PDA

View Full Version : Every once in awhile

clocker7
10-18-2015, 08:14 PM
I want to say thanks to the best horse racing site owner anywhere. I want to make sure that it isn't taken for granted that the brutal work of hosting and moderating isn't appreciated.

Mega thanks, PA. Damn.

Secondbest
10-18-2015, 08:17 PM
:ThmbUp:

NorCalGreg
10-18-2015, 08:45 PM
My favorite site --thanks guys :ThmbUp:

HuggingTheRail
10-18-2015, 08:50 PM
Thanks Mike (and the other mods)....

Dr Gonzo
10-18-2015, 09:04 PM
+1

:ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
10-19-2015, 01:15 AM
Nice! Best thread in a long time... ;)

Always appreciate kind words! :ThmbUp:

thaskalos
10-19-2015, 01:28 AM
Somebody told me, about a decade ago, that there actually were online horse racing forums out there...where passionate horseplayers congregated and shared opinions and experiences about their favorite game. I went on my computer that night, searching for them...and this site was the first one that I stumbled upon. And I've never felt the need to look for another.

From the administrator, to the moderators, to the many guests; ALL of them, strictly FIRST CLASS! :ThmbUp:

proximity
10-19-2015, 02:08 AM
EASILY the best racing site. no doubt! :cool:

plainolebill
10-19-2015, 03:50 AM
PA is the only forum I've ever visited on a regular basis - the best horse racing minds collectively on the web. Generally a bunch of pretty good guys.

NY BRED
10-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Tis the season?

:D

agreed!

MOG4023
10-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Agreed.

I don't post much but enjoy reading every day.

thespaah
10-19-2015, 06:16 PM
I want to say thanks to the best horse racing site owner anywhere. I want to make sure that it isn't taken for granted that the brutal work of hosting and moderating isn't appreciated.

Mega thanks, PA. Damn.
I concur.....Without this place, I would not be able to chat about this sport.
DRF used to have a forum. Several years ago, DRF shut it down...
So this is IT..
And it is much appreciated.

thespaah
10-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Somebody told me, about a decade ago, that there actually were online horse racing forums out there...where passionate horseplayers congregated and shared opinions and experiences about their favorite game. I went on my computer that night, searching for them...and this site was the first one that I stumbled upon. And I've never felt the need to look for another.

From the administrator, to the moderators, to the many guests; ALL of them, strictly FIRST CLASS! :ThmbUp:
I forgot how I found PA. I guess it was by word of "mouth"....

raybo
10-19-2015, 10:53 PM
LOL - I typed in a search engine, don't remember which one: "horse racing pace advantage". Up popped a link to this forum, been here ever since. This was in 2004, when I was just getting serious about fast/slow pace scenarios and trying to categorize them in order to model individual tracks and race types.

CosmicWon
10-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Ditto.

I'm often too intimidated to post because the posters here are already so robust and smart, not sure I feel like I have much to add to the convos.

That said, I totally appreciate the diversity of thought that I get to read here compared the Pollyana stuff we're typically force fed here in Central KY. I like the interesting set of viewpoints that people can express mostly without feeling like they will be chastised for speaking on unpopular subjects in racing.

Have a terrific BC everyone and I for one am already looking forward to 2016 Derby tix going on sale in 3wks! Let's make beaucoup money in the meantime! $tacks

Zaf
10-20-2015, 12:01 AM

Mega thanks, PA. Damn.

Yep ditto ! :ThmbUp: , my staple since 2002 !!! Best horse racing site on the web !

Z

ALL CIRCUITS GO
10-20-2015, 10:35 AM
++++++

kudos to a great site. thanks to all for the hard work.

A.C.G.

Wickel
10-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Ditto to all the accolades. PA and gang are the best. A big thank-you.