PDA

View Full Version : Kerwin Roach dunk

Stillriledup
12-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Forget about posters, he put this guy on the back of a milk carton,video game dunk. (check out the reaction from the blue bench)

FS5wghKw0S0

ElKabong
12-02-2015, 02:36 PM
only counted as 2 points.... :)

FWIW, #45 is a really good player. Bilbais or something like that is his name. I saw them play Grambling in Arlington last week, I really enjoyed watching the Mavs & how they play team defense. Actually pulled for them vs my Horns last night.

You just had the feeling UT was going to wear UTA down with depth, but it was UTA's inability to hit from the outside that did em in. In the win vs Grambling they didn't shoot well from the outside either.

Hervey is the only possible pro talent I saw for UTA..., but their PG is very quick, passes great (lot of no look passes, yet not a hot dog). UTA is fun to watch, my wife and I will go back for more games.

ElKabong
12-02-2015, 02:43 PM
BTW, the only reason I went to watch UTA was b/c they beat Ohio State and Memphis the past few days. Not bad for a team that was predicted to place 8th in the Sun Belt Conf. ... I was really impressed with them vs Grambling even tho the Tigers aren't much of a team apparently