PDA

View Full Version : AP 10-1 - Refund if he loses!

Spiderman
10-29-2015, 11:32 PM
TVG are they crazy. Have a feeling that deal will be pulled following announced scratch of Beholder:

Triple Crown winner, AMERICAN PHAROAH, chases down the wire in the Breeders' Cup Classic.

Join 4NJBets now using promo code BREEDERS for better odds. Place a Win bet on AMERICAN PHAROAH you'll get 10/1 guaranteed odds on him if he wins. Plus, we'll give you your bet back if he loses. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of history.

banacek
10-30-2015, 12:39 AM
TVG are they crazy. Have a feeling that deal will be pulled following announced scratch of Beholder:

Triple Crown winner, AMERICAN PHAROAH, chases down the wire in the Breeders' Cup Classic.

Join 4NJBets now using promo code BREEDERS for better odds. Place a Win bet on AMERICAN PHAROAH you'll get 10/1 guaranteed odds on him if he wins. Plus, we'll give you your bet back if he loses. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of history.

To obtain Offer Bonus, eligible individuals must sign-up for a new TVG, 4NJBets or PABets account, enter promo code BREEDERS upon registering deposit at least fifty dollars ($50) and place an individual real money win only wager of $5 or less on American Pharoah in the Breeders’ Cup Classic 2015 on a single bet ticket

Dave Schwartz
10-30-2015, 01:08 AM
Sounds like a can't lose situation.

(Actually, a pretty creative way to offer a $50 sign-up bonus.)

showbet
11-03-2015, 03:21 PM
I received an "Advertiser Message" email from Equibase on Saturday morning:

Here's another great offer from our friends at TVG.

today and get 10/1 guaranteed odds on AMERICAN PHAROAH to win the Breeders' Cup Classic! [sic]

Simply enter promo code BREEDERS while registering, deposit at least $50, and bet on American Pharoah to WIN (max $5). Valid for new TVG accounts only. Terms and conditions apply.

Even though the maximum bet was only $5, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to get 10-1 on a horse I thought would be even money at best, so I opened an account and deposited 50 bucks shortly after receiving the email.

They did indeed give me 10-1 on my $5 wager.