PDA

View Full Version : Diversity over Democracy

zico20
10-21-2015, 07:59 PM
What a surprise this happened in San Francisco. A principle in a middle school voided the election of the student government because not enough blacks and Hispanics were elected. What a way to teach kids about democracy. If you don't like the outcome, just void it. I bet this would have made national news if a principle voided an election because not enough white kids got elected.

This country keeps charging ahead against whites, Christians, heterosexuals. Totally disgraceful by this principle. :ThmbDown:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/20/principal-holds-up-student-election-results-because-winners-not-diverse-enough.html?intcmp=hphz05

Tom
10-21-2015, 08:05 PM
I heard about that moron.
He should be fired and black balled from ever getting near kids again.
Of course the dim-witted left will cheer this loser.

I'm surprised they are not calling for allowing kids from outside the school to vote.

NorCalGreg
10-21-2015, 08:09 PM
What a surprise this happened in San Francisco. A principle in a middle school voided the election of the student government because not enough blacks and Hispanics were elected. What a way to teach kids about democracy. If you don't like the outcome, just void it. I bet this would have made national news if a principle voided an election because not enough white kids got elected.

This country keeps charging ahead against whites, Christians, heterosexuals. Totally disgraceful by this principle. :ThmbDown:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/10/20/principal-holds-up-student-election-results-because-winners-not-diverse-enough.html?intcmp=hphz05

I like the cut of your jib, zico. Not sure what a jib is, or how they should be cut--- but you're allright in my book. That sh*thole across the bay from me (and I'm saying that living in Oakland) has almost completely liberalized itself to death. Their lifeblood...TOURISTS, are aghast at the bums, agressive panhandlers, general knuckleheads that are allowed to run amock over there. Think of Times Square in NYC--but a city-wide scale. I talked with a tourist from India....he said Calcutta had less bums and beggars and was cleaner.

chrisl
10-21-2015, 09:12 PM
It is only going to a lot crazier. Just wait and watch. Living in Sacramento, I hope it doesn't creep up here.

mostpost
10-21-2015, 11:06 PM

Imagine that. Changing the result of an election because you don't like the result. Reminds me of 2000 when the Supreme Court changed the result of the Presidential election.

mostpost
10-21-2015, 11:14 PM

I'm surprised they are not calling for allowing kids from outside the school to vote.
He can't be fired because he is a she. But in case you are wondering, I am wondering what possessed that woman to make such a stupid decision. Why she thought that would be a good idea. This is not like the All Star game where every team has to have a representative. (That's not a good idea either.)

mostpost
10-21-2015, 11:23 PM

You need to learn how to read. The story says nothing about voiding the results. It says the principal delayed releasing the results. As far as I can tell, the elected students took office. Let me state again, whether the principal voided the election or just delayed announcing the winners, she acted inappropriately and should face some kind of discipline.

Hoofless_Wonder
10-21-2015, 11:42 PM
Imagine that. Changing the result of an election because you don't like the result. Reminds me of 2000 when the Supreme Court changed the result of the Presidential election.

The Supreme Court didn't change the result of the election. They simply put us all out of our misery by ending the recounts. The analysis of the Florida ballots has been inconclusive as to who would have won, with the margin of victory being less than 200 votes (out of 5.8 million cast) either way. Considering the propensity for Democrat voters to be illegal, deceased, or repeaters, Bush's margin of victory was probably closer to 5%.

If Gore had been declared the winner in Florida, I'm sure your attitude would be more along the lines of "when the Supreme Court bravely upheld the law...."

davew
10-22-2015, 12:47 AM

It was a SHE. Your war on women is showing...

thaskalos
10-22-2015, 01:13 AM
The poor judgement shared by our educators in this country is truly appalling. And to think I used to be of the opinion that our students' low international test scores were purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2015, 04:55 AM
How is this that much different than "Affirmative Action"? Thank God the airline industry doesn't use this approach with it's pilots.

Marshall Bennett
10-22-2015, 05:05 AM
The Supreme Court didn't change the result of the election. They simply put us all out of our misery by ending the recounts. The analysis of the Florida ballots has been inconclusive as to who would have won, with the margin of victory being less than 200 votes (out of 5.8 million cast) either way. Considering the propensity for Democrat voters to be illegal, deceased, or repeaters, Bush's margin of victory was probably closer to 5%.

If Gore had been declared the winner in Florida, I'm sure your attitude would be more along the lines of "when the Supreme Court bravely upheld the law...."
As it turned out and the final tally was sorted out, Bush had more votes by a few hundred anyway. The delay had democrats screaming Bush had stole the election. Many still say it despite the facts. The same stupid jerks claim he stole the 2nd election in 2004 as well, saying voting irregularities and conspiracies to rig the voting in Ohio robbed them again. Typical liberal crybaby bullshit to the core when they don't get their way.

Tom
10-22-2015, 07:36 AM
Originally Posted by mostpost

Man, you are pathetic.

Tom
10-22-2015, 07:37 AM
The poor judgement shared by our educators in this country is truly appalling. And to think I used to be of the opinion that our students' low international test scores were purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

The educational system breeds stupidity and mediocrity.
The guy who came up with no student left behind was left behind himself!

zico20
10-22-2015, 09:34 AM
You need to learn how to read. The story says nothing about voiding the results. It says the principal delayed releasing the results. As far as I can tell, the elected students took office. Let me state again, whether the principal voided the election or just delayed announcing the winners, she acted inappropriately and should face some kind of discipline.

Same difference. I just said the same thing but used different words that meant the same. When you void something you are not allowing it to happen because you don't accept them. By withholding the results means that she didn't accept them and won't allow it to happen. Exact same meaning. You can always change what you voided later on and reinstate it. She did not delay the results, she with held them. There is a big difference between the two when you give a reason like she did. There was no delay, she refused to accept the results, that is not a delay, sorry. She essentially voided the results.