PDA

View Full Version : HOL SUN

SAL
06-13-2004, 03:10 PM
Picks for Hollywood Sunday:

R1 - #2 Four Corners-Tough to go against this one. If he runs his race he should handle this crew. Low price means I’ll probably be watching this one.

R2 - #1 My Honey Bunny-Shouldn’t have a problem getting the lead in this heat. I would be more confident if someone besides Valdivia was up, but if I get 3-1 on him he’s the play.

R3 - #8 Kissin Ty-Battled on the lead last time, probably not the best idea. Has run his best races stalking the pace, a likely scenario today. 5-1 or better and he’s the play here.

R4 - #10 Savanarola-Has shown ability sprinting. His turf efforts were not that bad, and they were both routing. Trainer is outstanding with long layoffs. Corey sees enough to take the mount here.

R5 - #6 Hot Market-Really put it together last time. Opened up with fast fractions and battled on. Don’t see much that can go with him here so it looks like a repeat at low odds.

R6 - #8 Mr. Ching-Got into all kinds of trouble in debut race with ML fav. Should turn the tables with a clean trip.

R7 - #2 Bella Trieste-Like the connections here, trainer/jock combo a good one in limited starts. Sahadi decent with firsters.

R8 - #1 Black Bart-Though he’s never gone this far, he is the class of this field. Should be able to control the pace here, gets jock upgrade in Solis.

R9 - #7 Danjel-Trainer does well with FTS. Trainer/jock combo a good one also.

ponyplayer
06-13-2004, 04:15 PM
Taking a shot with #3 Dominated Day, ran evenly in last and is worth a shot. 5 min to post and sits at 5-1. :)

bugboy
06-13-2004, 06:13 PM
gonna try the 6-1-2....good luck

bugboy
06-13-2004, 06:53 PM
if it wasn't for my nose, i couldn't pick anything,lol