PDA

View Full Version : Songbird.....

taxicab
10-21-2015, 03:04 AM
She was victorious in what is quickly becoming the key race known as the Del Mar Debutante of 2015.
The DMD is another reason why Songbird is the goods.
Exiting the Debutante:

1st:Songbird-Winner of the Gr.1 Chandelier @ Santa Anita.
2nd:Pretty N Cool-Winner of the Gr.2 Matron @ Belmont Park
3rd:Land Over Sea-2nd in the Chandelier to Songbird.
4th:Right There-3rd in the Chandelier to Songbird.
5th:Stays In Vegas-Winner of the Surfer Girl Stakes @ Santa Anita.
7th:Surfside Tiara-Winner of the Anokia Stakes @ Santa Anita.

So that's four horses winning a stakes race in their next start out of the DMD.
Songbird indeed....

Rex Phinney
10-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Really hard to envision anyone beating her next week.

EMD4ME
10-22-2015, 11:57 PM
Tap To It WILL beat Songbird.

I will be using just 2 horses in that race. Tap to it and Rachel's Valentina. More Tap to it. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RACE EITHER.

andtheyreoff
10-23-2015, 12:01 AM
Tap To It WILL beat Songbird.

I will be using just 2 horses in that race. Tap to it and Rachel's Valentina. More Tap to it. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS RACE EITHER.

You're using two horses who haven't run since the first week of September, and are making their first starts past 7 furlongs, but not Songbird? Hahaha!

EMD4ME
10-23-2015, 08:03 AM
You're using two horses who haven't run since the first week of September, and are making their first starts past 7 furlongs, but not Songbird? Hahaha!

Yes. It's the BC. No need to chase 2/5 chalk. Especially when I love Tap To It.

letswastemoney
10-23-2015, 08:08 PM
I think Rachel's Valentina and Tap To It both have enough potential that one of them can move up and beat Songbird.

I wouldn't bet it with confidence though. Probably a skip race.

biggestal99
10-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Really hard to envision anyone beating her next week.

If the race was in socal you'd be right. However the shipping factor must be taken into account, songbird mostly likely winner, far from a lock however.

Allan

PICSIX
10-24-2015, 08:34 AM
Looks like a merry-go-round race, to me, with Songbird leading. Will be using her and Nickname.

classhandicapper
10-25-2015, 04:48 PM
It's hard to pick against Songbird based on numbers and dominance so far, but when I watch Tap To It and Rachel's Valentina I feel I am looking at 2 very good horses that are way better than the numbers they have earned so far.

EMD4ME
10-25-2015, 04:58 PM
It's hard to pick against Songbird based on numbers and dominance so far, but when I watch Tap To It and Rachel's Valentina I feel I am looking at 2 very good horses that are way better than the numbers they have earned so far.

;)

nijinski
10-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Might use Noseda 's Nemorelia and Pletchers Thrilled , if in , looks to be a pretty good betting race .