PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lakes friday

bello
11-13-2015, 12:02 PM
Muddy track likely means speed and inside advantage. Lots of speed in many races though makes it interesting

Race 1 Awfuk field so I am going to take the newcomer
#3 Jaded Emplorer...Should be the speed of the race if he has anything he can go all the way
#2 Reaction Rate...logical closer if 3 and 4 kill eacj other
DD 23/1

Race 2
#1 Group Therapy...would be a stronger selection on the slop but with the 456 all quitting speed, she is still solid
P4 1/35/5/346

Race 3...another mass bred race that needs a home. Horrible bunch running for 35 k but there are actually two that stand well above the resy
#5 Simple Mas...in from mtr where he has won two in a wow, can hanle wet track and gets a giant jock upgrade
#3 Silk Spinner...does ok at FL

Race 4
#5 Resisting Arrest...Gets a negative jock change....speed dual between 3 and 6 helps. Good spot to stalk

Race 5 tough race
#6 Winning withhonour...jock upgrade makes him the choice
#3 Patron Saint,,,loves slop and moves to rail after late scratched almost made him top choice
#4 Rock Star Charlie...improved for new trainer

Race 6
#2 Fullfaithcredit...Raced surprising well off negative trainer change vs much better
#1 No Mine,,red hot connesctions for ultraconsistant gelding
#3 Futurazo...nice stalking trip and also consistent though last was alarmingly bad

Race 7
#2 Enders Universe...look for a perfect rail tri
#1 Birds gone wild...has found his level

Race 8
#4 Archer Hill...relished the mud in last and ran surprisingly well for new connections
#5 Awesome Heart...abundance of speed in race helps this deep closer

Race 9
#8 The Prez...I hate the pose but he may be the stalker behind the obvious selection amd money burner
#1 Hepplewhite...is the obvious favorite...and lone speed with late sctratch of the 3
#5 M Six,,,better since shipping back from Presque Isle

Good Luck

bello
11-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Race 1...i should have given more credence to the obvious 3-4 speed dual which leaves nothing but 1 an 2... gets the win due to rail in backstretch and far turn, Looke like they are going to need to touch the rail at some portion of the race to have a shot once again.

mistergee
11-13-2015, 03:28 PM
agree with you on Awesome Heart in race 8-only horse in there who like to close in a field full of frontrunners but so far "the public" hates em. Overlay

mistergee
11-13-2015, 03:32 PM
agree with you on Awesome Heart in race 8-only horse in there who like to close in a field full of frontrunners but so far "the public" hates em. Overlay
runs 4th, losing by a couple, insane wide move

bello
11-13-2015, 03:35 PM
runs 4th, losing by a couple, insane wide move

Awful day....You need to spend time on the rail today whether you are speed or closing. The morons on most of my selections have been floundering wide which gives them no shot at all