PDA

View Full Version : Today's stories

Secretariat
06-15-2004, 10:06 AM
Not a good day for the admininstration...

Here's todays headlines:

US consumer prices rise on energy, food

Anti-American snetiment up among the Kurds

9/11 panel – Attacks may have been delayed

Abu Gharib General says she’s the scapegoat

Iraq wants control of Saddam by end of June

AMA supports OTC morning-after pill sales

Fox News loves Fahrenheit 911

PaceAdvantage
06-15-2004, 10:09 AM
Fox news loves F911? That's bull. A COLUMNIST from the FOX NEWS website (Richard Friedman) says its a movie worth seeing.

That's a FAR CRY from saying FOX NEWS LOVES F9/11.

schweitz
06-15-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
Fox news loves F911? That's bull. A COLUMNIST from the FOX NEWS website (Richard Friedman) says its a movie worth seeing.

That's a FAR CRY from saying FOX NEWS LOVES F9/11.

A Hollywood gossip columnist at that---now I know I have to see this almost banned movie.:D

JustRalph
06-15-2004, 12:09 PM
hey Sec........... most of us have access to the internet (DUH) we don't need your news reports. Get your DNC quota somewhere else huh?

Secretariat
06-15-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by JustRalph
hey Sec........... most of us have access to the internet (DUH) we don't need your news reports. Get your DNC quota somewhere else huh?

Gee JR, from your posts you coulda fooled me. I thought you got your info just from Rush.

Tom
06-15-2004, 10:43 PM
Funny how the 911 commision, a political spin machine, acting wtih no other duties, no accountablility to anyone, takes longer to focus completely on on issue with the beneift of hindsight and access to unprecedented documents and other information, and taking longer to do it than Bush was in office before the real attack, can come up with woulda coulda shoulda findings.
Go figure.
:confused:

kenwoodallpromos
06-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Easy - RNC needs to the convention Nov. 1. LOL.