PDA

View Full Version : P.O.S. Harry Reid

MONEY
11-05-2015, 10:28 AM
Harry Reid Blocks Kate's Law

I guess that he just can't have enough dead Americans.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/04/harry-reid-blocks-kates-law/

Clocker
11-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Harry Reid Blocks Kate's Law

I guess that he just can't have enough dead Americans.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/04/harry-reid-blocks-kates-law/

Illegal immigrants and dead Americans are loyal Democratic voters. Got to protect the party base.

Tom
11-05-2015, 10:56 AM
Harry Reid, make no mistake, is not an American and he is an enemy of the REAL Americans.

This jerk needs another beat down real soon.....only MUCH worse this time.
Much, much much worse........I got the first round.

“All we’ve seen from Republican leaders and their caucus is bills that attack immigrants and tear families apart. So I object.” the Democratic leader said.

I hope an illegal runs his ass over with a stolen car. Fitting end for a worthless pile of garbage.

zico20
11-06-2015, 09:28 PM
Senator Brown of Ohio opposes the law because he says it will be too expensive to keep illegal criminals in jail for 5 years. A liberal worrying about the cost of a program, that's a first. His real reason is he doesn't want to put Hispanics in jail, no matter what they do. He is a disgrace to the Senate, as is Franken, the idiot from Minnesota. Reid can close out the trifecta of the three senators who really need to go.

horses4courses
11-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Harry Reid, make no mistake, is not an American and he is an enemy of the REAL Americans.

This jerk needs another beat down real soon.....only MUCH worse this time.
Much, much much worse........I got the first round.

Don't like him, huh? :lol:
You're all bark and no bite.

I get the best feedback when I dumb things down for you cavemen.
Here's a fitting piece of cartoon art showing one of your Real Americans
and the cons say liberals are elitists....... :lol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTDJu62UEAATmJF.jpg:large

zico20
11-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Don't like him, huh? :lol:
You're all bark and no bite.

I get the best feedback when I dumb things down for you cavemen.
Here's a fitting piece of cartoon art showing one of your Real Americans
and the cons say liberals are elitists....... :lol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTDJu62UEAATmJF.jpg:large

I guess the cartoonist wasn't educated enough to know where the Indians came from originally. If he did he would have told them to go back to where they originated from.

As I have always said. "What right did the Indians have to be on our land before we got here. It was preordained by God in Heaven above that the white man would come and conquer the New World and spread the word of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!" I guess the Indians never got the memo.

God, Glory and Gold

Robert Goren
11-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Having Kates Law on the books would not have stop her murder. Now a real and strong gun law giving life sentences without parole to people who provide and/or enable illegal immigrants get guns might have. But you will never see, there is too much money involved. If you really want to stop the killing, we have to find a way to stop making it so darn easy for some one to kill some one. Some day maybe people here will realize what people in a lot of the rest of the world have figured out. It is much easier to kill some one with an automatic gun than it is with a sword.

Tom
11-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Horsey again totally misses the point and Goren is parroting early today.

davew
11-07-2015, 09:40 AM
Having Kates Law on the books would not have stop her murder. Now a real and strong gun law giving life sentences without parole to people who provide and/or enable illegal immigrants get guns might have. But you will never see, there is too much money involved. If you really want to stop the killing, we have to find a way to stop making it so darn easy for some one to kill some one. Some day maybe people here will realize what people in a lot of the rest of the world have figured out. It is much easier to kill some one with an automatic gun than it is with a sword.

I hate to be results orientated, but if the illegal felon was in jail how could he have shot Kate? If the law was in the books, possibly he would have had an incentive NOT to cross back into the United States after last deportation.

The gun was stolen from the car of a BLM employee - maybe we should not allow government employees to own guns.

OntheRail
11-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Bobby.... DEAD is DEAD. if some one has the intention of doing harm to another they will find a way to accomplish it... be it Louiville slugger or Ice pick. Things do not kill people.. PEOPLE kill!

If the Law was followed (ones we have) this guy would not of been on the streets... but the Obama/Holder JD gave orders to the INS to turn a blind eye. Then add in sanctimonious asshats in Sackramentos sanctuary city with their twisted mentality to shield POS like that.... aided directly in this crime as well and should of been held as accomplices after the fact. So the effluent Harry Reid's action as reprehensible as it is... having another law added makes little difference if it will be ignored from the top down.

davew
11-18-2015, 02:07 AM
I wonder if Harry is going to get into trouble?
Being investigated in relation to SunFirst bank
http://www.sltrib.com/news/3193068-155/shurtleff-prosecutor-is-investigating-harry-reid

allegations are he received a million dollar bribe from the fulltilt group to legalize online poker in US....

NorCalGreg
11-18-2015, 02:35 AM
This is going to sound harsh, what with 'tards posting mindless comics... all the while living on ground last inhabited by the Washoe Tribe---IF the illegal felon WERE in Mexico where he should have remained...he more than likely would have had to kill....some one NOT IN AMERICA. And who knows if this is the first random person this nutjob has murdered.
Thanks for supporting this loser...I'm sure Kate's parents are pleased as well.
So...any more comics?

fast4522
11-18-2015, 07:07 AM

Deport boatloads and many problems evaporate like water in a pan on the west coast.

Robert Goren
11-18-2015, 10:55 AM
Deport boatloads and many problems evaporate like water in a pan on the west coast. How many times was that killer deported? So we are going put 11 million illegals in jail, because just deporting doesn't work.

Robert Goren
11-18-2015, 11:06 AM
I hate to be results orientated, but if the illegal felon was in jail how could he have shot Kate? If the law was in the books, possibly he would have had an incentive NOT to cross back into the United States after last deportation.

The gun was stolen from the car of a BLM employee - maybe we should not allow government employees to own guns. Maybe we shouldn't allow government employees to leave guns in cars unattended. Or anyone for that matter. It is just begging some thief to come along and steal it. As far I am concerned there should a law holding people that irresponsible with guns partially libel for the crimes committed with their guns. The threat of having serve 2 to 5 would end a lot of that irresponsibility. That does not mean the shooter should get off the hook. I just purpose that two people go to jail for this crime. The Shooter gets life and the gun owner gets 3 years. That seems fair to me.

Tom
11-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Third time we re-arrest them, we execute them.
End of problem.

AndyC
11-18-2015, 11:11 AM
How many times was that killer deported? So we are going put 11 million illegals in jail, because just deporting doesn't work.

Of course it doesn't work if you don't have a secure border. This isn't rocket science.

Tom
11-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Andy, to some it really is. :bang::bang::bang:

Robert Goren
11-18-2015, 11:16 AM
Third time we re-arrest them, we execute them.
End of problem. Nebraska could not even get drugs to execute a guy who skinned a five year old boy alive. He died of a heart attack last spring after spending 30 years on death row. Do you really think they can execute a 3 time loser illegal immigrant if they could not execute that evil disguised as a human being?

Robert Goren
11-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Of course it doesn't work if you don't have a secure border. This isn't rocket science. And how do we get a secure border? A twelve foot fence will just bring a 13 foot ladder! or 50 foot tunnel! That ain't rocket science either.

Tom
11-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Nebraska could not even get drugs to execute a guy who skinned a five year old boy alive. He died of a heart attack last spring after spending 30 years on death row. Do you really think they can execute a 3 time loser illegal immigrant if they could not execute that evil disguised as a human being?
Take them to Baltimore and put them in the police van.
Hey, re-settle the refugees in Baltimore, too.

Great idea!

OntheRail
11-18-2015, 11:31 AM
Nebraska could not even get drugs to execute a guy who skinned a five year old boy alive. He died of a heart attack last spring after spending 30 years on death row. Do you really think they can execute a 3 time loser illegal immigrant if they could not execute that evil disguised as a human being?
If they really had the desire to dispose of that POS they could of given him a case of Lead Poisoning... or Hemp Rope Rash around his neck. The Liberal assholes keep these worthless people shielded and alive.

OntheRail
11-18-2015, 11:41 AM
And how do we get a secure border? A twelve foot fence will just bring a 13 foot ladder! or 50 foot tunnel! That ain't rocket science either.
It's a little more work then walking across at any point... so a drone spots the ladder dispatches a bucket truck and a push pole takes care of the ladder. Same with the tunnel... drone would spot the dirt piling up to come thru it.. and dispatch counter measure. ;)

Robert Goren
11-18-2015, 11:42 AM
If they really had the desire to dispose of that POS they could of given him a case of Lead Poisoning... or Hemp Rope Rash around his neck. The Liberal assholes keep these worthless people shielded and alive.We are talking Nebraska here. There are times when I think I am the only liberal in the whole state. There sure in heck not any liberals holding office here. So it must have been the conservatives that kept him a live for 30 years. This one thing you can't blame us liberals for.

AndyC
11-18-2015, 12:29 PM
And how do we get a secure border? A twelve foot fence will just bring a 13 foot ladder! or 50 foot tunnel! That ain't rocket science either.

A fence doesn't hurt. But even without a fence we have the technology to track every square inch of our borders so whether we can do it is not the question. You have to have an administration willing to make the commitment and clearly that is not the case. Unfortunately I feel the will and the commitment will arise right after the next big terror attack on US soil.

Tom
11-18-2015, 12:49 PM
No, there is nothing terrorist can do to sway Obama.
Listen to his speech to the arab world in 2009.
It tells you all you need to know about him.

I have said it from the beginning HE is a terrorist.
WE deserve the next big attack in his eyes.

classhandicapper
11-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Forget about Obama. He's a delusional nitwit in every conceivable way that matters to America. The goal for now has to be to prevent him from doing any more economic, social, or national security damage until he's out of office.

fast4522
11-18-2015, 04:34 PM
How many times was that killer deported? So we are going put 11 million illegals in jail, because just deporting doesn't work.

Unlike other thought, on your third time caught you could help unload humanitarian relief cargo from the plane and when done with that find out if you can outrun the locals in Kenya. No more free trips to see the family at the holidays.

delayjf
11-19-2015, 10:16 AM
We are talking Nebraska here. There are times when I think I am the only liberal in the whole state. There sure in heck not any liberals holding office here. So it must have been the conservatives that kept him a live for 30 years. This one thing you can't blame us liberals for.
Why did they go to lethal injection, when the electric chair worked fine. By the by, I sat in that chair when I worked at the Nebraska State Penn - it was intense. :eek: