PDA

View Full Version : Free $50 Friday from TVG

betovernetcapper
10-29-2015, 08:56 PM
TVG will match deposits made and bet up to $50 Friday only. This is not just for new accounts but existing accounts also. Seems like a good deal to me. :)

horses4courses
10-29-2015, 09:05 PM
It's a free $50 in action, sounds like :ThmbUp:

Spiderman
10-29-2015, 11:13 PM
TVG will match deposits made and bet up to $50 Friday only. This is not just for new accounts but existing accounts also. Seems like a good deal to me. :)

My account is locked , loaded and ready for bear. If I toss $50 in on top of existing balance and bet at least $50, will the $50 bonus be applied?

Spiderman
10-29-2015, 11:28 PM
$50 for $50 deposit/bet prop was not seen at 11:25 PM, Thursday. Found was the following, Happy Hour special:

Join us for a post Breeders' Cup Happy Hour this Friday, October 30th. Following the last Breeders' Cup race of the day, if you deposit $200 between 2:45 - 4:45 PM PT we'll drop a $10 bonus into your account.

JimG
10-30-2015, 09:42 AM
I don't see the bet 50, get 50 on the tvg site. Can someone provide a link?

upthecreek
10-30-2015, 10:08 AM
I don't see it either One promotion they do have if you bet the BC Classic between 12-1 Pm Eastern TODAY, you get 3x odds

ebcorde
10-30-2015, 10:39 AM
I doubt it. That's why you can't find it.

castaway01
10-30-2015, 11:22 AM

I don't see it either. Probably too good to be true.

betovernetcapper
10-30-2015, 12:19 PM
As a couple of people doubted my post, this is part of the email I got from TVG :)

Be sure to deposit and bet before midnight, October 30. If you wager your entire deposit amount, we'll add the money into your account, up to $50. Only your first deposit during the time period is eligible. Learn to deposit free and easy with our Deposit Guide.

ebcorde
10-30-2015, 12:33 PM
As a couple of people doubted my post, this is part of the email I got from TVG :)

Be sure to deposit and bet before midnight, October 30. If you wager your entire deposit amount, we'll add the money into your account, up to $50. Only your first deposit during the time period is eligible. Learn to deposit free and easy with our Deposit Guide.

you are a favored member. They did not send me an e-mail :)

I have not been on TVG is a long long time. so I went to to see this deal and I happened to see free Matt's picks. He really loves the 9 in Race 9 at Keeneland. Then Mike singles the 7 in the same race in his Pick 4. I hope one of them wins it for their ego. Both are taking the best closers on paper. makes sense 9f.

They have a tough job. Imagine handing out a single then staring into the camera after he's off the board. Thousands of people at home cussing you out. You have to have a tough skin to be a TV handicapper.

well time to go. Good luck to all. Don't let anyone talk you off your horse. The best weekend of the year is about to start

upthecreek
10-30-2015, 12:43 PM

I wager 5 days a week & didn't get that email,a matter if fact I've gotten zero from them in 3 years

JimG
10-30-2015, 01:34 PM
I wrote TVG inquiring and they wrote back just now stating "the offer is not available for your account"

Oh well.

Jim

betovernetcapper
10-30-2015, 08:55 PM
So it seems they only sent the offer to people who'd let their TVG accounts go dormant. When I got the email, I deposited $100 in my account. Under the assumption I had a rebate coming, I invested $72 in the pic4 using Liams Map as a singleton. He was the lone speed and figured to control the pace. He broke poorly and had to come from off the pace, while being blocked by 3-4 horses. I had the winner in the last race, but he had to survive a stewards inquiry. Long story short, I won the pic4. I then called TVG CS to inquire about my $50. It turns out that in order to get the $50, I had to deposit through the email link.
I then deposited another $100 the correct way & bet $120 over three races and won $118.5. I called CS again and they checked my account and I'd get the rebate in 1 to 5 days.
Interesting day.

no breathalyzer
10-31-2015, 01:59 AM
this is why tvg is a joke :ThmbUp: you deserved to be shitted on if you choice to use there adw.. garbage rebates, bozo annalist and a site that always struggles or crashes on big days .. stable mail that doesn't work half the time. should i keep going? / TVG is like Fisher Price my first Timberland's.. :) not sure just how many people will get that...... it means TVG is Novice shit. for bozo rookies .. if you use that shit step your game up and switch already its not 2003 anymore

upthecreek
10-31-2015, 06:31 AM
this is why tvg is a joke :ThmbUp: you deserved to be shitted on if you choice to use there adw.. garbage rebates, bozo annalist and a site that always struggles or crashes on big days .. stable mail that doesn't work half the time. should i keep going? / TVG is like Fisher Price my first Timberland's.. :) not sure just how many people will get that...... it means TVG is Novice shit. for bozo rookies .. if you use that shit step your game up and switch already its not 2003 anymore

I CANT !! Only option in NJ!