PDA

View Full Version : tea!

ldiatone
11-22-2015, 05:45 PM
i just bought this brand of tea at the store. called KEVITA: low cal- gluten free-no dairy- vegan. also 4 strains of live probiotics. and no flavor! has to b the worst tasting i have ever had! the "Blackberry" flavor tastes like thin liquid mustard. if anyone likes KEVITA more power to ya!

ldiatone
11-22-2015, 05:47 PM
ps I can not even cook with it!! :eek:

Stillriledup
11-22-2015, 05:52 PM
http://www.teavana.com/

_______
11-22-2015, 05:52 PM
i just bought this brand of tea at the store. called KEVITA: low cal- gluten free-no dairy- vegan. also 4 strains of live probiotics. and no flavor! has to b the worst tasting i have ever had! the "Blackberry" flavor tastes like thin liquid mustard. if anyone likes KEVITA more power to ya!

Isn't all tea naturally low cal, gluten free, no dairy, and vegan?

And I would have thought boiling water would resolve any issue with all bacteria, good and bad.

TJDave
11-22-2015, 06:12 PM
This is not the subject this old hippie expected.;-)

ldiatone
11-22-2015, 09:28 PM
Isn't all tea naturally low cal, gluten free, no dairy, and vegan?

And I would have thought boiling water would resolve any issue with all bacteria, good and bad.
well most teas do have some sweetener......as i stated liquid mustard...and the other flavor..."pineapple-peach" tasted like....nothing..flavorless beer

_______
11-23-2015, 12:02 AM
well most teas do have some sweetener......as i stated liquid mustard...and the other flavor..."pineapple-peach" tasted like....nothing..flavorless beer

Is this an iced tea drink? I assumed you were talking about some kind of herbal hot tea but when you say that most have some kind of sweetener it makes me think we are on different wavelengths.

thaskalos
11-23-2015, 03:26 AM
"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."

-- Mark Twain

Robert Fischer
11-23-2015, 06:59 AM
My uncle bought a little tea maker that he likes. May be a 'cold-pressed' device?

Can use your own tea and doesn't have to have caffeine.

I need to cut-down on the caffeine. I usually have a coffee or two in the morning and then an energy drink or coffee later.

I'm used to the coffee/caffeine, so it doesn't 'work' like it used to, but my mood change is noticeable when I go without.

ldiatone
11-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Is this an iced tea drink? I assumed you were talking about some kind of herbal hot tea but when you say that most have some kind of sweetener it makes me think we are on different wavelengths.
its a bottled ice tea. displayed by other teas/drinks..eg. pomegranate, naked juice etc.

tea_lover24
02-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Don't get discouraged though, once you try great tea you'll never look back, if you want great tasting tea i suggest trying: http://www.republicoftea.com/tea-varieties/c/58/ they have many flavors to choose from its hard not to find something you'll love.

wisconsin
02-07-2018, 11:26 AM
"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."

-- Mark Twain

"If it's man-made, don't eat it, and if it tastes good, spit it out"

-- Jack LaLanne

Tom
02-07-2018, 12:37 PM
I love the tea you get at Chinese restaurants. Nothing like dinner at one with a nice pot of tea. Very relaxing.

I used to get Celestial Tea - Red Zinger and Sleepy Time - that was very good.

I've got to get back to drinking more tea. :coffee::p

Tom
02-07-2018, 12:38 PM
ps I can not even cook with it!! :eek:

Wouldn't it be funny if this was the reason for the Boston Tea Party?! :lol: