PDA

View Full Version : More terror in Mali

lamboguy
11-20-2015, 06:06 AM
170 hostages in hotel.................

its time to get prepared for possible terror acts in this country. the police and liberals got the gun policy in this country ass backwards. people need to protect themselves against these guys.

Tom
11-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Good thing terrorism is under control.
Thanks, Barry.

baconswitchfarm
11-20-2015, 10:44 AM
:) More Christian terrorists?

boxcar
11-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Good thing terrorism is under control.
Thanks, Barry.

It's all good. It's just a minor setback.

cbp
11-20-2015, 11:32 AM
They're pissed at the French. Irrelevant to us. Unless you think we're still world watchdogs

Tom
11-20-2015, 11:50 AM
I heard it was a rogue band of Baptists.

But, yeas, not having a watchdog and allowing evil to run unchecked is alwys a good policy.

Hitler loved it. Muslims were Hitler's partners. In fact, many of the last Nazis to defend Berlin against the Soviets were Muslims....and children - the Hitler youth.

Tom
11-20-2015, 11:51 AM
They're pissed at the French. Irrelevant to us. Unless you think we're still world watchdogs

France is our NATO ally.
Unless our word under Obama is no longer valid.

cbp
11-20-2015, 12:04 PM
France is our NATO ally.
Unless our word under Obama is no longer valid.
France and some of the other Euros have issues from their 'imperialism' days. Hard feelings remain.

France has never had our back. They really need to handle their affairs better. Oh, and when they requested that other Union members should join them in bombing ISIS, the Germans told them to **** off.

Tom
11-20-2015, 12:07 PM
Does anyone really trust the Germans to march anywhere?
Obama has used NATO to cover his political ass, the time for us to live p to our word is no, no matter what the circumstances. That is called honor.

But, with Obama in the WH, I guess America has no honor.

Now is the time on Sprockets where you dance.

France has never had our back. They really need to handle their affairs better. Of course they have. Read some history.
And as far as handling their affairs, they have done just exactly as your and Danny have said we should handle ours.

PaceAdvantage
11-23-2015, 01:57 PM
They're pissed at the French. Irrelevant to us. Unless you think we're still world watchdogsMan, you have all the answers. What's your name so I can pencil you in on my next presidential ballot?

Tom
11-23-2015, 02:03 PM
Having RUssia as the world's policeman is a good idea????

classhandicapper
11-23-2015, 02:18 PM
Having RUssia as the world's policeman is a good idea????

Better than having Obama as anything. ;)