PDA

View Full Version : End of the Tiger era?

Kash$
12-01-2015, 06:39 PM
There is no timetable ... Literally taking it day-by-day and week-by-week." -- Tiger Woods on his return to competitive golf. #PGATOUR

Hasn't starts rehab. Functionality is "I walk. I walk. And I walk some more.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. I have no idea when I will be back. I listen to my Doctors. That is all I know." Tiger Woods

@TigerWoods "I've had 3 surgeries on the same spot and haven't started any type of rehab, I walk right now...I honestly don't know."

"I am really good at playing video games. That how I pass a lot of my time."

"I miss playing soccer with my kids. I can toss the ball but I cannot bend over.I am not athletic.I can't do anything athletic." Tiger Woods

AND FINALLY THE BIG ONE
Happy with career. Anything beyond this is "gravy".
1:28 PM - 1 Dec 2015

Talking about missing his dad. "When people are partying on Cinco de Mayo, that's the day I buried my dad."

Tiger led the PGA TOUR in victories 2 years ago..Young cats are taking over the game..

Tiger made golf cool...End of Tiger era?

thaskalos
12-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Finito.

MutuelClerk
12-01-2015, 06:56 PM
I think that era has been over for awhile. Ever since we saw behind the curtain he has pretty much been terrible ( for Tiger). Adding to that all the injuries. First time Lasix can't help him now. He's done, and has been done. He made his competitors a ton of $$$$$. But the game was supposed to explode and bring in people who never played before. That isn't happening. Golf courses seem to be closing at a fairly rapid rate. IMO he was the most dominant player I've ever seen. But Jack was the best player I've ever seen.

Kash$
12-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Notah Begay Tigers roommate at Stanford once said,

Only 2 reasons why Tiger wont catch Jack

1.Marriage
2.Injury

Notah who do you like in tomorrow's first at Aqueduct? :)

Greyfox
12-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Notah Begay Tigers roommate at Stanford once said,

Only 2 reasons why Tiger wont catch Jack

1.Marriage
2.Injury

Notah who do you like in tomorrow's first at Aqueduct? :)

Coincidentally, Jack said that years ago.
When Tiger was still single, Jack was asked if Tiger could catch him.
Jack said words to the effect "Sure...but don't forget when he gets married and has kids things change and he'll have to stay healthy."

Undoubtedly, Tiger was an awesome golfer.
Having said that he alone has brought about his demise.
1. He kept changing his swing
2. He got involved with that Doctor from Canada who was supplying athletes with Performance Enhancing Drugs
3. He supposedly developed a Sex Addiction - the therapy for that may have ruined him too
4. His marriage fell apart
5. He wasn't faithful to anyone in his sphere - his wife, his golf coaches, his caddies, skier Lindsey Vonn, and most importantly himself.

Kash$
12-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Coincidentally, Jack said that years ago.
When Tiger was still single, Jack was asked if Tiger could catch him.
Jack said words to the effect "Sure...but don't forget when he gets married and has kids things change and he'll have to stay healthy."

Undoubtedly, Tiger was an awesome golfer.
Having said that he alone has brought about his demise.
1. He kept changing his swing
2. He got involved with that Doctor from Canada who was supplying athletes with Performance Enhancing Drugs
3. He supposedly developed a Sex Addiction - the therapy for that may have ruined him too
4. His marriage fell apart
5. He wasn't faithful to anyone in his sphere - his wife, his golf coaches, his caddies, skier Lindsey Vonn, and most importantly himself.

Nick Faldo:EVERY PLAYER WANTED TO SWING LIKE TIGER-EXCEPT TIGER

Kash$
12-03-2015, 11:47 AM
http://hsrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KK_NUccmBW5Z8A3RabvZx4;_ylu=X3oDMTNzazBoZnV sBGJwb3MDMQRjY29kZQNnYQRjcG9zAzEEY3QDMQRnA2IwMzQzO GU2LWE0ZWYtMzk4Zi05NzY5LWU3OWE5OTk1Y2I2OQRpbnRsA3V zBGl0YwMwBHBrZ3QDNARwb3MDMQRzZWMDdGQtc3RybQRzbGsDd Gl0bGUEdGVzdAM0NjU-/RV=1/RE=1450370845/RH=aHNyZC55YWhvby5jb20-/RO=2/RU=aHR0cDovL25ld3MueWFob28uY29tL3dvb2RzLW9wZW5zLWZ haWxlZC1tYXJyaWFnZS1mdXR1cmUtZ29sZi0xMzQ1MTkxOTUua HRtbA--/RS=%5EADAgg0eUraI6MQHYOnZqheI7Z9e1EU-