PDA

View Full Version : Who Plays This Year's Spoiler In The Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies?

Bob S.
10-23-2015, 07:37 PM
In 2014, Take Charge Brandi shocked horse racing fans everywhere when posting a front running victory in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies. Songbird and Rachel's Valentina will be heavy favorites in this year's race. Who play's the spoiler role?

http://regalbloodlines.com/2015/10/23/breeders-cup-juvenile-fillies-finding-a-good-price/

EMD4ME
10-23-2015, 07:55 PM
In 2014, Take Charge Brandi shocked horse racing fans everywhere when posting a front running victory in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies. Songbird and Rachel's Valentina will be heavy favorites in this year's race. Who play's the spoiler role?

http://regalbloodlines.com/2015/10/23/breeders-cup-juvenile-fillies-finding-a-good-price/

Nice write up.

My answer: Tap to it

NorCalGreg
10-23-2015, 09:05 PM
****The hi-priced classy horses aren't my thing, but this is from taxi cab post on the HTW last night. He's looking elsewhere for profits and makes a case for another juvy filly:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gliding By"
I've been waiting for this Filly to run back off of her scary good "green" debut.
I suppose when you sit around and wait for a horse and said horse emerges and the horse is going to be 40-1 or so you should play her.
Much to my surprise she was sent to Bill Mott(from Josie Carroll) and she's aiming for the Breeders Cup Juvy Fillies.
I'd feel pretty stupid if she paid $80 and I didn't have her.
So.....
She might be decent on BC Friday{10/30} in the 8th race @ Keenland.
In all likelihood she won't win.......but stranger things have happened(I think).
Note:How shocked was the heavy favorite runner-up ?
Keep an eye on the :10: from the botched up break to the wire:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/CAN/WO/2015/9/25/4/race-4-msw-at-wo-on-9-25-15

EMD4ME
10-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Hey pal,

Gliding by is not running in the BC Juv Filly race vs. Songbird, Rachel and Tap to it. She is entered Friday in the BC JUV Turf though.

EMD4ME

NorCalGreg
10-23-2015, 09:21 PM
Hey pal,

Gliding by is not running in the BC Juv Filly race vs. Songbird, Rachel and Tap to it. She is entered Friday in the BC JUV Turf though.

EMD4ME

Well hey pal.....since you already forgot my name and want to get sh*tty about it, read what it says first. I'm not Vic.

EMD4ME
10-23-2015, 09:36 PM
Well hey pal.....since you already forgot my name and want to get sh*tty about it, read what it says first. I'm not Vic.

My bad :blush:

It's a thread about who will spoil the BC Juv F race and I thought you meant otherwise.

I didn't forget your name. I was being friendly as I like your posts. I wasn't getting sh*tty about it, really wasn't. Was just trying to make sure you didn't miss the horse (if you thought he was running on Sat). Again, my bad. My apologies.

NorCalGreg
10-23-2015, 09:43 PM
My bad :blush:

It's a thread about who will spoil the BC Juv F race and I thought you meant otherwise.

I didn't forget your name. I was being friendly as I like your posts. I wasn't getting sh*tty about it, really wasn't. Was just trying to make sure you didn't miss the horse (if you thought he was running on Sat). Again, my bad. My apologies.

LOL......sorry if I overreacted....I do that a lot-----no problems :ThmbUp:

EMD4ME
10-23-2015, 09:52 PM
LOL......sorry if I overreacted....I do that a lot-----no problems :ThmbUp:

No issues NorCalGreg :) Keep up the great HTW thread, enjoy it. Good luck BC weekend. If you see someone with an "I love SRU sign" in the KEE crowd, let me know !!! :lol:

andtheyreoff
10-24-2015, 12:26 AM
The only question about the BC Juvenile Fillies is how many lengths Songbird is going to win by.

Psychotic Parakeet
10-24-2015, 12:36 AM
The only question about the BC Juvenile Fillies is how many lengths Songbird is going to win by.

I agree. She can pretty much dictate the race from gate-to-wire.

cbp
10-24-2015, 08:18 PM
****The hi-priced classy horses aren't my thing, but this is from taxi cab post on the HTW last night. He's looking elsewhere for profits and makes a case for another juvy filly:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gliding By"
I've been waiting for this Filly to run back off of her scary good "green" debut.
I suppose when you sit around and wait for a horse and said horse emerges and the horse is going to be 40-1 or so you should play her.
Much to my surprise she was sent to Bill Mott(from Josie Carroll) and she's aiming for the Breeders Cup Juvy Fillies.
I'd feel pretty stupid if she paid $80 and I didn't have her.
So.....
She might be decent on BC Friday{10/30} in the 8th race @ Keenland.
In all likelihood she won't win.......but stranger things have happened(I think).
Note:How shocked was the heavy favorite runner-up ?
Keep an eye on the :10: from the botched up break to the wire:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/race/CAN/WO/2015/9/25/4/race-4-msw-at-wo-on-9-25-15

Three horses stand out in the chart for the race: Gliding By, the winner; Raving About You, the show horse; and Conscription, the place horse. The latter two were entered in today's 8th @ WO. Conscription, the one I was really interested in, was scratched; and Raving About You just held on @ 4:5, after a pretty much perfect inside trip. I'm not so sure that Gliding By ran much better than Raving About You in the 9/25 race. I also think that race favored closers.