PDA

View Full Version : Rope A Dope Race 7 @AQU !!

TheOracle
11-13-2015, 01:06 PM
No stats just another boxing hunch play.

I don't think this one will be as successful as the last hunch play for those who remember the Downgoesfrazier post as this horse is 30-1 in the Morning Line already.

It's funny the things you remember as a child growing up I remember my dad telling me about the details behind a fight with Ali and George Foreman.

Ali refused to take part in the draft of the Vietnam war and was stripped of his title and then some years later he fought George Foreman and won the title using a strategy he called the Rope A Dope.

He just let George hit him against the ropes for the entire fight until George just ran out of gas and Ali just landed one punch and knocked him out!!

I've seen several boxers try to do that since then without any success!!

Let's see if the Rope A Dope can do any damage today in the 7th race at Aqueduct!!!

I won't let him laugh at me today!!!

Stoleitbreezing
11-13-2015, 01:10 PM
I think I remember seeing this horse race at Arlington. He was a pretty decent turf horse from what I remember. Good luck to you.

TheOracle
11-14-2015, 12:29 AM
I think I remember seeing this horse race at Arlington. He was a pretty decent turf horse from what I remember. Good luck to you.

Well lightning didn't strike twice yesterday as the boxing hunch Rope A Dope was off the board in the 7th race at Aqueduct yesterday.

However, I couldn't let that horse laugh at me if it had come out and hit the board!!!

TheOracle
11-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Well lightning didn't strike twice yesterday as the boxing hunch Rope A Dope was off the board in the 7th race at Aqueduct yesterday.

However, I couldn't let that horse laugh at me if it had come out and hit the board!!!

I see Rope a Dope at Parx today couldn't resist!!!

Let's see what happens!!!

TheOracle
11-24-2015, 07:18 PM
Well, #4 Rope A Dope was off the board at Parx but I was not going to let him laugh at me today just in case he woke up to hit the board today!!!