PDA

View Full Version : Jihadi John dead?

ebcorde
11-13-2015, 12:05 PM
:lol: I would enjoyed watching that one. you can bet lots of chuckling at CIA central. Could not happen to a nicer guy. What's even better, after calling out Obama many times, Obama knocks him off and never mentions his name, just a little dirt on his shoulder to dust off.

Tom
11-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Just enough to allow him to deny doing nothing about ISIS.
Did he run off to the golf course right afterwards?
Like he did after the first beheading?

People like this scumbag are the results of Obama's ass-clown foreign policy
along with his ass-clown Sec of State.

ebcorde
11-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Just enough to allow him to deny doing nothing about ISIS.
Did he run off to the golf course right afterwards?
Like he did after the first beheading?

People like this scumbag are the results of Obama's ass-clown foreign policy
along with his ass-clown Sec of State.

hey we liberals are not so bad. we agree with you Trump or Carson should be the Nominee :D

And we can revive the Barry Goldwater nuke commercial

zico20
11-13-2015, 01:08 PM
Damn good thing he wasn't an American citizen. The ACLU would be up in arms about killing an American without due process. Some liberals would then inevitably join the circus and demand not only an apology from the US government but an end to the process of killing terrorists that are Americans. :bang:

Clocker
11-13-2015, 01:24 PM
I don't know if Jihadi John was killed, but this jihadi was.

Incoming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNI3PvQYIFc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ NI3PvQYIFc&has_verified=1

Tom
11-13-2015, 01:42 PM
The libs are happy we killed him with a bomb.
But they would have cried like babies if had caught him and water boarded
him. And they would have whined if we put in GITMO and didn't give him TV and a soccer field.

ebcorde
11-13-2015, 02:05 PM

Incoming!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNI3PvQYIFc&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ NI3PvQYIFc&has_verified=1

on that is now my most favorite youtube video. I hate those guys. I'd kill them for free. My Israeli buddy always sends me video of PAL suicide guys, this is better. The military should use that as a commercial.

ebcorde
11-13-2015, 02:11 PM
The libs are happy we killed him with a bomb.
But they would have cried like babies if had caught him and water boarded
him. And they would have whined if we put in GITMO and didn't give him TV and a soccer field.

caught him? those IVY league educated guys have no clue who the bad guys are. That's a problem, some Haji points a finger at another Haji and says He's Al-queda. Gets whisk off to Cuba, only later to find out he wanted his wife.

Tom
11-13-2015, 02:18 PM
So how do you, the OP, have any idea who it was that the CIA is chuckling over?

Oy Vey, ve got anuddervon. :bang:

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2015, 02:37 PM
My Israeli buddy always sends me video of PAL suicide guys, this is better. :rolleyes:

ebcorde

Incoming!!!

The really cool thing. He saw it coming at the last second. and no Yazidi female Hostages seen about. A good kill

PaceAdvantage
Who is this ebcorde guy and what names has he posted on here in the past? :bang:

ebcorde
11-13-2015, 03:08 PM
I spent time in North Africa.

I hate those a-holes over there. they fock it up for everyone else they need to die horribly. Plus I have a younger rabbi brother ,cousin, uncle, but I'm not Jewish I rolled with my Christian Dad, they went Jewish mom and the Jewish side after my dad died. It's the right wing Jews I have a problem with , like you crazies

Marshall Bennett
11-13-2015, 03:29 PM
It's easy for our government to claim he's dead when the chances of ever identifying his remains are almost non-existent. Since he was suppose to be there, and we bombed, he's dead.
I'll be the first to laugh if he shows up in another video, and not at the victim who's head gets chopped off. :cool:

Tom
11-13-2015, 03:46 PM
I've heard Bin Laden drives a cab in Poughkeepsi.

fast4522
11-13-2015, 03:53 PM
I've heard Bin Laden drives a cab in Poughkeepsi.

He was already dead when seal team 6 killed him, I take the word of our commanders and those who served on that mission. I will save the hate for another time.

fast4522
11-13-2015, 04:08 PM
It's easy for our government to claim he's dead when the chances of ever identifying his remains are almost non-existent. Since he was suppose to be there, and we bombed, he's dead.
I'll be the first to laugh if he shows up in another video, and not at the victim who's head gets chopped off. :cool:

Your not likely laugh though, because there is always another turd willing to be a coward and make a video. We can only hope to not only kill the next, but members of his family as well.

ReplayRandall
11-13-2015, 04:14 PM
There's a show on CBS called "Madam Secretary" that aired this past Sunday night. Funny how the plot of the show showed a "Jihadi John" being blown-up by a drone airstrike, and yet 3 days later, it actually happens? I'm sorry, but I need much more proof/evidence to believe this tale......

horses4courses
11-13-2015, 04:15 PM
I'll be the first to laugh if he shows up in another video

I won't.
Good to think of him as dead after his blood thirsty barbarism.

Unfortunately, though, it's only symbolic.
One less ISIS member alive.
Truth is, there will be plenty more to take his place.

PaceAdvantage
11-13-2015, 04:39 PM
I spent time in North Africa.

I hate those a-holes over there. they fock it up for everyone else they need to die horribly. Plus I have a younger rabbi brother ,cousin, uncle, but I'm not Jewish I rolled with my Christian Dad, they went Jewish mom and the Jewish side after my dad died. It's the right wing Jews I have a problem with , like you craziesYeah yeah yeah...you've got a story for everything...

Do you ever post anything of substance or is it always just a tired old jab from the left-wing playbook?

I've been doing this for 16+ years now...most of the stuff you hard lefties and hard righties post has been posted a zillion times over the years...

Come up with some new stuff, both of you groupies....

Hoofless_Wonder
11-13-2015, 06:14 PM
hey we liberals are not so bad. we agree with you Trump or Carson should be the Nominee :D

And we can revive the Barry Goldwater nuke commercial

I remember seeing an interview with Goldwater years ago in the 1980s about that commercial, and whether or not he would have used nukes in Vietnam had he won the election in 1964. Being a sly guy and able to play armchair diplomat after that war turned into such a tarbaby, his response was something like, "....there wouldn't been enough of North Vietnam left to grow one acre of rice...."

I pretty much held the same view of what Carter should have done during the Iranian hostage crisis in 1979. Make two phone calls.

1. Call the Ayatollah, give him 24 hours to release the hostages, or expect his holy city of Qom to be on the receiving end of a 20 megaton nuke.
2. Call the Kremlin, and tell them not to mind the bright flash to southwest.

Being the armchair diplomat today, I dare say we wouldn't have nearly the problems in that part of the world had that course of action been taken.... :)

CryingForTheHorses
11-13-2015, 07:15 PM
on that is now my most favorite youtube video. I hate those guys. I'd kill them for free. My Israeli buddy always sends me video of PAL suicide guys, this is better. The military should use that as a commercial.

I'm very sorry but To tell us you like to watch suicide videos,To me that is very scary,No matter who you are~~

Marshall Bennett
11-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Being the armchair diplomat today, I dare say we wouldn't have nearly the problems in that part of the world had that course of action been taken.... :)
I agree. :ThmbUp: