PDA

View Full Version : Give me your suggests & wishes for NYRA REWARDS

Mr.XXX
11-05-2015, 11:13 AM
I'll be taking part in a focus group geared to improve NYRA REWARDS...the account wager platform.

Let me know what thoughts and concerns you wish conveyed "with the purpose of improving NYRA REWARDS".

It starts this evening, so please hurry.

I wish I could've posted this sooner, but NYRA totally screwed this up(I'm not a NYRA basher btw):

they only just announced this Tuesday near the end of the business day,
the subject line was not informative enough(vis a vis their barrage of emails),
they misspelled the reply to hosting company email address, website & name.

Also, the time for today was moved up this morning, plus I was initially only on call/reserve status...until right now, with this sudden schedule change.

I'm not lacking for ideas, I'd just like to give a voice to anyone at Pace Advantage who wishes to be heard.

TY

Mr.XXX
11-05-2015, 04:06 PM
I'm off to see the Wizard.
I'll take one last look here just before commencing.

Stillriledup
11-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Other than 'more rewards' what else would people care about?

Alwaysonpoint36
11-05-2015, 04:58 PM
.....how about more stability on big race days. Getting kicked off on Belmont stakes day was awful, Travers day just insulting.

Oh, and they can cut the shit. I've been locked out of making a deposit when there's a minus pool 2 different times only to have it go thorough after the bell rings.

Mr.XXX
11-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Noted, keep em coming...

Tommy Tom
11-05-2015, 08:12 PM
1) In the wagering format I would like to see them add a Quick Pick button option for all wagering formats..to also include a partial Quick Pick button....for example, $10.00 daily double 5 with QP....and would love to have a Quick Pick option for the $2.00 Pick 6

2) I would like to change the bank account I have linked with them since day one but all I can find out is they only allow 1 bank account....Ok, fine but how do I replace my current bank account linked to them with another account of mine from another bank ? ( without having to close my current account I have had with them since day one and start with a new account and account application process etc ) All I want to do is to replace the bank account I Now have linked with them with another bank account of mine from a different bank ...should be easy enough but I can not see anywhere how to do this

Thanks

EMD4ME
11-05-2015, 08:19 PM
1)Stop paying me half rebates on tracks that are not NYRA. I get 7% elsewhere for those bets.

2) Create a "copy runner" button. For example: As I play a super, create an option where as I select the 4 horse, it selects the 4 in all four superfecta spots instead of me having to click 4 spots.

I bet 20-30 bets in the last 3 minutes sometimes. I weigh out a lot of bets. I don't have time for that when I'm betting on line. On track no issue as the tiny tim moves lightning fast.

3) Allow me to bet my parlays on line. I told TINA a million times. You're biggest handle on 1 bet is a parlay as it can churn 6 times. Tina is awesome. She hasn't been able to overcome the red tape.

4) Twin Spires has EZ Bank. As long as the money is in the bank, I can deposit $2,000 with 2 clicks. Not an ACH, no risk involved. It's processed as an on line bill pay. VERY CONVENIENT

5) Have some specials sometimes. Double reward Mondays. Double reward pick 4. Something. And please don't tell me the NYRA.COM $50 bonus is a reward. 1) I hate the new website. Takes me triple the time to make a bet. 2) $50 is paltry.

EMD4ME
11-05-2015, 08:21 PM
6) Show me HD replays on the NYRAREWARDS website

7) Allow me to run/watch 2 races at once. Not just 1.

8) Give me the option to collect my rebates all at once at the end of the year.

Mr.XXX
11-05-2015, 09:35 PM
Everything locked down by NDA, here's what I will report that won't cause problems.

Yours and our feedback all gets noted and passed on, BUT...the main objective is to do something to alleviate the biggest issue that the ENTIRE industry is worried most of ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS BY NYRA...some of the other big players have started this as well...each has undertaken this to bolster its bottom line and get a leg up on the competition.
Tonight's other objective, besides getting our feedback on things, was to ensure that we, speaking for present base, did not feel alienated / irritated by some details of the process.

I can say no more, or confirm/deny anything you may say.

I will add one last thing though- it's not worth racking your brain over this because: even if you correctly deduce, it's not as significant in scope as it needs to be AND does not really help US fellow PACERS.

HOWEVER,
since this project is important to many, I will pen an addendum re what needs to be fixed/how/why if it's done it will help accomplish their present plan, if not done it will help sink it from the get go,,, and everyone plus their mother at NYRA will read it.

So keep your thoughts coming.
I will post initial draft here, and we'll crowd work on it to ensure optimal result.

EMD4ME
11-06-2015, 07:20 AM
1 more.

Subtract 2% of my W-2 tickets as they pay out and send that to the state, sort of like an estimated tax payment.

That way I'm not stuck cutting out a large check to the state every year.