PDA

View Full Version : C Clement has 3 entered today @Stakes @AQU @Turf -- did exact same thing last Nov!!

TheOracle
11-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Last year he had 3 horses entered in a Stakes race on the Turf and one of them won for a $15 win price and another paid $5 to show. The race was the same distance as today which is 1 1/2 Miles and it was almost exactly 1 year ago to today.

http://www.insidethenumbers.net/images/comments/c clementstksaqu.jpg

I think he feels lightning will strike twice as he is doing the same thing this year in the 8th race:

He has these 3 horses entered today in the 8th race at Aqueduct:
#7 Courtesan
#9 Crisolles
#10 Walk Close

I don't know if lightning will strike again with him this year but I will not let any of these laugh at me today !!!

Let's see what happens!!!

TheOracle
11-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Well so much for lightning striking twice for C Clement these 3 are still running!!

#7 Courtesan
#9 Crisolles
#10 Walk Close

They might just hit the finish line by Christmas!!

cbp
11-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Right angle, wrong trainer

NorCalGreg
11-08-2015, 12:57 AM
Last year he had 3 horses entered in a Stakes race on the Turf and one of them won for a $15 win price and another paid $5 to show. The race was the same distance as today which is 1 1/2 Miles and it was almost exactly 1 year ago to today.

I think he feels lightning will strike twice as he is doing the same thing this year in the 8th race:

He has these 3 horses entered today in the 8th race at Aqueduct:
#7 Courtesan
#9 Crisolles
#10 Walk Close

I don't know if lightning will strike again with him this year but I will not let any of these laugh at me today !!!

Let's see what happens!!!

Enjoy your angles, Oracle......keep 'em coming :ThmbUp: