PDA

View Full Version : Cj at Charlestown Saturday night

charm city whizz
11-05-2015, 12:19 PM
just talked to curtisothebay and he told be cj will be in town and a trip to Charlestown Friday night looks like a go!!!!!

Anybody that wants to meet cj that's the time to meet him!!

Word on the street at 12:19pm is proximity curtisothebay and track collector will be there also.....

Should be a great time.....anybody in area is strongly urged to attend......simulcast area im assuming is where will be but not sure

cj's dad
11-05-2015, 02:02 PM
Not Friday but Saturday night- will meet you at F and M around 5 or so and go to CT

cj
11-05-2015, 02:14 PM
I fixed it to Saturday.

Stillriledup
11-05-2015, 02:30 PM
just talked to curtisothebay and he told be cj will be in town and a trip to Charlestown Friday night looks like a go!!!!!

Anybody that wants to meet cj that's the time to meet him!!

Word on the street at 12:19pm is proximity curtisothebay and track collector will be there also.....

Should be a great time.....anybody in area is strongly urged to attend......simulcast area im assuming is where will be but not sure

Stand behind the winners circle with a Pace Advantage sign, ill look for you! :D

charm city whizz
11-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Oh saturday night Hahahahaha.....could have sworn you said fri night

Saturday even better, keeps me away from these rotten football games

ManU918
11-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I have a wedding Saturday or I would have made the 3 hour trip. I've never been to that bullring and it would have given me an excuse to go and scratch it off my list.

VeryOldMan
11-05-2015, 04:29 PM
FWIW - the 7th is a solid WV-bred stakes race to determine the pecking order, with Down Town Allen no longer on the racing scene.

PICSIX
11-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Not Friday but Saturday night- will meet you at F and M around 5 or so and go to CT

F & M....Fillies and Mares, is that a strip club??? :lol: Those nags be long in the tooth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Track Collector
11-05-2015, 04:40 PM
Saturday night works out even better with regard to my schedule.

Are we meeting in the bar area located on the first floor, Clubhouse side? If yes, hopefully we can get a table as subject area has since been significantly reduced in size since our last CT get-together with cj and dad in 2009.

Looking forward to seeing everyone (and maybe even a new face or two)!

charm city whizz
11-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Saturday night works out even better with regard to my schedule.

Are we meeting in the bar area located on the first floor, Clubhouse side? If yes, hopefully we can get a table as subject area has since been significantly reduced in size since our last CT get-together with cj and dad in 2009.

Looking forward to seeing everyone (and maybe even a new face or two)!

I would assume that would be the spot to hang out.....heard there is a buffet on second floor but I never seen it

Should be a great time haven't been to CT since the night I was there last with track collector and proximity, to be honest I think TC wasn't even playing cards yet about 1.5 years ago

proximity
11-05-2015, 04:55 PM

i'll be there tonight and tomorrow but unfortunately won't be there Saturday.

good luck to all!!

--proximity

Track Collector
11-05-2015, 05:01 PM
i'll be there tonight and tomorrow but unfortunately won't be there Saturday.

--proximity

Bummer!! I was hoping this was one of the Saturdays you did NOT have to work.

Track Collector
11-07-2015, 09:08 PM
For whatever reason our get-together did not happen.

Tall One
11-07-2015, 09:21 PM
I guess CJ's "fix" wasn't in. ;)

cj's dad
11-08-2015, 12:21 PM
[QUOTE=Track Collector]For whatever reason our get-together did not happen.

I texted Whiz about 5 PM to let him know we couldn't make it. The after funeral gathering lasted much longer than expected and mass amounts of liquor was consumed.