PDA

View Full Version : Breeders' Cup Friday picks

dilanesp
10-29-2015, 08:34 PM
6th (Juvenile Turf): :12: Camelot Kitten. I don't like the post, but there's too many positives here. I worship sustained pace numbers in turf routes, and this horse's numbers are far better than anyone else in the field. He also got a bad start in his last race and managed to run an excellent race over this course. Chad Brown is a skilled, high percentage trainer and he should be ready for a smasher.

7th (Dirt Mile): :1: Red Vine. I have said all year that the New York older horses-- Liam's Map, Tonalist, and Honor Code, are overrated. This race is going to prove it. Liam's Map will NOT get an easy trip-- he's going to be out there with 5 other speed horses and with a short run into the first turn, he's got to go. Red Vine figures to get the perfect trip sitting behind the speed. He's a proven miler and his Beyers are competitive.

9th (Distaff): :12: Got Lucky. This horse comes off a win over the track in whish she beat Untapable and Yahilwa. She's also going to get the benefit of a favorable pace scenario, and she's consistent and in excellent form with five wins and two seconds in her last ten starts. Pletcher doesn't win many Breeders' Cup races, but he should win this one.