PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit of the Cup

Wiley
10-19-2015, 09:42 AM
I really miss this show and HRTV in general. Does TVG do anything similar coming up to the BC? I know they used to do the Works show but not sure if that is still the case.

ManU918
10-19-2015, 10:00 AM
I really miss this show and HRTV in general. Does TVG do anything similar coming up to the BC? I know they used to do the Works show but not sure if that is still the case.

I'm sure they'll be doing the works next week just not sure who will replace Bray.

tanner12oz
10-19-2015, 10:09 AM

agree this was a great program

upthecreek
10-19-2015, 11:05 AM
I'm sure they'll be doing the works next week just not sure who will replace Bray.

Announced yesterday Simon Bray will be back for the works

Grits
10-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Announced yesterday Simon Bray will be back for the works

This is fantastic to read, thank you for posting.

Happy for Simon!!! :)

Wiley
10-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the information. I assume they will run it on HRTV also, I don't get TVG, not sure there is much if any difference in programs though now.

upthecreek
10-19-2015, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the information. I assume they will run it on HRTV also, I don't get TVG, not sure there is much if any difference in programs though now.

I thought I heard them say it would air on both networks,but not 100% sure

Racey
10-19-2015, 07:35 PM
was also a good show used to get good insight for Saturdays races.

Wiley
10-19-2015, 08:58 PM
was also a good show used to get good insight for Saturdays races.
Agree on that one too, think Brad Free, Kurt, Aaron, and Jeff were on it a lot.

Mike Beer and TLG had a nice BC preview show last year too that might have been on the NYRA website. Last year Beer had Karakonite the 30 -1 mile winner, got me to give him a long profitable look.