PDA

View Full Version : Finger lakes 11-12

bello
11-12-2015, 12:10 PM
I honestly had a very tough time with this card....Good track I don't know where the always important finger lakes bias will be and I don't have time to focus later so these selection are for a more or less fair rack

Race 1
#3 Limerick Lighning...no lock. likely will be overbet...but has been facing better
DD 3/34

Race 2
#4 I love Lassie....looks like she should clear for the early lead. But often this jock does not do what is anticipated. Should leave and clear early
#3 Dancin in the sand...improved last despite a wide trip
P4 34/124/35/125

Race 3
#1 Best Friend Annie...looks like a perfect trip spot#
#2 Lexoya...outran odd last...may be on an upswing
#4 Oakley Way...Jermiah in fire...can win but will be overbet
P3 124 35 125

Race 4
#3 Send On In...paceless race likely speed
#5 A marked man...Nyra shipper can win but price wil be ridiculous for a ratty horse
DD 35/125

Race 5
#1a Midnight delight...wide trip last will try to make amends..entrymate als has a shot stretching out
#2b Hooke Again...likes FL and wet track
#5 Mountbank...trainer been sneaky good wih canadian shippers
P5 125/5810/57/13/7

Race 6
#5 Abounding Spirit...been liking the longer trips
#8 Over under...did well vs open claimer last
#10 Bobby Brickhouse...has a shot if Perez can slde him closer to the rail
P4 5810/57/13/7

Race 7
#5 Park City..win achine
#7 Marchoso...lone speed vet scratch 10-27
P3 57/13/7

Race 8 The Fio Rito...my faorite FL horse of all time.

They should invite Les Hulet back to give out the trophy
#1 a For Rules...great work for in for best at the lakes right now, plus he gas a rabbit wfo will keep the pace honet
#3 Peters Project...Canno underestimate Mike Ferraro in these distance stakes races
dd 13/7

Race 9
#7 French Wine...likes moisture..great tracking spot

Good Luck

bello
11-12-2015, 12:23 PM
John Davila is a work of art at Finger Lakes...Other than occasionally not avoiding obvious speed, which from a handicappers point of view I love seeing, the gut just knows when to make his move on this racetrack.

JD stays health, rides from April to November and likely makes a few 100 thou a year without running around to other race tracks.

great job JD

bello
11-12-2015, 12:47 PM
In race 2 you saw why Alvarado is a 4% rider even at Finger Lakes. He was lone speed and he elects to give up the all important lead and rail to the 5.
Tjis is why I am so reluctant to use this guy.

bello
11-12-2015, 02:43 PM
Another heavily speed favoring track

NorCalGreg
11-13-2015, 03:17 AM
In race 2 you saw why Alvarado is a 4% rider even at Finger Lakes. He was lone speed and he elects to give up the all important lead and rail to the 5.
Tjis is why I am so reluctant to use this guy.

Yeah, bello....rider aboard Roaring Belle did seem more agressive, reading the charts. If Alvarado was on the lone speed and inside that one, stalking wasn't gonna work.