PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar rc- 8 #4

Kash$
11-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Did Stevens even care no effort whatsoever?

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 08:38 PM
He cares just ain't going to put max effort in at his age.. the old jockeys aint as hungry as young ones. Looked like he was scared he was going to get in tight quarters... :3: horse did do a job on him to be fair

Kash$
11-05-2015, 08:40 PM
He cares just ain't going to put max effort in at his age.. the old jockeys aint as hungry as young ones. Looked like he was scared he was going to get in tight quarters...
No max effort..Then retire.

Hole opened up around the turn and he refused..

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 08:45 PM
No max effort..Then retire.

Hole opened up around the turn and he refused..

Watch the head on.. it looks like no effort cause his hands were motionless ,, i think he was loaded but got knock off stride a tad then had no room after that

Kash$
11-05-2015, 08:49 PM
Watch the head on..

He had his chance to get off the rail while in front of the 7 EW..Around the turn hole open started riding 4 30 yards out.

Stillriledup
11-05-2015, 09:00 PM

I'd love to hear what Vic has to say regarding jocks who don't ride every horse hard to the wire because I don't see too many suspensions or fines for lazy efforts.

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 09:01 PM
his hand was kind of forced .. did you want him to swing out 6 wide? its hard to say maybe that works out on the left cost.. but back east you usually want to save the ground

Kash$
11-05-2015, 09:02 PM
I'd love to hear what Vic has to say regarding jocks who don't ride every horse hard to the wire because I don't see too many suspensions or fines for lazy efforts.

SRU take a second to watch Stevens not give a @$!

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 09:06 PM
The race had to completely collapse for Solis to win like that trust me.. had Stevens realized that maybe he wouldn't of gave a shit about hugging that rail

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Is Solis off angle still a cash cow? I don't watch cali racing to much nowadays

Kash$
11-05-2015, 09:09 PM
his hand was kind of forced .. did you want him to swing out 6 wide? its hard to say maybe that works out on the left cost.. but back east you usually want to save the ground

No wanted him to get off the rail backstretch when the pile of shit in front of him was ready to back up since the leader was winging it..he had his chance

no breathalyzer
11-05-2015, 09:10 PM
No wanted him to get off the rail backstretch when the pile of shit in front of him was ready to back up since the leader was winging it..he had his chance

fair enough

Kash$
11-05-2015, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=no breathalyzer]fair enough[/QUOTE

Learn from each other...hard to tell if he's trying or he's loaded..

chenoa
11-05-2015, 09:19 PM
Bookmark it!!! Saw what he did with "Canada" 2 starts back and we know what happened the next time Canada ran!!!!! :ThmbUp:

Kash$
11-05-2015, 09:23 PM
Serves me right betting a jockey who at the dinner table was talking to hof trainer Lukas about zapping horses.Regardless if it was 20 years ago wrong then ...wrong now..

Stillriledup
11-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Is Solis off angle still a cash cow? I don't watch cali racing to much nowadays

There's very few Solis Offs to choose from, slim pickings

no breathalyzer
11-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Yea. its probably out dated angle nowadays.. Good thing i have a couple more jockey off angle out there that are still pretty solid. Sometimes i wounder how many people have a list of jockeys that they can't wait to see get off a horse?
As i said on here before jockey matters A LOT :ThmbUp: