PDA

View Full Version : EHORSE (canadian customer)

chenoa
11-14-2015, 12:20 PM
Due to the clowns running HPI, may decide to open an EHORSE account.

Does anyone know if they accept Interac payments or which site I have to sign up at to go thru interac(bank) payments?

Redbullsnation
11-14-2015, 02:45 PM
Don't any of these sites use Paypal?? And then you can link your bank account there??

chenoa
11-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Don't any of these sites use Paypal?? And then you can link your bank account there??

No, paypal wasn't one of the options.

luisbe
11-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Hi Chenoa, I sent you an email regarding to this but I could have done this way in deed.
I hope all Canadian bettors registered at PA read this thread so we can somehow agreeing in doing something in regard.
Whoever wanting to contact me by email to do so are invited.

chenoa
11-14-2015, 06:39 PM
Hi Chenoa, I sent you an email regarding to this but I could have done this way in deed.
I hope all Canadian bettors registered at PA read this thread so we can somehow agreeing in doing something in regard.
Whoever wanting to contact me by email to do so are invited.

Thanks for the email. I actually spent more than 5 minutes on the new site a couple days ago, OMG, can it really be that awful, YES!!!! :lol: :lol:

banacek
11-14-2015, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the email. I actually spent more than 5 minutes on the new site a couple days ago, OMG, can it really be that awful, YES!!!! :lol: :lol:

It is awful. I continued to use the old site, but am on my usual racing hiatus for the winter. The time it takes the graphics to load on the new site is most concerning - do they want me to bet or get shut out. Extra steps..needless. The old site, as simple as it is, would allow me to make my wagers way faster.

And where are the improvements? Conditional betting..not that I can find. Nothing is better, so why change? Because it looks prettier?

I often have a bunch of wagers on queue. Then at post time I decide which one I am betting (WIN, WIN/PLACE, etc.). I can't find the queuing on the new site. I phoned them about this - they couldn't answer the question.

I also wrote them a note asking some of these questions - no one there even bothered to reply. What I do when I get to serious betting again in the spring- I'm not sure - but I am looking at my options.

Hey, HPI..the countdown is on for you too, I think.

HuggingTheRail
11-14-2015, 08:03 PM
The only positive I can find is the 4 videos at once option, but that's only when they work....
I try not to complain, but I really don't see the benefit of these changes. The extra clicks to move around, etc are not customer friendly.

Frost king
11-15-2015, 02:00 AM
The problem, is that the site was designed by a computer nerd, and not a horse player. There is less information on this site than the old one. Does anyone really care, that they put a colour patch by the horses name, to show its colour!

luisbe
11-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Chenoa suggested me in a PM a facebook group, or twiter, etc.
What do you guys think of it?
I think is a good idea.
I also thought to contact Peter Gross to get him interested on this issue, he's a sport anchor at 680 News as well as editor of Down the Stretch - http://www.downthestretchnewspaper.com/ -.

luisbe
11-15-2015, 04:41 PM
The only positive I can find is the 4 videos at once option, but that's only when they work....
I try not to complain, but I really don't see the benefit of these changes. The extra clicks to move around, etc are not customer friendly.
I answered to this in another thread:
http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1902432#post1902432

luisbe
11-16-2015, 03:17 PM
I sent them 2 more complains, obviously they will not change anything but, at least, they took notice of 2 of the most notorious faults in their new webpage I pointed out:

"Hi Luis,

Thank you for your email. We appreciate you taking the time out to email us your feedback/suggestion. We will forward your email to our web developer and Upper Management for further review.

With regards to the morning line and queue button, we have implemented a fix to the two options. It will become available soon to all HPIbet customers.

Thank you and we appreciate your business

Regards,
HPIbet"

chenoa
11-16-2015, 10:13 PM
Good for you, at least you got a response. I sent some messages via twitter and heard squat. Maybe an email is in order too.

Haven't been getting a steady feed in the videos the last couple days. Anyone else having that problem?

chenoa
11-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Have to give credit to HPI for at least doing one thing right. Now available to bet .20 cent plays at Cal Expo.

HuggingTheRail
11-16-2015, 10:24 PM
Good for you, at least you got a response. I sent some messages via twitter and heard squat. Maybe an email is in order too.

Haven't been getting a steady feed in the videos the last couple days. Anyone else having that problem?

Having video issues as well....works about 90% of the time. Also keeps showing the horse I bet on at the back of the pack :lol:

chenoa
11-16-2015, 10:25 PM
Having video issues as well....works about 90% of the time. Also keeps showing the horse I bet on at the back of the pack :lol:

I can relate!!! :D

banacek
11-17-2015, 12:22 AM
With regards to the morning line and queue button, we have implemented a fix to the two options. It will become available soon to all HPIbet customers.

I phoned them about the queueing problem in April and got a very similar response - "we are working on it!"

luisbe
11-17-2015, 01:34 AM

I'm still using the old web without any problem.