PDA

View Full Version : gross negligence

lamboguy
11-04-2015, 11:36 PM
this is the term that is going to decide whether Hillary Clinton will become our next president or wind up in jail.

i just watched Monica Crowley on the O'Reilly factor and from what she explained, Hillary had confidential material on weapons installations in North Korea.

when it all comes down to it, her main problem in getting elected is not her opponent, it seems to be the current president. he doesn't have to stop her prosecution.

of course i don't know any of the real facts except for the fact that "the greek.com" has kept this election off the boards for the last 2 weeks without any good apparent reason that stares you in the face. they are in the business of accepting wagers on many events including United States presidential elections. as far as i know they take the biggest bite per number on elections $50,000 at a time.

fast4522
11-05-2015, 12:05 AM
this is the term that is going to decide whether Hillary Clinton will become our next president or wind up in jail.

i just watched Monica Crowley on the O'Reilly factor and from what she explained, Hillary had confidential material on weapons installations in North Korea.

when it all comes down to it, her main problem in getting elected is not her opponent, it seems to be the current president. he doesn't have to stop her prosecution.

of course i don't know any of the real facts except for the fact that "the greek.com" has kept this election off the boards for the last 2 weeks without any good apparent reason that stares you in the face. they are in the business of accepting wagers on many events including United States presidential elections. as far as i know they take the biggest bite per number on elections $50,000 at a time.

I do not think he will be a factor, James Comey is an independent Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Although he reports to the Attorney General, and we all know how bad the previous Attorney General was. That would be the last straw, Vice President Joe Biden had the inside and would have been in the race if they intended to move on her.

redshift1
11-05-2015, 12:44 AM
of course i don't know any of the real facts

Agreed.

NorCalGreg
11-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Of course, I don't know sh*t myself, I just like to try to appear more intelligent than the previous poster, by quoting little snippets of what he said.. and then in my own words typing: " Agreed "...see how that makes me look smart!

Agreed.

ReplayRandall
11-05-2015, 01:32 AM
Agreed.

I see your having a few drinks too, Greg. I'm finishing off the last round of my Dos Equis XX. What's your beverage of choice tonight? BTW, nice signature expression.....

NorCalGreg
11-05-2015, 01:48 AM
I see your having a few drinks too, Greg. I'm finishing off the last round of my Dos Equis XX. What's your beverage of choice tonight? BTW, nice signature expression.....

LOL.....I'm not drinking anything but 7up. I'm on prescribed meds--they kicked in awhile back

davew
11-05-2015, 02:26 AM
I do not think he will be a factor, James Comey is an independent Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Although he reports to the Attorney General, and we all know how bad the previous Attorney General was. That would be the last straw, Vice President Joe Biden had the inside and would have been in the race if they intended to move on her.

I suspect that the FBI is still doing its investigation and then will give a final report to the Attorney General. Then the AG decides if the evidence is good enough that they will be able to win the case, before proceeding..

anyway, Hilary's crew is convinced the FBI is just checking to see that emails are secure and can not be hacked by high school students and other inquisitive people..