PDA

View Full Version : At least he's consistent

Delta Cone
11-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Race 3 at Dmr on 11-21-2015, check out the comment lines for the 6 horse, Yoked, in his career so far:

Came out str, no rally
4wd into str, no rally
4wd into str, no rally
5wd into str, no rally
Off bit slow, no rally
Off rail, no rally

He does drop to Mdn 20,000 for this race, so maybe he will rally? :lol:

picojim
11-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Lol he did rally for 2nd :)

Delta Cone
11-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Today was the day and the drop did him some good...he rallied for place at 20-1. :eek:

Stillriledup
11-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Good call Coney, hope u cashed!

ultracapper
11-23-2015, 03:05 PM
"no rally" is the laziest comment a chart caller can enter. Any horse that finished without threatening for the win can have that pinned to him. It's meaningless. I've seen many horses with that comment that finished very well in previous races. The drop did this one good because he had been running OK in the lane in a couple of those races. He had just been entered over his head time and time again.

no breathalyzer
11-23-2015, 03:23 PM
The Penn. chart caller pisses me off. He loves using the word stopped.. way too much.. horse gets any type of tired .. chat says stopped.. makes it seem like the horse as something wrong ..

therussmeister
11-23-2015, 04:50 PM
"no rally" is the laziest comment a chart caller can enter. Any horse that finished without threatening for the win can have that pinned to him. It's meaningless. I've seen many horses with that comment that finished very well in previous races. The drop did this one good because he had been running OK in the lane in a couple of those races. He had just been entered over his head time and time again.
Is the chart caller the one that decides which brief comment gets appended to the past performance line? I always assumed it was someone else.

theiman
11-23-2015, 05:22 PM
I would not be upset with wrong comments on a horses line. It could result in overlays.
Dear chart callers please keep up the inaccurate work.

HuggingTheRail
11-23-2015, 06:48 PM
I'd prefer they were more realistic:

Off slow, finished slower
Chased by water truck

ultracapper
11-24-2015, 03:14 AM
I would not be upset with wrong comments on a horses line. It could result in overlays.
Dear chart callers please keep up the inaccurate work.

Agree 100000%

ultracapper
11-24-2015, 03:16 AM
Is the chart caller the one that decides which brief comment gets appended to the past performance line? I always assumed it was someone else.

No idea who does it. Doesn't matter. Fact is, describing a horse's effort in a race in 20 characters or less ain't a lot of help to a handicapper.