PDA

View Full Version : G Goodwin Maidens @Turf -- sometimes have big payouts watching Emergency Exit today!!

TheOracle
11-08-2015, 12:33 PM
I have been following G Goodwin's Maidens.

At Belmont this year he entered 5 and although he only had 1 winner the payouts across the board were pretty decent!!

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/g goodwinbelmdns.jpg

He has one today in the 2nd race:
#11 Emergency Exit

He is going off at 50-1 may not have much of a chance but I won't let this get by me today!!!

TheOracle
11-08-2015, 05:00 PM
Well G Goodwin's horse didn't do anything today but I didn't want to be on the outside looking in just in case he scored by hitting the board for a price!!

cbp
11-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Are you a data scientist/analyst?

castaway01
11-08-2015, 05:07 PM
What was the angle? Trainer is 2 for 35 on the year (though that's his best winning percentage ever, so a banner year for him) and only 20% in the money, so that's not it. The race wasn't at Belmont, so that's not it.

TheOracle
11-09-2015, 11:21 AM
What was the angle? Trainer is 2 for 35 on the year (though that's his best winning percentage ever, so a banner year for him) and only 20% in the money, so that's not it. The race wasn't at Belmont, so that's not it.

Hey Cast,

No angle here just a hunch play.

I had been watching him since Belmont and I noticed he had a little bit of success with his Maidens on the Turf.

They hit the board at some decent prices at Belmont so I was just hoping against hope that the mini success would have trickled over to Aqueduct but it wasn't the case yesterday.

I just didn't want to get caught out there if that 99-1 shot did anything.

I thought maybe he was on to something or he just has a few Maidens in his stable that just happen to hit the board for him over the summer.

As it stands, the latter is the case, I just didn't want to be in the situation where I had to say to my self I should have bet that horse!!

TheOracle
11-09-2015, 11:28 AM
Are you a data scientist/analyst?

Hey CBP,

Yes I am a programmer.

I am just trying to look at the races from a strictly data perspective and I mostly focus on New York racing.