the guy had a job. I'm pretty good at dreaming up nasty sheet, but this one fooled me. It's possible it was a terror attack disguised as a workplace violence. He left angry, no one knows why.

and another thing America. I've never met a Muslim or non-practicing Muslim who supports Israel and all that 1947 stuff. So Israel is part of the problem.

Rookies
12-03-2015, 11:08 AM

It is a regional center for the developmentally disabled that provides services of all kinds, ie, education, job placement, vocational and occupational opportunities, etc, etc.

It employs 670 people who work with these clients each and every day in all capacities. It is a large campus--the largest of its kind in California serving those with special needs.

There is a reserved place in hell for any human being that would turn automatic weapons on the people served on this campus--the most innocent of human life--and its employees who help them.

If my son were there, daily, as a client, hell would not hold me. I hope the three shooters are apprehended, and deep down, I hope they're shot and killed.

There are just no words left.....how in God's name could someone do this? :(

I'll pass on any comment most of you gentlemen have written.

I arrived to spend the night at my 89 year old, Cancer affected Mom's place and turned on this horror movie. Of course, that was the FIRST thing that jumped out to me and I had similar feelings- natch.

Now, I find myself in this terrible No win situation, where you thank God that the bottom level hell of Dante's inferno hasn't transpired and simply devolve to some horrid middle level.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 11:10 AM

Does anyone these days know what being at war means?In France, they seemed to figure some of it out be it a little late. But here, that is different story. I wonder how long it going to take and how many trips to see a judge just to see this couple's phone records to see if they can find any other terrorists if in deed this couple turns out to be terrorists. Thank you Congress for protecting terrorists and potential terrorist's privacy from the Peeping Tom eyes of the federal government. There is no way this government, especially this congress, thinks we are at war with Sunni radical Islam groups like ISIS or al-Qaeda. In fact, it is still giving aid and comfort to some the biggest enemies that those groups have. Border line treason, if you ask me.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 11:13 AM
In France, they seemed to figure some of it out be it a little late. But here, that is different story. I wonder how long it going to take and how many trips to see a judge just to see this couple's phone records to see if they can find any other terrorists if in deed this couple turns out to be terrorists. Thank you Congress for protecting terrorists and potential terrorist's privacy from the Peeping Tom eyes of the federal government. There is no way this government, especially this congress, thinks we are at war with Sunni radical Islam groups like ISIS or al-Qaeda. In fact, it is still giving aid and comfort to some the biggest enemies that those groups have. Border line treason, if you ask me.

Nice rant. A search warrant was issued last night. Therefore, your point is moot.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 11:14 AM
Not to mention places in Africa like Ethiopia. I had several Ethiopians students working for me as cashiers. They spoke prefect English, could do the basic math we required and most importantly showed up to work and did it on time to boot. Beat the Hell out of the usual 22 year old product of the Lincoln school system we normally hired. Only one out about 20 I used ever gave me any problems. They all had one thing in common, they did not want to go back Ethiopia even though their families were really well off. Equal to multimillionaires in American terms. It is better to be poor in the United States than to be worth a hundred million in Ethiopia one kid told me. I did some research on his father and found out his father was actually worth over 50 million. The kid stood inherit a third of it if he returned and next to nothing if stayed here, but he want to stay here anyway. But I digress again.

Yeah I saw that in Liberia after the 1979 coup. The middle class left. and said "you can have it". man they ruined that place. I have not been there in years, on TV during the Ebola thing it looked unrecognizable, filthy. That's was one thing I never saw in Africa was filth. saw plenty filth in Mexico. now I digress

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 11:14 AM

anything we do, they come up with another trick. Who would have imagined a wife and hubby team? NOT ME! I heard the wife is a pharmacist or pharmacy school, the guy had a job. I'm pretty good at dreaming up nasty sheet, but this one fooled me. It's possible it was a terror attack disguised as a workplace violence. He left angry, no one knows why.

and another thing America. I've never met a Muslim or non-practicing Muslim who supports Israel and all that 1947 stuff. So Israel is part of the problem. He did not assemble all that fire power from scratch in the less than an hour from the time he left and the time he returned.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 11:15 AM
I just saw Obamas new Syrian red line....it says.......enter here.

Tom
12-03-2015, 11:16 AM
No, Bobby, we had a CONSTITUTION.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 11:18 AM
He did not assemble all that fire power from scratch in the less than an hour from the time he left and the time he returned.

Something happened in Saudi Arabia. His cube mate said he came back with a wife just 6 months ago. He said he changed but never said anything.

Another dude born here.

Tom
12-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Nice rant. A search warrant was issued last night. Therefore, your point is moot.

HE is moot.:bang:

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 11:24 AM
must have been a good cubemate. The Cubemate knows all, He sensed a different guy when he returned from Arabia.

I think short term any Haji going back to the motherland should be put on a list man I'm ashamed to say that.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 11:29 AM
No, Bobby, we had a CONSTITUTION. But traditionally we suspended certain parts of it when we are at war. Of course, nobody remote connected to government wants to admit we are at war. Not Obama, Not Congress, Not Hillary, Not GOP Candidates (Opps! I almost forgot. Trumps says we at war with Illegal Mexican Immigrants, not all illegal immigrants mind you, just the Mexican ones.) It is hard to find a single voice in government to admit we are at war with ISIS. Too many Scared Cows to protect.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 11:36 AM
must have been a good cubemate. The Cubemate knows all, He sensed a different guy when he returned from Arabia.

I think short term any Haji going back to the motherland should be put on a list man I'm ashamed to say that. Their names not only need to go a list. They need to kept track off and watched. If they had done that, red flags should have been sent off when he started arming himself with the kind of weapons he accumulated. But if nobody is watching, no one has a chance to prevent what happened.

classhandicapper
12-03-2015, 11:41 AM
if you say NO more, then billionaires like Bill Gates complain.

"F" Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg.

Train and educate American workers.

Tom
12-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Obama wants to take all the military equipment away from local police.
The last two shooting we had, theses heavy duty vehicle played key roles.

So, Obama wants to aid the shooters? Sound like it.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Obama wants to take all the military equipment away from local police.
The last two shooting we had, theses heavy duty vehicle played key roles.

There are some of the right who also whine about this stuff (military equip at the local level). They and Obama live in a fantasyland.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 11:52 AM

anything we do, they come up with another trick. Who would have imagined a wife and hubby team? NOT ME! 1) I heard the wife is a pharmacist or pharmacy school, the guy had a job. I'm pretty good at dreaming up nasty sheet, but this one fooled me. It's possible it was a terror attack disguised as a workplace violence. He left angry, no one knows why.

and another thing America. I've never met a Muslim or non-practicing Muslim who supports Israel and all that 1947 stuff. 2) So Israel is part of the problem.

1) So they weren't economically oppressed by the Great Satan?

2) When Israelis start committing acts of terrorism everywhere in the world, you might have a point. For now, your point is absurd.

Tom
12-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Bobby, another thought...you want tight gun laws.
Paris has some of the strictest in the world.
How did that work out for them?

Remember, no matter what gun laws we pass in the USA, they will stop nothing as long as we have on open border. Mexico has plenty of spare guns. Obama send them there, remember?

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 12:18 PM
1) So they weren't economically oppressed by the Great Satan?

2) When Israelis start committing acts of terrorism everywhere in the world, you might have a point. For now, your point is absurd.

why's that Absurd? what did they tell you?

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 12:21 PM

Remember, no matter what gun laws we pass in the USA, they will stop nothing as long as we have on open border. Mexico has plenty of spare guns. Obama send them there, remember?

France, a country of 70 million, averages about 650 murders a year.
That's how it works out for them. This year it will jump 20% because of this one incident.

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Who did the guy turn out to be they were chasing on foot not long after the shooting? They thought they had him trapped in a home, found nothing, then a church. Then the search seemed to go away. Kinda strange.

Tom
12-03-2015, 12:26 PM
France, a country of 70 million, averages about 650 murders a year.
That's how it works out for them. This year it will jump 20% because of this one incident.

A Stop and think.
For once.

IT worked on law-abiding citizens.
But when bad guys want to, they can get them and then they kill they law abiding citizens. The unarmed citizens.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 12:28 PM

Remember, no matter what gun laws we pass in the USA, they will stop nothing as long as we have on open border. Mexico has plenty of spare guns. Obama send them there, remember? The French president admitted that the country's "tight gun laws" had some pretty big holes in them. He introduced legislation to close them. It is a different world today than when France's laws were originally passed decades ago. They hadn't kept up the times. If you think we have open borders, you take a look at European borders. Basically they have no borders in Europe. If a terrorist can say make it into Germany, then he can go any place in Europe. Crossing from Germany into France is like crossing from Nebraska into Kansas. The only way you'd know you were in Kansas is its shitty roads. It is the same in Europe. Europe as a group of countries is slowly turning to a group of states like the United States in many ways. One of the problems with cities and states enacting "tough gun laws" is that places like Texas and other Southern and Midwestern states basically have no gun laws and the bad guys can just cross the border and get their guns and bring them back. Right now states are more concerned about fireworks crossing borders than they are guns. That is why we need better federal gun laws and a better bureaucracy to administrate and enforce them. Even with todays gun laws we have seen too many government breakdowns that resulted in a killer get his hands of a gun when he should not have. The SC church shooting is case in point. We need better bureaucrats at all levels of government when it comes to administrating gun laws like back ground checks. The usual lackadaisical government employee won't cut when people's live are being put risk.

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Their names not only need to go a list. They need to kept track off and watched. If they had done that, red flags should have been sent off when he started arming himself with the kind of weapons he accumulated. But if nobody is watching, no one has a chance to prevent what happened.
You sound like a potential Trump supporter! :p

Tom
12-03-2015, 12:31 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-arrested-new-orleans-playground-shootout-wounded-17-n470926

Last week.
Did anyone catch Obama's comments on this mass shooting?
Notice anything different about this one?

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 12:36 PM
why's that Absurd? what did they tell you?

You postulate: Muslims don't support Israel.

You conclude: Israel is part of the problem.

If the problem is terrorism (I thought that was the topic), your logic makes no sense.

And I'm someone who doesn't believe we should subsidize Israel's defense budget, but please don't try placing the blame on Israel for the radicalization of certain segments of the Muslim population. Then who? I'd start with Saudi Arabia, the greatest fomenter of terrorism anywhere in the world.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 12:42 PM
You sound like a potential Trump supporter! :pTrump is a long way from the worst of the GOP candidates, although I am extremely unlikely to support him.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 12:42 PM
A Stop and think.
For once.

But when bad guys want to, they can get them and then they kill they law abiding citizens. The unarmed citizens.

I did , I looked at the numbers 650 murders a year there looks better than 30,000 murders a year in this country.

and I also considered France has more experience dealing with Muslims than we do.

Nice try Americans trying to get the world sucked into the mess we created.
France told us not to invade Iraq. French fries? You invade you create ISIS. Al-Baghgati or whatever was in prison over there. The founder of ISIS.

and now what? send more troops IRAQ WAR 3.0 and after ISIS is defeated we are 1 trillion further in the hole. THEN WHAT? tax cuts, layoffs eh? Keep Iraq together, allow Shia genocide of Sunnis, or 200,000 troops for 50 years. The GOP won't answer that question they just want Obama to DO SOMETHING.

and what happens if any special forces get captured? I don't hear anything from the GOP on that. yeah that's Obama's problem. that's why he reduces the risk of our people getting captured

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 12:52 PM

If the problem is terrorism (I thought that was the topic), your logic makes no sense.

And I'm someone who doesn't believe we should subsidize Israel's defense budget, but please don't try placing the blame on Israel for the radicalization of certain segments of the Muslim population. Then who? I'd start with Saudi Arabia, the greatest fomenter of terrorism anywhere in the world.ISIS, al-Qaeda and other radical Sunni terrorist don't give a rat's ass about the Palestinians and their cause. In fact, ISIS is actively targeting Hezbollah as seen in the Beirut suicide bombing on Nov 12 killing 45, a day before the Paris attacks.

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 12:55 PM
The police chief is a no-nonsense forthright kind of dude, isn't he? :ThmbUp:

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 01:00 PM
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/suspect-arrested-new-orleans-playground-shootout-wounded-17-n470926

Last week.
Oh wow so that's why I never heard any more about that shooting. :rolleyes:

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 01:00 PM

And I'm someone who doesn't believe we should subsidize Israel's defense budget, but please don't try placing the blame on Israel for the radicalization of certain segments of the Muslim population. Then who? I'd start with Saudi Arabia, the greatest fomenter of terrorism anywhere in the world.

Saudi Arabia separate problem
Israel unsolved problem since 1948. Seems to me ever since Israel was founded that area has been a beehive and the US refuses to solve it.

I know of no Muslims who supports Israel. I talk to them. so now what Muslims told you they support Israel?

frankly I don't give a shit about your opinion or MINE, our opinions don't matter. You're not going to convince THEM.

After listening to a lot of haji's they do have a point. Israel has a lot of faults. And the US supports Israel no matter what. 70 years of that crap over there. now it's knives, if Israel really wanted Peace, they would not be in the West Bank building Houses. Israeli's idea of peace is poking a stick at the caged up dog FOREVER what are they doing now? shutting down radio stations, turning off electricity, telling fishermen you fish 1 mile further out your dead or burning down the olive trees of 70 year old men. making friends.

none of the hajis I ever spoke with ever said "kill all the jews" etc.
they all acknowledge there is a place for Jews in Israel.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 01:01 PM
A Stop and think.
For once.

But when bad guys want to, they can get them and then they kill they law abiding citizens. The unarmed citizens. I noticed that the bad guys have problem with killing armed citizens either. In the often cited by the conservatives here gang wars, both sides have guns. Yet they keep killing each other in spite of their targets also being armed. So much for armed victims stopping that kind of killing.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 01:03 PM
[
they all acknowledge there is a place for Jews in Israel.[/QUOTE]
Maybe not all.

johnhannibalsmith
12-03-2015, 01:09 PM
... In the often cited by the conservatives here gang wars, both sides have guns. Yet they keep killing each other in spite of their targets also being armed. So much for armed victims stopping that kind of killing.

That's some crunchy logic there. Better take guns from cops too if this equation adds up to anything.

Tom
12-03-2015, 01:12 PM
I noticed that the bad guys have problem with killing armed citizens either. In the often cited by the conservatives here gang wars, both sides have guns. Yet they keep killing each other in spite of their targets also being armed. So much for armed victims stopping that kind of killing.

Totally different topic.
Now try at flipping,though.

barahona44
12-03-2015, 01:14 PM
I've never met a Muslim or non-practicing Muslim who supports Israel and all that 1947 stuff. So Israel is part of the problem.
If we all converted to Islam, that would also solve the problem.
UNLESS we converted to the wrong branch of Islam because the different sects can't stand each other.
Which means the problem STILL wouldn't be solved.
These Islamists want a caliphate that everyone will follow.Israel,Palestine,burning korans,pictures of Mohammed,American troops in Saudi Arabia are the excuse to conduct terror attacks to meet that end.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 01:18 PM
why they hate us.

1. That we allowed a Jewish State to be created in the Levant
2. That the US supports Israel on everything
3. That the US supports middle eastern "strongmen" with money and weapons.
4. that the US supports the evil monarchy called Saudi Arabia

what's wrong with the middle east
1. the a-holes run the countries
2. the female population is not allowed to participate in the economy
3. They live a harsh life
4. not enough sex.

the solutions.
1. aid in farm, building equipment, not humvees
2. aid in educators, medicine, food.
3. establish rules , metrics to be a religious leaders, eliminate the hate speech in the mosque.
4. no more military aid

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 01:19 PM
The police chief is a no-nonsense forthright kind of dude, isn't he? :ThmbUp:
I've been thinking the same. Thrown into action on a moments notice I'm really impressed.
On a side note, I see no way this young couple are the only involved. The list of firepower confiscated is enormous. I'd be really surprised if there aren't others connected that are being sought out as we speak. They're likely keeping a lot under raps in fear they'll spook them into fleeing the country. I don't think the end of this is anywhere near.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 01:20 PM

Last week.

I pulled up both videos. He seemed to refer to the Planned Parenthood shootings as terrorism in his press conference last week. In this case, we should reserve judgment, he said. I also thought his tone was different. He seemed deeply saddened at the first press conference. This time he seemed more lawyerly. I'm not saying he wasn't saddened by this occurrence, but he did come across more lawyerly.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 01:22 PM
If we all converted to Islam, that would also solve the problem.
UNLESS we converted to the wrong branch of Islam because the different sects can't stand each other.
Which means the problem STILL wouldn't be solved.
These Islamists want a caliphate that everyone will follow.Israel,Palestine,burning korans,pictures of Mohammed,American troops in Saudi Arabia are the excuse to conduct terror attacks to meet that end.

again, our opinions don't mean shit. that's what they think. let America do Iraq War 3.0 lose more money

dude, they hate us. we're the new crusaders. anything we do over there is a NO NO Israel, troops in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan iraq. stop sending their dictators weapons. Egypt should get no military aid, Iraq, Afghanistan too.

I've been telling you people forever '"stay out of the middle east". we don't run around Russia or china.

johnhannibalsmith
12-03-2015, 01:25 PM
... He seemed to refer to the Planned Parenthood shootings as terrorism in his press conference last week....

I notice a lot of this lately when I read news stories/editorials. It sure seems that there is a concerted effort to muddle the word 'terrorism' and peck away at conventional associations with the word.

Robert Goren
12-03-2015, 01:26 PM
why they hate us.

2. That the US supports Israel on everything
3. That the US supports middle eastern "strongmen" with money and weapons.
4. that the US supports the evil monarchy called Saudi Arabia

what's wrong with the middle east
1. the a-holes run the countries
2. the female population is not allowed to participate in the economy
3. They live a harsh life
4. not enough sex.

the solutions.
1. aid in farm, building equipment, not humvees
2. aid in educators, medicine, food.
3. establish rules , metrics to be a religious leaders, eliminate the hate speech in the mosque.
4. no more military aidActually the terrorist's hatred has more to do with the western opulent lifestyle than anything we do or have done in the Middle East. Bin Laden even said so in one of his videos.

Greyfox
12-03-2015, 01:30 PM
why they hate us.

No. Rightly or wrongly that state was created via the United Nations.

rastajenk
12-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Actually the terrorist's hatred has more to do with the western opulent lifestyle than anything we do or have done in the Middle East. Bin Laden even said so in one of his videos.Then why do they tolerate Dubai?

Tor Ekman
12-03-2015, 01:44 PM
The consequences of political correctness . . . so much for "if you see something, say something" :rolleyes:

From reporting on local CBS website Neighbors in Redlands were shocked that the suspects had ties to their area.

“I was in awe that it was happening four houses down from my property,” one neighbor said.

“We sat around lunch thinking, ‘What were they doing around the neighborhood?'” he said. “We’d see them leave where they’re raiding the apartment.”

Tom
12-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I pulled up both videos. He seemed to refer to the Planned Parenthood shootings as terrorism in his press conference last week. In this case, we should reserve judgment, he said. I also thought his tone was different. He seemed deeply saddened at the first press conference. This time he seemed more lawyerly. I'm not saying he wasn't saddened by this occurrence, but he did come across more lawyerly.

No, not PP, the NO playground shootings.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Who did the guy turn out to be they were chasing on foot not long after the shooting? They thought they had him trapped in a home, found nothing, then a church. Then the search seemed to go away. Kinda strange.
Very strange how he has virtually disappeared from the equation isn't it.
First reports were of THREE shooters, two are now dead one was with them
when the vehicle was pulled over and BAM no more suspect at all.
These jihadist needed a lot of help to pull this off acquiring guns, bomb making etc. The media will soon be crickets, bet on it.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 02:21 PM
No, not PP, the NO playground shootings.

More of an emphasis on gun control in N.O. comments, I guess. I'm not sure what you're driving at?

classhandicapper
12-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Then why do they tolerate Dubai?

I think they resent our culture a lot more than our wealth.

They look at the results of our views on sex, drugs, gambling, music, movies etc... and want no part of that.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 02:32 PM
who the F has a 6 month old baby then goes terrorist?

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 02:37 PM
was named Osama. I'm not lying. try not laughing when you say Osama to him. must a sucked
And all he did was hire haji's. Everytime an American quit, some Haji filled in.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 02:39 PM

Got to bring a new "one" into the world, when another is leaving......Terrorist Motto---> We will OUTBREED you until we're the ruling power.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 02:39 PM
Could be they used the baby as cover and it was not their child.

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 02:42 PM

They look at the results of our views on sex, drugs, gambling, music, movies etc... and want no part of that.

They seem to embrace it in the Knightsbridge section of London.

classhandicapper
12-03-2015, 02:48 PM
They seem to embrace it in the Knightsbridge section of London.

Our lifestyle is very tempting. :lol:

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 02:57 PM

Bullshit.....Every demon-spawned 9/11 terrorist embraced ALL of the things listed, especially during the 3 days leading up to the attack.....Same with Saddam and his sons, same with Bin Laden and his ilk....

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 02:59 PM
Could be they used the baby as cover and it was not their child.
I think it was a cover. The chick is a Paki that was living in Saudi Arabia.
if so the Saudi's better start talking quick. They or Pakistan should have flagged her.

watch they will find out she's tied to some crazy Mullah.

some mullah are great guys. I worked with one, he gave me the best religious advice ever at a time I gave up on religion.

he said " the reason God sends us Prophets is because people forget his message"

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 03:04 PM
he said " the reason God sends us prophets is because people forget his message"

So, what is HIS message that we all forget?

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Bullshit.....Every demon-spawned 9/11 terrorist embraced ALL of the things listed, especially during the 3 days leading up to the attack.....Same with Saddam and his sons, same with Bin Laden and his ilk....

it's cover 'pretend to be one of them'. this dude was freaking born here.
I'm 60 I'd kill to be 28, like Yoga pants on chicks today. And this cat just threw his life away.

Tom
12-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Don't forget, Osama BinYankin'

And 9/11 guys bought XXX movies the night before.
These nothing but sewer swimmers with no religion, no morality, no nothing.
To credit them as anything above a cockroach life form if foolish. They are scum that needs to be wiped out on sight. They are 100% expendable.
You don't degrade terrorists, you kill them. As many as you can as often as you can.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 03:12 PM
it's cover 'pretend to be one of them'. this dude was freaking born here.
I'm 60 I'd kill to be 28, like Yoga pants on chicks today. And this cat just threw his life away.

Cover?....PLEASE.....they freakin' want everything we have, ultimately controlling it all. The only difference is they mandate to their oppressed, baby-making women to be the only PURE ones....

mostpost
12-03-2015, 03:22 PM
From what we know now, this was a terrorist attack. At the time Cair held the press conference this was not known. What was known was that the perpetrator
was a Muslim. His motive was not known.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Very strange how he has virtually disappeared from the equation isn't it.
First reports were of THREE shooters, two are now dead one was with them
when the vehicle was pulled over and BAM no more suspect at all.
These jihadist needed a lot of help to pull this off acquiring guns, bomb making etc. The media will soon be crickets, bet on it.
Police said a third person was detained, but during Thursday morning press conference Chief Burguan said that individual played no part in the shooting
and is not considered a suspect or person of interest. He elaborated saying
the police realised the person was wanted on a misdemeanor warrant and he was booked on that warrant.

Tor Ekman
I'm 60 I'd kill to be 28, like Yoga pants on chicks today. Unfortunately, far too many women fail to recognize that wearing yoga pants should be a privilege to be earned, not a right

mostpost

Why is this strange? The bullet riddled Quran was found earlier in the same day the shooting took place. It was immediately reported to the FBI. Do the actions of one person in an ethnic group disqualify all members of that group from the protections of the law?

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 03:29 PM
The same assholes that use their children as human shields in their own homeland. The same assholes that mount a visual attack next to a school or hospital knowing full well what the end result will be.
Does the 6 month old baby still baffle you? At least it's alive.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 03:30 PM
From what we know now, this was a terrorist attack. At the time Cair held the press conference this was not known. What was known was that the perpetrator
From now on when a muslim shoots up a place, consider it a terrorist attack.

davew
12-03-2015, 03:33 PM

This is justified workplace violence. Why is it expected to have a mandatory holiday on Christmas but have to work on the 3 weeks of Ramadan?

Saying this is gun issue is wrong, because they could have just as easily used bombs.

mostpost
12-03-2015, 03:35 PM
Reports are now coming in that there was no workplace altercation or fight prior to the attack...but that the person who left and came back was originally casing the joint to see how soft the target was...unreal...
Reports of an earlier workplace altercation were always characterized as speculative or unconfirmed-at least on MSNBC. My suspicions were raised when I heard the perpetrators were dressed in combat gear and carrying AK47's. Now we find there were thousands of rounds of ammo and pipe bombs in the home of the suspects. But that was not known earlier.

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 03:36 PM
We can all jab at this till doomsday, but until our own president realizes the severity of the problem, little can be done about it. He's pretty much made it clear it's not a serious problem and in fact is under control.
Not only is he in obvious denial, he's actually a valuable asset to these terrorist groups by doing nothing.

ReplayRandall
12-03-2015, 03:42 PM
Why is this strange? The bullet riddled Quran was found earlier in the same day the shooting took place. It was immediately reported to the FBI. Do the actions of one person in an ethnic group disqualify all members of that group from the protections of the law?

Before giving your uninformed opinion, once again, try finding the answers to the following questions: What storefront was this "bullet riddled" Quran hanging from? Who owned the store? What area mosque did this owner attend for "prayers". Is this person in any way CONNECTED to Syed Farook and Malik? What happened to the "third" suspect? Never was one?......Are you sure this isn't strange Mostie?....Timing, timing, timing...connect the dots.

mostpost
12-03-2015, 03:46 PM
would a bullet riddled bible receive the same treatment?
Why not? Why don't you shoot a bible and see whether they put you in jail?
One can only hope.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 03:56 PM
The same assholes that use their children as human shields in their own homeland. The same assholes that mount a visual attack next to a school or hospital knowing full well what the end result will be.

both sides are guilty. 90% of drone kills are the wrong people, according to some of our own soldiers who operate the drones. that won't be on Fox News

but everyone believes killing will result in them quitting the fight and loving us.
and they think the same way

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 04:00 PM
We can all jab at this till doomsday, but until our own president realizes the severity of the problem, little can be done about it. He's pretty much made it clear it's not a serious problem and in fact is under control.
Not only is he in obvious denial, he's actually a valuable asset to these terrorist groups by doing nothing.

Iraq War 3.0? but this time it will work? How many times do we have to invade Iraq

mostpost
12-03-2015, 04:06 PM
Nobody has said definitively it was workplace violence and nobody has said it was not terrorism. Unlike you clowns who shoot off your mouths without thinking, news organizations and government officials have a responsibility to not cause a panic. Everyone I have listened to-including Obama-has said that terrorism is an increasingly possible scenario. The ethnicity of the perpetrators has not been hidden.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 04:06 PM
This very hastily put together "press conference" by C.A.I.R.(unindicted co-conspirators) is more than troubling in and by itself. They had in-laws of
Farooks speaking out before the police could even contact them.

woodtoo
12-03-2015, 04:10 PM
Nobody has said definitively it was workplace violence and nobody has said it was not terrorism. Unlike you clowns who shoot off your mouths without thinking, news organizations and government officials have a responsibility to not cause a panic. Everyone I have listened to-including Obama-has said that terrorism is an increasingly possible scenario. The ethnicity of the perpetrators has not been hidden.
I guess I'm just more on the ball than the media and your President. ;)

mostpost
12-03-2015, 04:12 PM

Anybody who thinks we can solve this problem without controlling the sale and distribution of guns is a bigger fool. There is no more efficient method of killing people than with a gun. A bomb may kill more people but a bomb is always unstable. It can explode before you reach your target. Do you think that two people could have killed 14 people and wound 21 others with a knife?

Tom
12-03-2015, 04:15 PM

RIF..he said the TIMING, not the ACT was strange.

boxcar
12-03-2015, 04:43 PM
Anybody who thinks we can solve this problem without controlling the sale and distribution of guns is a bigger fool. There is no more efficient method of killing people than with a gun. A bomb may kill more people but a bomb is always unstable. It can explode before you reach your target. Do you think that two people could have killed 14 people and wound 21 others with a knife?

The bigger fool says: Tighter gun control will prohibit crooks from procuring guns from other crooks.

I bet all the people who were recently killed in France wish they had a gun nearby to protect themselves from the thugs who murdered them.

boxcar
12-03-2015, 04:45 PM

Kinda hard with a name like Farook, don't you think?

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 04:58 PM

You might want to review the FBI's statements from the past few hours.

mostpost
12-03-2015, 05:08 PM
Wrong!

http://townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2015/12/02/san-bernardino-shooters-unknown-here-are-some-past-mass-shooters-n2088321
Nearco is right and you are wrong. An article by Ann Coulter which cherry picks a few shootings and even includes a bombing, does not prove your point. A list of the most deadly mass shootings since 1984 includes 23 that were committed by white males. 5 were committed by black males. 4 were committed by Asians. 4 were other or undetermined based on the stories-at least as far as I could see. And two were committed by persons of Arab descent, including San Bernadino. This all means that 23 of the 38 mass shootings were committed by white males. That is 60%. It certainly qualifies as "Mostly" to me, "Mosty".

fast4522
12-03-2015, 05:27 PM

You was right and I was wrong about who it was, I was wishing for a fix that was not as hard to solve.

PICSIX
12-03-2015, 05:34 PM
both sides are guilty. 90% of drone kills are the wrong people, according to some of our own soldiers who operate the drones. that won't be on Fox News

but everyone believes killing will result in them quitting the fight and loving us.

Source(s) please.....90% wrong is pure BS!

Greyfox
12-03-2015, 05:43 PM
Nobody has said definitively it was workplace violence and nobody has said it was not terrorism.

This is exactly what is wrong with American society today.
People in authority walk on egg shells for fear of saying something politically unpopular.
A person who is now known to be a radicalized Islamist, kills 14 people.
His home has thousands more rounds of ammo and pipe bombs.
It appears that he and his "Bonnie" have been preparing for months to commit an atrocity somewhere, whether in the workplace or elsewhere.
Yet law enforcement agencies and the media, are hesitant to say
"This is an Islamist terrorist attack."

Clearly this is an Islamist act of terrorism. Full stop.

Greyfox
12-03-2015, 05:49 PM

Where did you ever get that hare brained idea?
Fundamental Islamists believe they are acting on behalf of Allah.
Infidels have three choices:
1. convert to Islam
2. become slaves
3. die

They've been fighting this war since the mid seventh century.
They sincerely believe that killing anyone who doesn't accept their doctrine is quite okay.
It's not terrorism, they are simply doing what the Archangel Gabriel told Muhammed to do in a cave.
They believe that.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 06:28 PM
1. convert to Islam
2. become slaves
3. die

They sincerely believe that killing anyone who doesn't accept their doctrine is quite okay.
It's not terrorism, they are simply doing what the Archangel Gabriel told Muhammed to do in a cave.
They believe that.

I'm not for either religion. The religion I follow has never fought a war on its beliefs.

The way I see it both religions took the same path. convert or die.

I saw my first haji in the early 1970's. Now millions are here. who let them in? that's where you have the problem with.

look, stop hiring them, and stop bringing them to the United States and leave them alone. mid seventh century and we're all still here

and like I tell Israel "why did you move THERE?" based on your analysis,

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 06:32 PM

Democracy Now Amy Goodman interview with 4 former drone operators. it's on the internet. they turned down re-up offers up to 100,000k.

other than that you think the government would admit they mistakes of such magnitude?

Tor Ekman
12-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Not to worry, the FBI is on the case keeping an eye out for the likes of Farook who wish us ill :rolleyes:

Greyfox
12-03-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm not for either religion. The religion I follow has never fought a war on its beliefs.

Whether or not you are for the radical Islam religion or not, does not matter.
Whether you want to drop bombs on them or not, does not matter.
They are sworn to killing you (or making you a slave), if you don't convert to their Islam.
Obama has stated "America is not at war with Islam" - or any part of Islam for that matter.
That doesn't matter.
Radical Islam, which may have as many as 300 million sympathizers, is at war with America.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Nearco is right and you are wrong. An article by Ann Coulter which cherry picks a few shootings and even includes a bombing, does not prove your point. A list of the most deadly mass shootings since 1984 includes 23 that were committed by white males. 5 were committed by black males. 4 were committed by Asians. 4 were other or undetermined based on the stories-at least as far as I could see. And two were committed by persons of Arab descent, including San Bernadino. This all means that 23 of the 38 mass shootings were committed by white males. That is 60%. It certainly qualifies as "Mostly" to me, "Mosty".

Ann Coulter :lol: she trolls for money. she admits privately she's full o sheet. that right wing stuff is all fake. make money on book selling and send your kids to those liberal Ivy league schools you railed against. example: Glen beck daughter went to Columbia. they don't send their kids to Liberty U.

Obama made so many Ann Coulter types rich. "buy my book I hate Obama"

Trump will drop out and make millions

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 06:52 PM
Whether or not you are for the radical Islam religion or not, does not matter.
Whether you want to drop bombs on them or not, does not matter.
They are sworn to killing you (or making you a slave), if you don't convert to their Islam.
Obama has stated "America is not at war with Islam" - or any part of Islam for that matter.
That doesn't matter.
Radical Islam, which may have as many as 300 million sympathizers, is at war with America.

ever tell a Muslims to his face that? telling me does nothing.
I will say living in parts of Africa, I never had a religious conversation, never comes up.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 06:57 PM
listen to Hannity, Rush, mark Levin and that gay nut-bag in san fransicko Savage.

you guys are a riot.

Greyfox
12-03-2015, 07:01 PM
ever tell a Muslims to his face that? telling me does nothing.
I will say living in parts of Africa, I never had a religious conversation, never comes up.

If it came up in conversation, I certainly would tell a Muslim that radical Islamists are at war with America.

Why wouldn't I?

In life, I try to be as honest as I can be without being blatantly insensitive and offensive about something.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 07:06 PM
If it came up in conversation, I certainly would tell a Muslim that radical Islamists are at war with America.

Why wouldn't I?

In life, I try to be as honest as I can be without being blatantly insensitive and offensive about something.

I believe you HERE, now would you do it alone in a cafe in Dakar Senegal?

I doubt it.

you need some actual news http://www.democracynow.org/

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 07:07 PM

here you go

http://www.democracynow.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=drones

Saratoga_Mike
12-03-2015, 07:09 PM
listen to Hannity, Rush, mark Levin and that gay nut-bag in san fransicko Savage.

you guys are a riot.

Sorry, but you don't strike me as someone who religiously reads the NY Times or any paper for that matter. To be blunt, you don't strike me as particularly well informed. You strike me as someone who listens to the likes of Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews and MSNBC. Aren't you the left-wing version of what you've ridiculed above?

dartman51
12-03-2015, 07:16 PM
here you go

http://www.democracynow.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=drones

:lol: :lol: You're kidding, right? :D

One of their main articles, blames the wars and conflicts, around the globe on CLIMATE CHANGE. Who writes for them, Harry Reid? :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Join them in their game. Take a half dozen convicted terrorist and torture the bastards on live television for the world to see. Of course this will never happen with today's rules, but seeing your comrades scream for a week would certainly make them wonder if their plight for ala is really worth it.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 07:36 PM
:lol: :lol: You're kidding, right? :D

One of their main articles, blames the wars and conflicts, around the globe on CLIMATE CHANGE. Who writes for them, Harry Reid? :rolleyes:

Syrian drought they say the worst ever 2006-2011. Ass-ad did nothing. people moved from farms to the cities, unrest follows. blah blah.

could be very true. look at the map. the hot zones are in the drought areas.
Mali to Yemen. and hence comes immigrants.

this will not be solved with special forces.

barahona44
12-03-2015, 07:39 PM
1. convert to Islam
2. become slaves
3. die

They believe that.
Makes atheism seem like a better option more & more.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Sorry, but you don't strike me as someone who religiously reads the NY Times or any paper for that matter. To be blunt, you don't strike me as particularly well informed. You strike me as someone who listens to the likes of Rachel Maddow, Chris Matthews and MSNBC. Aren't you the left-wing version of what you've ridiculed above?

never trust US corporate media. The Iraq war ended that for me, all lies. I only watch to see how they get people fired up.

What do you read and watch? sorry no worries you won't say or you would have

barahona44
12-03-2015, 07:47 PM
Join them in their game. Take a half dozen convicted terrorist and torture the bastards on live television for the world to see. Of course this will never happen with today's rules, but seeing your comrades scream for a week would certainly make them wonder if their plight for ala is really worth it.
So if a half dozen Americans were being tortured on television, would you expect Westerners to convert en masse to Islam and give up their way of life? Or would it make you more determined to confront and defeat them?
I'm thinking the latter.
And the Islamic terrorists are no different. In fact, they are probably more determined than we are.

Buckeye
12-03-2015, 07:49 PM
I say we just kill them. Pretty simple. In the name of God. Seems fair.

fast4522
12-03-2015, 07:53 PM

Torture the bastards on live television: no, cut their heads off: yes.

Buckeye
12-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Let's just play fair.

You want to kill us?

That's fine. We'll see how that turns out.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 07:55 PM
I say we just kill them. Pretty simple. In the name of God. Seems fair.

as long as your cleaning it up.

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 08:28 PM
of this bitch?
they interviewed some friends of the killer, one said he met her 2x and he has no idea what she looks like. she wore that head to toe outfit.
we called them BMO black moving object

Marshall Bennett
12-03-2015, 08:48 PM
So if a half dozen Americans were being tortured on television, would you expect Westerners to convert en masse to Islam and give up their way of life? Or would it make you more determined to confront and defeat them?
I'm thinking the latter.
And the Islamic terrorists are no different. In fact, they are probably more determined than we are.
Poor analogy. No one is asking anyone to convert.

Racey
12-03-2015, 09:38 PM
pipe bombs over 1600 unused rounds ...ect MSNBC not sure it is even terrorisim....LOL :lol:

ebcorde
12-03-2015, 09:46 PM
pipe bombs over 1600 unused rounds ...ect MSNBC not sure it is even terrorisim....LOL :lol:

they're trying to find out who will pay for this. maybe we wont bomb syrians for this, maybe Americans

barahona44
12-03-2015, 10:00 PM
Poor analogy. No one is asking anyone to convert.
You're 100% correct.The Islamist terrorists aren't asking us to convert.They are DEMANDING that we convert.At the point of a gun, if neccessary.
Your original post was that the Islamists might stop if they saw their fellow Muslims being tortured.My point is that it would only make them stronger.It will take a lot more than that, not even just military conquest, although military force is going to be needed.After that it's going to be a willingness for people to change their attitudes-attitudes that have been prevalent for centuries.

Tom
12-03-2015, 10:02 PM
could be very true. look at the map. the hot zones are in the drought areas.
Mali to Yemen. and hence comes immigrants.

Speaking of that, it is way past time YOU got out of the sun. :rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2015, 12:19 AM
Saudi Arabia separate problem
Israel unsolved problem since 1948. Seems to me ever since Israel was founded that area has been a beehive and the US refuses to solve it.

I know of no Muslims who supports Israel. I talk to them. so now what Muslims told you they support Israel?

frankly I don't give a shit about your opinion or MINE, our opinions don't matter. You're not going to convince THEM.

After listening to a lot of haji's they do have a point. Israel has a lot of faults. And the US supports Israel no matter what. 70 years of that crap over there. now it's knives, if Israel really wanted Peace, they would not be in the West Bank building Houses. Israeli's idea of peace is poking a stick at the caged up dog FOREVER what are they doing now? shutting down radio stations, turning off electricity, telling fishermen you fish 1 mile further out your dead or burning down the olive trees of 70 year old men. making friends.

none of the hajis I ever spoke with ever said "kill all the jews" etc.
they all acknowledge there is a place for Jews in Israel.**** you with your ****ing smart ass "Haji" comments and your anti-Israel stance.

If ANY people deserved a country of their own to live in ****ing peace, it's Jews in Israel...because of all the ****ED UP SHIT the world has tried to do to Jews for like...FOREVER...

Do you realize that Judaism is about the most peaceful religion the world has ever known? Christians have their Crusades and their Inquisitions among other things. Islam has...well..it's obvious the shit that has been done in the name of Islam.

What atrocities have been committed in the name of Judaism? How many millions of people have been murdered in the name of Judaism over the centuries?

So **** YOU again, and all the other ignorant pieces of shit who continue to blame the ills of the world on Jews. If anything Jews should be admired that they've actually been able to ****ING SURVIVE in the face of all the evil that has been thrown their way.

BetHorses!
12-04-2015, 09:09 AM
Not that I wanna see her picture but has a photo of this terrorists wife been put out there...I have not seen it

elysiantraveller
12-04-2015, 09:16 AM

Pipe bombs = terrorist.

No one has pipe bombs just sitting around in case of a workplace confrontation.

I hate the media though with when it comes to rounds. Like that is some sort of indicator. If you do any decent amount of shooting you are likely to have over a thousand rounds consistently. I have over that in multiple cartiridges. Most buy that kind of ammo several hundred rounds at a time because it's more cost effective.

fast4522
12-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Most buy that kind of ammo several hundred rounds at a time because it's more cost effective.

Most non-nutjobs enjoy being part of some sporting club, there is always someone who has a line on a deal that can be had buying in bulk. More times than not one of the guys who "puts in" on a ammo buy is a cop who shoots with the group. 99% of the group reload quality brass that is often from those bulk buys, 500 rounds on hand per caliber is more like it. What liberals really want to curb with gun control is stopping the non-nutjob from growing the activity, we feel that we have to grow what we do by taking the kids and family to the club. Our junior shooters who learn the right way are a pebble in the shoe to the liberal establishment. This is why many LEO's are PRO gun of late in the news.

BetHorses!
12-04-2015, 09:49 AM
My lib friends are at least starting to say to call this what it is

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 09:50 AM
**** you with your ****ing smart ass "Haji" comments and your anti-Israel stance.

If ANY people deserved a country of their own to live in ****ing peace, it's Jews in Israel...because of all the ****ED UP SHIT the world has tried to do to Jews for like...FOREVER...

Do you realize that Judaism is about the most peaceful religion the world has ever known? Christians have their Crusades and their Inquisitions among other things. Islam has...well..it's obvious the shit that has been done in the name of Islam.

What atrocities have been committed in the name of Judaism? How many millions of people have been murdered in the name of Judaism over the centuries?

So **** YOU again, and all the other ignorant pieces of shit who continue to blame the ills of the world on Jews. If anything Jews should be admired that they've actually been able to ****ING SURVIVE in the face of all the evil that has been thrown their way.

#1 the old testament written by Jews therefore I consider it biased, which is fine, however it never should have been considered by the UN as a determining factor for a Jewish state. that was their fatal mistake a Jewish State. why's that necessary? is there a Yazidi state?

#2. DNA disputes the old testament claim that the first man was some Adam and Eve guy. The first LIE!

#3. Netanyahu is not semitic. He's a polish guy given an middle eastern name.

#4 No Russians ever came from Egypt as slaves via the red sea to Jerusalem then to Russia. it's laughable. last I looked the red sea area is all black. They were converted, does not give them the right to push people out of their lands.

#5 Hispanics say the same things the Jews say. "this is our country"
and they're coming to take it back. choke on that! :lol:

#6 we never had any problems with the middle east until this Israel thing in 1947 and it gets worse and worse and all our "so-called "ally" builds more settlements.

#7 The Jews were nobodies. In world war I the British went to King Faisal for help to defeat the ottoman empire. Current Israel was part of the ottoman empire. King Faisal received assurances Arab would have a state.
The British lied and allowed more Jews to immigrate

#8 Jews want Arabs out. Hitler wanted Jews out.

#9 The Jews like to claim the refugees left. well SO DID THEY. 800 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The Jews were a tribe sharing land in the middle east with all the other tribes. In fact many say the Pals were the Jews who stayed and converted rather than dying. there are dozens of tribes in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya. they don't get their own country

Read the old testament. show me all this love. And There are religions that have never been in a war.

people like you yak yak yak about terrorism all over. and say nothing, do nothing about Saudi Arabia. oh wait they have oil, so go blame Syria Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. Even the Jews suck up to the Saudis. Assad, Abdullah are related to the Saudi's their grandparents were sons of King Faisal. There is no recent dominant Jewish History there. AFTER JESUS WAS BORN , JEWISH HISTORY LEAP FROGS TO 1917. 1900 YEAR GAP.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'LL NEVER WIN OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. NO JEWISH STATE. THE JEWS WANT TO LIVE AND WORSHIP THERE EVERY MUSLIMS TOLD ME THEY;RE FINE WITH THAT.

I'M GLAD MY DAD SENT ME TO CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ALL THAT "CHOSEN PEOPLE" RUBBISH AND BEING SPECIAL THEY SOLD ME WAS BULL. JESUS IS THE SAVIOR THE JEW ARE WRONG.... AS USUAL

Tom
12-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Not that I wanna see her picture but has a photo of this terrorists wife been put out there...I have not seen it

The only one I saw is a totally blacked out version.
I say this is favoring one religion over all the others - show her damned face so the Americian people know what evil looks like.Screw her islamic beliefs.

Tom
12-04-2015, 09:55 AM
My lib friends are at least starting to say to call this what it is

Denial? :rolleyes:

Tom
12-04-2015, 09:58 AM
I'M GLAD MY DAD SENT ME TO CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ALL THAT "CHOSEN PEOPLE" RUBBISH AND BEING SPECIAL THEY SOLD ME WAS BULL. JESUS IS THE SAVIOR THE JEW ARE WRONG.... AS USUAL

10. Jesus was a Jew.

11. Oy vey!

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 10:29 AM
**** you with your ****ing smart ass "Haji" comments and your anti-Israel stance.

PA? BACK AT YOU. you say Jews were persecuted what do you know about it? Europeans persecuted Jews all the time. Black Plague disease? BLAME THE JEWS. many Jews simply converted rather than take shit. Just as the Jews who stayed in the middle east converted to Islam.

what we have today is payback that's what Israel is doing. all the things done to them. take it out on these trapped PAl people. its' all the PALS fault.
well I call Bullsheet!

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2015, 10:32 AM
#1 the old testament written by Jews therefore I consider it biased, which is fine, however it never should have been considered by the UN as a determining factor for a Jewish state. that was their fatal mistake a Jewish State. why's that necessary? is there a Yazidi state?

#2. DNA disputes the old testament claim that the first man was some Adam and Eve guy. The first LIE!

#3. Netanyahu is not semitic. He's a polish guy given an middle eastern name.

#4 No Russians ever came from Egypt as slaves via the red sea to Jerusalem then to Russia. it's laughable. last I looked the red sea area is all black. They were converted, does not give them the right to push people out of their lands.

#5 Hispanics say the same things the Jews say. "this is our country"
and they're coming to take it back. choke on that! :lol:

#6 we never had any problems with the middle east until this Israel thing in 1947 and it gets worse and worse and all our "so-called "ally" builds more settlements.

#7 The Jews were nobodies. In world war I the British went to King Faisal for help to defeat the ottoman empire. Current Israel was part of the ottoman empire. King Faisal received assurances Arab would have a state.
The British lied and allowed more Jews to immigrate

#8 Jews want Arabs out. Hitler wanted Jews out.

#9 The Jews like to claim the refugees left. well SO DID THEY. 800 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

The Jews were a tribe sharing land in the middle east with all the other tribes. In fact many say the Pals were the Jews who stayed and converted rather than dying. there are dozens of tribes in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Libya. they don't get their own country

Read the old testament. show me all this love. And There are religions that have never been in a war.

people like you yak yak yak about terrorism all over. and say nothing, do nothing about Saudi Arabia. oh wait they have oil, so go blame Syria Afghanistan, Iraq and Iran. Even the Jews suck up to the Saudis. Assad, Abdullah are related to the Saudi's their grandparents were sons of King Faisal. There is no recent dominant Jewish History there. AFTER JESUS WAS BORN , JEWISH HISTORY LEAP FROGS TO 1917. 1900 YEAR GAP.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY YOU'LL NEVER WIN OVER THE MIDDLE EAST. NO JEWISH STATE. THE JEWS WANT TO LIVE AND WORSHIP THERE EVERY MUSLIMS TOLD ME THEY;RE FINE WITH THAT.

I'M GLAD MY DAD SENT ME TO CHRISTIAN SCHOOL ALL THAT "CHOSEN PEOPLE" RUBBISH AND BEING SPECIAL THEY SOLD ME WAS BULL. JESUS IS THE SAVIOR THE JEW ARE WRONG.... AS USUALAll that typing, and you couldn't refute the main and very obvious (but little talked about) point I was trying to get through that troll-thick skull of yours.

Judaism is the most peaceful, historically, of the three major religions we talk about every day on this board. And yet Jews have been the most terrorized group of people throughout history. Forget WWII. This persecution goes back MUCH FURTHER than that...

So **** you again. This comes from someone who is Roman Catholic, in case you're mumbling under your breath about how I must be a Jew and therefore "part of the problem."

If only Christians throughout the ages who terrorized, murdered and persecuted others...if only they would have actually understood and followed Jesus' teachings, the world actually might have been a better place.

But you ignorant ****ers took nothing of what he taught to heart that really mattered. So spare me your "Jesus is savior and the Jews were wrong" bullshit. The history (or NON-history as the case might be) of the Jews when it comes to NOT persecuting, murdering and terrorizing millions is a lot closer to what Jesus taught than what we find when examining the history of Christianity and what was done in the name of it.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 10:44 AM
All that typing, and you couldn't refute the main and very obvious (but little talked about) point I was trying to get through that troll-thick skull of yours.

Judaism is the most peaceful, historically, of the three major religions we talk about every day on this board. And yet Jews have been the most terrorized group of people throughout history. Forget WWII. This persecution goes back MUCH FURTHER than that...

So **** you again. This comes from someone who is Roman Catholic, in case you're mumbling under your breath about how I must be a Jew and therefore
"part of the problem."

oh Geez, R catholic how many they kill? and you're still in their camp.

where did I say Jews are terrible murders? I'm saying they were wrong to steal that land and declare it a Jewish state at a time the world felt guilt,
and without consent of people living there.

Israel started the 1956 war, and the 6-day war, Lebanon's been ruined since the 1982 invasion. Yeah sure they're peaceful if you let them take everything they want.

Last year some Jews religious nuts moved into a Latin America village The Hispanics kicked them out , asked them to leave because they were changing their way of life.

so again back at you. last I state this
http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2014/08/29/ultra-orthodox-jews-forced-from-guatemala-village-after-local-opposition/

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2015, 10:47 AM
last I state thisGood, because you state nothing but ignorance. Tell us a few more stories about Hajis...

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Good, because you state nothing but ignorance. Tell us a few more stories about Hajis...

okay "Rush"

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 11:13 AM
of this freaking chick? B was ISIS another 9-11 gift from the Saudi's and Pakis. We never attack Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2015, 11:14 AM
of this freaking chick? B was ISIS another 9-11 gift from the Saudi's and Pakis. We never attack Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.Maybe the only picture they have is of her bullet-riddled face. I'm fine with that outcome and fine with not seeing her picture. **** her.

PaceAdvantage
12-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Last year some Jews religious nuts moved into a Latin America village The Hispanics kicked them out , asked them to leave because they were changing their way of life.

so again back at you. last I state this
http://blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2014/08/29/ultra-orthodox-jews-forced-from-guatemala-village-after-local-opposition/And what were they doing, exactly, that caused such an uproar? Were they killing little Christian children and making matzoh out of them? You recall that little gem thrown at Jews every now and then...

Changing their way of life? LOL Some white folks say the same about black folks when they move into the neighborhood...but over here, we call that discrimination and bigotry. But when it comes to Jews, this is AOK...**** off.

Tom
12-04-2015, 11:17 AM
The woman has been found to have pledged allegiance to ISIS on line.
Guess Barry knows now.

Saratoga_Mike
12-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Dan - see, it's impossible for DHS or anyone to know what's truly in someone's mind, and that's the reason you're wrong about accepting Syrian refugees.

Report: San Bernardino Shooter Passed DHS Counterterrorism Vetting

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/427990/san-bernardino-shooting-refugee-crisis-ted-cruz-jeff-sessions

BetHorses!
12-04-2015, 11:22 AM

This is next on Fox news

Saratoga_Mike
12-04-2015, 11:28 AM
never trust US corporate media. The Iraq war ended that for me, all lies. I only watch to see how they get people fired up.

What do you read and watch? sorry no worries you won't say or you would have

Why would I not say?

NY Times, WSJ and the FT. Corporate media? Hah, all those papers are populated, for the most part, with journalists on your side. I do like to check out Drudge several times/day, as it's a great aggregator of news stories. I watch very little TV - zero in the past week, but I find some shows interesting (e.g., McG Group and MTP). At one point, I subscribed to The Nation to see what the far-left was saying, but I found it too revolting and didn't renew.

Tom
12-04-2015, 12:16 PM
New song, to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad

I was vetted by Obama,
Only took a day.

I was vetted by Obama,
He said that I could stay.

Can't you feel the good vibes flowing,
Makes a lib feel best,

Can't you hear the police shouting,
Ackmed drop that vest.

Barry don't you see,
Barry don't you see,
He's not a refugee ee ee!

Barry don't you see,
Barry don't you see,
He's on a murder spree!

Greyfox
12-04-2015, 12:21 PM
New song, to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad

I was vetted by Obama,
Only took a day.

I was vetted by Obama,
He said that I could stay.

Can't you feel the good vibes flowing,
Makes a lib feel best,

Can't you hear the police shouting,
Ackmed drop that vest.

Barry don't you see,
Barry don't you see,
He's not a refugee ee ee!

Barry don't you see,
Barry don't you see,
He's on a murder spree!

I luv it. :lol: Irving Berlin has serious competition. :ThmbUp:

ReplayRandall
12-04-2015, 12:27 PM
A picture and some background of what a Terrorist couple look like:

image: http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Syed-Rizwan-Farook-Tashfeen-Malik.png
Syed Rizwan Farook Tashfeen Malik
Syed Rizwan Farook wife Tashfeen Malik. Image via social media.

Read more: http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/12/syed-rizwan-farook-wife-tashfeen-malik-planned-attack/#ixzz3tNEjudHD

Read more at http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/12/syed-rizwan-farook-wife-tashfeen-malik-planned-attack/#CXZMGWHm6frBBDQ3.99

Marshall Bennett
12-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Unlike her terrorist hubby, she wasn't of the homegrown variety so photos are often scarce. I believe the only picture of the woman in the first Paris attack was one taken by a surveillance camera shortly before. Apparently these women are bred into this miserable life under much more secrecy then the men are.
I'm under the opinion that this young woman came here with intentions of marrying a US citizen of Islamic nature and be part of what ultimately went down. She was able to completely hide herself and her on-goings being married to a US citizen, or at least didn't draw attention.
I'm also under the opinion this is only a slice of a much larger network. Many politicians are openly declaring that they've become much more sophisticated than our intelligence has kept pace with in recent years. Once again, you have to look at the current administration for constantly looking the other way and downplaying it's severity.

fast4522
12-04-2015, 01:23 PM
I really want to comment that the LEO,s did a most superb job (all agency's) working together to stop what might have been a multi tragic events. Not to give anyone a pass, but acknowledging the focus and execution of our folks in blue needs help from everyone for the best result.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 01:35 PM
and blame it on Obama

ElKabong
12-04-2015, 01:40 PM
A picture and some background of what a Terrorist couple look like:

image: http://scallywagandvagabond.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Syed-Rizwan-Farook-Tashfeen-Malik.png
Syed Rizwan Farook Tashfeen Malik
Syed Rizwan Farook wife Tashfeen Malik. Image via social media.

Read more: http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/12/syed-rizwan-farook-wife-tashfeen-malik-planned-attack/#ixzz3tNEjudHD

Read more at http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2015/12/syed-rizwan-farook-wife-tashfeen-malik-planned-attack/#CXZMGWHm6frBBDQ3.99

if I was married to a woman that ugly, I'd go postal too....

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Why would I not say?

NY Times, WSJ and the FT. Corporate media? Hah, all those papers are populated, for the most part, with journalists on your side. I do like to check out Drudge several times/day, as it's a great aggregator of news stories. I watch very little TV - zero in the past week, but I find some shows interesting (e.g., McG Group and MTP). At one point, I subscribed to The Nation to see what the far-left was saying, but I found it too revolting and didn't renew.

news
Washington post daily until 2 years ago. Democracy now, Free speech TV, French 24 BBC and radio shows like Thom Hartman. and inforrmation my kids send me, they have good young sources

I gave up corporate media for news. I watch for jaw dropping entertainment such as andrea tantaros on fox.

fast4522
12-04-2015, 01:47 PM
and blame it on Obama

We will soon see.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/senators-demand-obama-release-immigration-history-of-san-bernardino-attackers/

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 02:29 PM

two different looking dudes, don't think it's her I also heard she was 90lbs, that chick likes Indian food, I do too.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 02:36 PM

gtfoh!!! that chick is almost as white as snow, they're not stopping her at the airport! so they're sending white chicks determined to knock us off? And they want to die too? Then we're done! Game over!

white chicks are the drug dealers favorite mules

you sure that's the right people?

Kash$
12-04-2015, 02:41 PM
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — The woman who carried out the San Bernardino massacre with her husband had pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group and its leader on Facebook, a U.S. law enforcement official said Friday, providing the strongest evidence to date that the rampage may have been an extremist attack

TJDave
12-04-2015, 02:43 PM
I see that Inspector Clouseau is now on the case. :rolleyes:

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 02:46 PM
And what were they doing, exactly, that caused such an uproar? Were they killing little Christian children and making matzoh out of them? You recall that little gem thrown at Jews every now and then...

Changing their way of life? LOL Some white folks say the same about black folks when they move into the neighborhood...but over here, we call that discrimination and bigotry. But when it comes to Jews, this is AOK...**** off.

I like how I call timeout quitsies, and you threw a few last jabs in. That's cheating.

look at it this way PALS kill, PAL'S house knocked down because he sleeps there , not even his house. JEW kills nothing happens.
.but over here, we call that discrimination and bigotry. But when it comes to Jews, this is AOK... AND NO, IT'S you **** OFF.

ElKabong
12-04-2015, 02:52 PM
gtfoh!!! that chick is almost as white as snow, they're not stopping her at the airport! so they're sending white chicks determined to knock us off? And they want to die too? Then we're done! Game over!

white chicks are the drug dealers favorite mules

you sure that's the right people?

If I was as slow on the take as you, I'd have no sense of humor too...

nijinski
12-04-2015, 03:14 PM
And what were they doing, exactly, that caused such an uproar? Were they killing little Christian children and making matzoh out of them? You recall that little gem thrown at Jews every now and then...

He is just hopelessly sad. You can't help some with anti semitism running through their blood .

Marshall Bennett
12-04-2015, 03:37 PM
He's absorbed some interesting data over the years, but wastes it all stupidly.

rastajenk
12-04-2015, 04:16 PM
I really want to comment that the LEO,s did a most superb job (all agency's) working together to stop what might have been a multi tragic events. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Some of the newsheads were wondering, where were the murderers going when the shootout occurred? Why weren't they laying low or trying to get away? And I thought, with the massive response the first one generated, a second one in the area would have been exponentially more tragic if the available resources were completely overwhelmed. Maybe that occurred to them as well.

mostpost
12-04-2015, 04:18 PM
All that typing, and you couldn't refute the main and very obvious (but little talked about) point I was trying to get through that troll-thick skull of yours.

So **** you again. This comes from someone who is Roman Catholic, in case you're mumbling under your breath about how I must be a Jew and therefore "part of the problem."

If only Christians throughout the ages who terrorized, murdered and persecuted others...if only they would have actually understood and followed Jesus' teachings, the world actually might have been a better place.

But you ignorant ****ers took nothing of what he taught to heart that really mattered. So spare me your "Jesus is savior and the Jews were wrong" bullshit. The history (or NON-history as the case might be) of the Jews when it comes to NOT persecuting, murdering and terrorizing millions is a lot closer to what Jesus taught than what we find when examining the history of Christianity and what was done in the name of it.
I can't disagree with what you said, but I wonder if the reason Judaism is the most peaceful religion is that there has rarely been a powerful Jewish state. In fact, for centuries there was no Jewish homeland at all. In other words, it is not the religion, it is the people in the religion.

Every religion has the flaw that it tries to take something that happened centuries ago and tries to apply it today. For example, when Mohammed was trying to conquer Mecca he gave the order to slaughter anyone who would not covert to Islam. A specific order for a specific time. Yet many believe that to be a tenet of the Muslim faith. And many Muslims use it as an excuse for terrorism.

Similarly, many Christians point to the biblical injunction to "Multiply and subdue the earth" in their opposition to birth control, ignoring the fact that that was a very different time.

As for this idea that the Jews stole land from the Palestinians, the Jews after WWII did not have the power to steal candy from a baby. It was mainly the Allies who took the land and gave it to the Jews. As much blame belongs to the Arabs who refused to compromise. The Allies were willing to set up a two state solution with both an independent Israel and an independent Palestine. The Arabs refused and have been refusing ever since.

TJDave
12-04-2015, 04:55 PM
As for this idea that the Jews stole land from the Palestinians, the Jews after WWII did not have the power to steal candy from a baby. It was mainly the Allies who took the land and gave it to the Jews. As much blame belongs to the Arabs who refused to compromise. The Allies were willing to set up a two state solution with both an independent Israel and an independent Palestine. The Arabs refused and have been refusing ever since.

Jews had been buying up land in the area for at least 100 years prior to the UN vote.

rastajenk
12-04-2015, 04:58 PM
Who sold it to them?

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 05:12 PM
He is just hopelessly sad. You can't help some with anti semitism running through their blood .

when your wrong your wrong.

My experience is Every group is ****ed up. So I don't assign myself to a group. it's ****ed up.

years ago 2 Military psychologist told me I scored extremely high as that type guy, what ever the F that is.

TJDave
12-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Who sold it to them?

The property owners.

rastajenk
12-04-2015, 05:17 PM
What I meant was, British colonialists or native Arabs, or Palis, or whatever they were called then?

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 05:21 PM
something's happening here
what it is ain't exactly clear...

there's a man with a gun over there
telling me I got to beware.

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 05:25 PM
dots ...terrorists...family...friends...local mosque...Cair...muzzy bros...
White House...?

rastajenk
12-04-2015, 05:26 PM
The attorney for the family on TV right now is not very convincing, but then I sure as hell wouldn't want to be him.

TJDave
12-04-2015, 05:30 PM
What I meant was, British colonialists or native Arabs, or Palis, or whatever they were called then?

Prior to 1918 it was landowners of record in the Ottoman Empire. After, the British authority controlled land transactions and restricted sales based on area and valuation.

TJDave
12-04-2015, 05:33 PM
The attorney for the family on TV right now is not very convincing, but then I sure as hell wouldn't want to be him.

The brother sounds convincing. I don't think they had a clue.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 05:34 PM

yeah they need an attorney the family is scared. 6 million American Muslims in the country and they're all suspected of being ISIS, all of them. well no . not really but if you watch Fox, that's the message they send

where is her picture?

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 05:38 PM
"the Justice Department will take action against anti muslim rhetoric
and violent talk." To hell with free speech says this administration and they want your guns.

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 05:41 PM
yeah they need an attorney the family is scared. 6 million American Muslims in the country and they're all suspected of being ISIS, all of them. well no . not really but if you watch Fox, that's the message they send

where is her picture?

I've seen her picture it is not the one previously posted.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Prior to 1918 it was landowners of record in the Ottoman Empire. After, the British authority controlled land transactions and restricted sales based on area and valuation.

Don't forget the Zionists organization raising the money to buy land from the Turkish landowners. In those days many Arabs considered land in the same manner as our American Indians, the concept of buying land, ownership was unheard of for Arabs. Imagine your family's been farming the land for ages and someone pulls up with a paper that says "you gotta go"

Also in the 1880's The British offered the Zionists Uganda as a Homeland in lieu of Jerusalem, that would have ended badly.

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Syad Farooks sister is a member of radical Islamist group
Jamaat-e-Islami a branch of Muslim Brotherhood. A certificate was found in her brothers home. The FBI has abandoned the house a closed that part of the investigation, allowing the press to overtake the house thus destroying any
remaining evidence. Why would they do that?

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Syad Farooks sister is a member of radical Islamist group
Jamaat-e-Islami a branch of Muslim Brotherhood. A certificate was found in her brothers home. The FBI has abandoned the house a closed that part of the investigation, allowing the press to overtake the house thus destroying any
remaining evidence. Why would they do that?

I'm watching FOX the press is running around in that house like its Disneyland.
unfreaakingbelieveable.

I would bet someone could link every Muslim organization to terror, using the Kevin Bacon rule

Marshall Bennett
12-04-2015, 07:33 PM
I can't disagree with what you said, but I wonder if the reason Judaism is the most peaceful religion is that there has rarely been a powerful Jewish state. In fact, for centuries there was no Jewish homeland at all. In other words, it is not the religion, it is the people in the religion.

Every religion has the flaw that it tries to take something that happened centuries ago and tries to apply it today. For example, when Mohammed was trying to conquer Mecca he gave the order to slaughter anyone who would not covert to Islam. A specific order for a specific time. Yet many believe that to be a tenet of the Muslim faith. And many Muslims use it as an excuse for terrorism.

Similarly, many Christians point to the biblical injunction to "Multiply and subdue the earth" in their opposition to birth control, ignoring the fact that that was a very different time.

When Mosty post something worthwhile and beneficial, I give him credit for it. :ThmbUp:
Only wish liberals would try the same with us once in a great while.

woodtoo
12-04-2015, 07:33 PM
ABCnews has her picture up.

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 07:48 PM
for that????? she is so plain she could pass for a dude

ebcorde
12-04-2015, 07:56 PM
When Mosty post something worthwhile and beneficial, I give him credit for it. :ThmbUp:
Only wish liberals would try the same with us once in a great while.

:lol: yeah I attack maybe much. I agree with most of what the gentlemen said except the last paragraph. I have no knowledge of the allied agreement. Seems to me something is fishy because Arafat turned down a deal too. Maybe Mosty knows.

BetHorses!
12-04-2015, 08:06 PM
Unlike her terrorist hubby, she wasn't of the homegrown variety so photos are often scarce. I believe the only picture of the woman in the first Paris attack was one taken by a surveillance camera shortly before. Apparently these women are bred into this miserable life under much more secrecy then the men are.
I'm under the opinion that this young woman came here with intentions of marrying a US citizen of Islamic nature and be part of what ultimately went down. She was able to completely hide herself and her on-goings being married to a US citizen, or at least didn't draw attention.
I'm also under the opinion this is only a slice of a much larger network. Many politicians are openly declaring that they've become much more sophisticated than our intelligence has kept pace with in recent years. Once again, you have to look at the current administration for constantly looking the other way and downplaying it's severity.

I agree 100%