PDA

View Full Version : Monday at Mahoning Valley

gib
11-30-2015, 08:56 AM
NOT THE POSTMAN! Not even in his league - proceed with caution.

Ramblings are not always wagers.

Race 1 - #12 DIG A LITTLE DEEPER with roots in Canada could last a little longer in his second trip for the Buttigieg barn 30% winners in that situation.

Race 1 - #9 CLAMPET GIRL is the most consistent of this undepedable group. Frustrating #7 LAVA ROCKS is probably the most talented but runs only when in the mood.

Race 3 - Wide open N1Y: #9 LADY OF REVENDELL could pull off a big surprise returning to routing. She has faced better.

Race 4 - #7 CROWD FAVORITE has out lasted many of theses before. Louis Gonzalez might find a way to do the nearly impossible - go gate to wire over this surface.

Race 5 - #9 BOOTSONTHEBEACH scratched over the weekend for this spot at his favorite distance.

Race 6 - The early speed in here gives #11 DUSTY LILY an excellent oppurtunity to rebound from her loss to CHELLA. Another stalker #3 HOLLYWOOD HALLIE gets a steep bump in class from new conditioner Mike Rone a move that works for him.

Race 7 - #2 CRESCENT takes a huge drop for solid connections mired in a drought. #6 TEXAS TOUGH returns to a realistic level for his new barn. Note: #9 LEATHERS SLAPPIN runs against his own gender today.

Race 8 - #5 DESIGNATOR and #7 SOUTHERN VALUES went shoulder to shoulder here 02Nov at this distance but fresher #11 REGAL RETURN has enough back class to get the lean.

Race 9 - #8 CARSON PASS needs only minor improvement off his first lifetime race to run down #1 BROADWAYDANNIEROSE who rolls for the first time for a tag second off a layoff.

rrpic6
11-30-2015, 09:31 AM
Excellent picks Gib! And thanks for the kind words! In Race 5 #4 Sunshine's Son Bob is my best bet of the day. He nearly pulled off an upset against Stakes quality Ohio Breds going long. #9 Bootsonthebeach did indeed scratch out of Saturday's race to run here. He does get a nice outside draw. I'm going to bet exactas 4 with 6,9. Also Tri's and Super's 4 with 6,9 with all.

Good Luck!

RR

timtam
11-30-2015, 09:38 AM
No other posts Postman ? Kind of like your picks and explanations of

contenders. :)

rrpic6
11-30-2015, 09:55 AM
No other posts Postman ? Kind of like your picks and explanations of

contenders. :)

Thanks but can't post entire sheet any longer here.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127449

RR

barahona44
11-30-2015, 03:11 PM
All good things must come to an end.

rrpic6
11-30-2015, 07:32 PM
Recap of Postman's Picks day. Didn't get my top pick in the winners' circle until the 8th race. Top pick won the 9th and bomber 3rd choice runs 2nd at 40-1! Dummy me played tri's and supers keying the winner on top. Have 40-1 and 60 -1 underneath but not 19-1!:bang: Huge balloons.

RR